most ridiculous products you have seen.

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by turnipgranola, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Jonny Bear

Jonny Bear Member

i dont know if its been mentioned and i forget the name but that blanket/robe/cult looking thing. horrible. i mean i'm sure its comfy but come on they cannot even give it a nice looking color.

2. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

Get ready, My Rant begins now.

I saw these fake breasts once that a man is supposed to wear.You fill them up with milk so a you can breast feed a baby. I think I'll stick with a bottle when i have kids.

The butter stick... Its like a glue stick but with butter. WTF!!! Now people are too lazy to even butter their toast. It was never very popular so thats you never see it sold anywhere.

Battery powered Battery chargers... Yes folks these do exist.

Camcorders with braille encoded buttons... Self explanatory and yes my camcorder has this feature.

Cellphones... I hate them so much... especially when i see people (DWT) Driving While Texting... pull the fuck over you stupid fucks.

The snooze button... What the fuck... you set your alarm for the time you want to get up only to press the snooze button...why press it? so you can get a whole 9 minutes more of sleep? dumbasses

Remote control for fuckin air conditioners.... How often do people really change their AC settings to need a remote... You might over-fuckin-heat if you get up and change the damn settings.

I was at a wachovia bank a few months back... we were in a hurry so we took the drive-thru ATM... There was fuckin braille on the DRIVE-THRU ATM... Are blind drivers out there in a hurry. Are these the same blind motherfuckers that are buying these camcorders?...Dumbasses....

...And a book that teaches people who cant fuckin read how to read... dumbasses

Has anyone ever seen pants at the store with holes already ripped in them? NBotice how they charge more for those pants too... If you really want the damn holes that fuckin bad cut them yourself DAMNIT!! Dumbasses

A SOLAR FUCKING POWERED FLASH FUCKIN LIGHT!!! AHHHH! DUMBASSES

Thats my rant if... I hope i didnt offend anyone... and if i did i dont care.

3. Sylph ish

Sylph ish Member

my favorite :rofl:
    what is it there for, political correctness? senseless!

4. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

I find being politically correct is moronic. I didn't really mean to be senseless, I was trying to be humorous... sorry if you did not find this humerous. As a matter of fact i know someone who is blind that had a chuckle at this. I'm still not all that sure what you meant by this statement. I wasn't trying to be hateful or anything... just ranting is all.

5. Sylph ish

Sylph ish Member

"what is [the braille] there for, political correctness? senseless!"
    do you get it now?
    i was in agreement with you brah lolzz

6. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

I understand now, thanks for clearing that one up I thought I made another enemy for awhile there.

7. Bead

Bead Member

Already exists, well, technically rises out your ass and works similarly to that of a nose irrigation... and is apparently very comfortable. Disturbing, but comfortable.

Also, the pedo foot file... buahha, I kid I kid "The Ped Egg Pedicure foot file" Filing the soles of the back of your feet, because you know, we don't have callous on our feet for a reason or anything.

8. missedit

missedit Member

all the old age creams... you're gunna get old an die anyways mite as well take it as it comes.

9. joyfulsara

joyfulsara Member

and the squeeze bottles of peanut butter and jelly mixed already together (i think someone already mentioned these), and those single slices of spam individually wrapped up like those kraft singles, which are also kind of unnecessary now that i think about it. and paper towels. what is your problem when you can't just wash a cloth towel or rag? they may be convenient but is it really worth it to clear forests rather than walk to the laundry hamper instead of the trash?

10. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

[​IMG]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

11. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

got a stinking asshole, and smelly buttcrack too?
    you need butt deodorant!
    another dumb ideal to part fools from their money.

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Actually, I see the local blind population (I live near a school for the blind) walk up to the only ATM, which is in a drive lane.
    But I can't justify braille on a recorder. It'd be cool if I knew it , to lean a new camera..but... who learns it unless they need it?

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

This>>[​IMG]....and this>>[​IMG]

14. Blue Lobster

Blue Lobster Member

Caffeine free coffee.

15. French Toast Scenario

French Toast Scenario Member

iPods.

They have a 3-600% mark up on retail price, maybe more. Just like a Nike shoe: the labor and the cost of material might total 20 or 30 bucks. Not sure where Nikes are made but I know iPods are made in China. Like Nike, with an iPod you're paying for the name. And you're paying for the American brand of coolness: to 'be cool' like all the other 'cool' people who sing, dance, smile and laugh in an Apple commercial broadcast during prime time programming. Young people buy into it because they yearn to be cool and in some cases for the same reason older people buy iPods: the older iPod fan follows the younger set, and in other cases they are too dumb to know there is a world beyond iPods (all they gotta do is do a search or go to Amazon.) Yeah, there are other MP3 players out there. SanDisk makes one, a good one. And it's less expensive than an iPod. There are a ton of user reviews for the SD MP3 players at Amazon and NewEgg. There are other companies (like Craig) who manufacture MP3 players and sell them in drug stores for 30 or 40 dollars (though be sure to check and see what type of product support they offer and call them BEFORE you purchase their hardware).

16. jazzyjerms09

jazzyjerms09 Member

Drive thru Krispy Kremes.
    I know that's not exactly a single product, but I saw one for the first time and just shook my head.
    Oh! And Snuggies. Just wear a bath robe ya know?

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

That nasty cheese grater for your feet.

Ped Egg!
    Just empty the skin shavings into the trash when you are done.

18. ashleyt0890

ashleyt0890 Member

There is a drive through tobacco store where I live. I think that is pretty lame and pointless. haha

19. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

My roommate got me one. :) Not something I would have gotten for myself, but I definitely use it. It's nice when I'm on my laptop, because it doesn't fall off my arms when I type, plus it's long enough to cover my feet, which a bathrobe wouldn't be.

20. jazzyjerms09

jazzyjerms09 Member

haha. ok. valid point.