Any guys given your girl a rimjob?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Mr. Man, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I am interested in giving my girlfriend a rimjob, cuz she won't do anal, cuz she tried it once with an ex and said she could tell it was gonna hurt. So I was thinking that a rimjob would be a way to let her experience feeling pleasure from having her anus stimulated.

For hygiene purposes, I was thinking I should use a dental dam over her anus when doing the rimjob (if I can convince her to let me do give her one in the first place). But I am wondering, is there a chance that the rimjob will hurt her? Or is there a good chance it will feel good to her?

2. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Eh...just start licking it after she showers. Unless she's got hepatitis or something...cuz that's just gross.

3. twang

twang on the run

A rim job won't feel anything but good.

4. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LMAO .... sorry, but the visual of using a dental dam during sex is just too hilarious.

I cannot imagine how you could hurt her with your tongue ... unless maybe it' s barbed. It should feel good to her if and only if she is psychologically prepared for it to feel good.

5. Shale

Shale ~

The first time I rimmed a girl was impulsive while licking her pussy. I just got carried away and slid south. I was so turned on, just wanted to be a part of her. Had my nose in her pussy and licking her asshole. It was very intimate and they usually don't complain, especially if they've had a couple of orgasms from the cunnilingus. :rolleyes:

6. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

I love giving and receiving!

7. new-guy

new-guy Member

didio i do it my GF in the shower and only right after ay other time nah srry ill kick her in the forehead..lol jk but we have a agree ment no anal thing unless shower or right after. idk

but she loves it in 69.

8. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Hell yes. And I'd do it to most of the girls here.

9. colonel_nemisis

colonel_nemisis Member

Man I love it. I do it all the time, but only if she's clean. It feels fucking awesome - I've had it done to me so I know.

Good pre anal thing. If you want to do anal try getting her super super turned on so her pussy is dripping down into her ass. Then finger her ass. Lube your dick (tho you dont have to if she is wet enough) and then slowly put it in her ass. She should be up for it because she will be so turned on.

10. samy

samy Member

This is my favorite. I would lick her asshole any time I can. I love to clean her ass hole after a shit. The first time i did it was when she had a shit then she came and sat on my face and she started to cum so strong the mintue i pushed my tongue inside her hole.
    My only complaint is that she does not let me do it as often as i would like to>
    Enjoy it guys and those who have not tried the taste of the browny, you don't know what you are missing.

11. Dipper

Dipper Member

^ What kind of fucking shit is that man

Aw man... s,dfnlaskjdlkjdlkasjdsa HURHGH

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

I decline to comment at this time... :)

13. Burny Grass

Burny Grass Member

Yep, just lick it.

14. atla23

atla23 Member

If they take a shower is it clean enough or do chicks need to do the enema thing, thats what i wanna know?

15. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

the shower should do it. one thing alot of people overlook is to also wash inside their assholes too. just, use something like a body wash, dove or, aveeno, which does not have a fragrance to it; fragrance is harsh, that is the same reason not to use soap. (soap is harsh too.)
    wash in side the asshole with a finger. only, stick the finger in as far as the first crook on the finger.
    hand held showers heads are best to use for anal hygenie.
    the enema might be useful, if you put something in her ass like, a butt plug, your finger or, your dick and, either one of you are worried about there might be some shit in there.

16. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

well i'm going to comment on this. it sounds like one big hell of a crappy situation to me!

17. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

i love anal. i've never had a rim job tho. my boyfriend wouldn't be down for it. but he does finger my anus and we have anal sex which i enjoy.

tell you're girlfriend that if she relaxes her sphincter it won't hurt as much. that's what i've noticed.

18. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I'll hold you to that.