liquid morphine sulfate

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by tothedome1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. tothedome1

tothedome1 Member

My friend has found a 120 mL bottle of morphine sulfate 20mg/mL. so this means that it has 240mg of morphine sulfate right? also, how much would i need to take to get fucked up with a prety good tolerance to opiates?

2. cebby

cebby Guest

If you stated it correctly, 20mg/mL, then there is 2400mg (2.4 GRAMS) of morphine in the bottle. 20mg PER mL = 20mg x 120 mL = 2400 mg.

Be careful.. if you're taking it orally WITH A TOLERANCE I would recommend starting out with 40-100mg. You could also try plugging, which is the best option aside from IV.

3. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

Yes, I have access to a 200mL bottle of the exact same strength. We got an oral dosing syringe and measured out 1 mL and .5mL doses. we kept taking them every hour or so with no effects. We had a bunch of hydromorphone on thursday, so I'm guessing our tolerance's were/are pretty high, we ended up taking 70mg each and didn't feel anything. I started to feel the equivalency of about a 20mg vic buzz at around 4 AM. I woke up around ten with a nice warm opiate buzz and feel in a good mood, feel somewhat refreshed dispite not getting much sleep, etc. I am curious if anyone knows why it took about 5 hours to feel much of anything and why its still lasting this long.

4. tothedome1

tothedome1 Member

ah well i took like 60 mg after i had been drinking, smoked a joint, and some darvocets i have prescribed to me for headaches...which dont do anything by themselves....but anways i was feling amazing after that shit.

5. tothedome1

tothedome1 Member

sorry i was kinda drunk writing that last night...i meant 2400mg. but yeah just wanted to clarify

6. DaPillMan420

DaPillMan420 Member

I agree with this 100% Very smart Post!!

7. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

I find that surprising, that stuff doesn't work too strong for me nor do i tend to come up particularly quickly. And, I rarely do opiates everyday, although becasue I have this stuff I have done opiates three times this week. But up until I had this stuff, I rarely did any, and my tolerance had to have been very low. Maybe I'm just naturally more tolerant to Opiates?

8. stickeefingaz

stickeefingaz Member

that syrup aint too great. when i had one of those little bottle i drank half of it over a few chugs then finished it the next day.it was mild