Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

pretty much, i mean i hope one day ill like vaginal like i do anal but i just dont see it happening. i actually asked my boyfriend if he would mind having only anal sex, he was fine with it, but said he'd like to have vaginal occasionally

fingering in the pussy has never done anything for me, but stick just one finger in my ass and i am good to go...idk

Craig69 likes this.
  2. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

this is interesting because it was same with my last girl..

we were together few years..i was her first man..and at begin she followed my suggestion to have anal sex before vaginal cuz she was very veryyyyy afraid of pain of first vaginal sex..

so we did only anal 3 months long..each time i want vaginal,,she rerfused !

so we could have vaginal sex only after 3 month after BIIG DRAMA )))

now she admits she is addictedto anal sex..and if i leave it to her ..she would have 99% only anal !!! even that she can orgasn in vaginal as good as in anal !!..

but she said she find anal much more erotic and give her more pleasure !!

and what about you ))?? how you got ur anal addiction :)??

3. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Let me know when you're free and available! I'd love to hook up with you!

4. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

As for anal-only, we've gone at it 4 times this week so far:

2 = asshole only
    2 = both

The score is tied... lets see if asshole can take the lead later in the week! I hope so! :D

5. goodvibes83

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    Craig69 likes this.
  6. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I met 2 girls like that. One didn't even tried vaginal and just sticked to anal, the second one was really fantazing on anal even before the get her first fuck, and she still prefers it from far. She was kind of desapointed by vag, and she turns completly crazy with anal.
    So, by the end it's not THAT uncommon!! :)

I love anal, but I think I would miss vaginal... I should try just anal for a few weeks, to see.... but I have to find the girl who wants too!

7. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

8. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Nothing better than a girl who admits publicly that she loves anal sex. Her marketability has increased dramatically.

9. goodvibes83

i am not on the market

10. howinteresting

howinteresting Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh, goodvibes, If only I could meet a girl like you. I always find myself with women that won't aren't interested in excitment and trying new things and are generally...not for me. :/

11. lanesia

lanesia Member

I used to only have anal sex when I was in my teens and up until 21. The first time I had it was when I was 15 because we had no protection and it ended up feeling really good, even though looking back on it I was pretty much pressured to do it. I wasn't having sex all the time but decided anal was enough for me, good orgasms and no worries about getting pregnant when the guy is blowing his load in my ass :)

Craig69 likes this.
  12. howinteresting

howinteresting Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My goodness, why have I never met anyone like any of you..

13. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i knew a girl like that...

the self-per-claimed "sluttiest virgin alive"...hahah

1 person likes this.
  14. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

This. I went to a Catholic High School and knew a lot of other people who did too.

It's not so much you get a lot of good " virgin " girls, it's more they want to save their hymens for whatever reason, because psychologically they've been raised to believe it's sacred, but it's also useful if they ever get a rich guy who HAS to have a virgin.

Like with Indian and Arab culture, less with arabs because of the youth factor but with a lot of Indian girls because they may have to wait longer, anal is the way to go.

I would guess some of these girls after having vaginal would prefer vaginal or others being so use to anal would stick more to that.

But a woman who's had both and prefers anal is hard, because in a lot of situations a girl with ONE bad anal experience will be scarred for life.

15. low_high

low_high Member

if a girl keep on doing anal only, then i guess, the muscles will be so relaxed that one can have two cocks inside the asshole ?

16. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

17. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Most women are not usually able to get relaxed enough for double anal, it's something you have to train for.

I can still hurt my girls ass if I really pound her, and that's after 8 years of anal.

18. low_high

low_high Member

i see. thank you

i see...so i guess, the speed of muscle contract is much faster than speed to relaxing the muscles ?

19. goodvibes83

it's all about respecting the ass :D

Katravenclaw and Craig69 like this.
  20. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member