buying weed off craigslist

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by dropinscience, Nov 10, 2008.

1. dropinscience

dropinscience Member

I put an add on craiglist lookin to buy weed. Ive had a few responses but I'm to sketched out to actually go meet somebody. How do I know they are not undercover... and if they busyed me for trying to buy an 8th or less, would they arrest me or just give me a ticket for a fine and let me go home? In NY it's a $100 fine for possession under 25 grams.

2. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

The only thing craigslist is good for is puppies, apartments, and prostitutes.

3. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Lol to buying weed off craigslist, and lol to making a thread about buying weed off craigslist

4. If that's your last resort for bud, yeah try it. I've heard a lot of success stories, but I would be too sketched out unless I did live in NY. But besides all that, why even bother? Bud is easy to come by there without using craigslist...

5. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

Yeah CL is sketchy for things like that and they are starting to crack down more and more as well, I would recommend just holding out till you find someone in the flesh that will sell to you.

6. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

find somebody in your town that sells.

7. dropinscience

dropinscience Member

Yeah, im pretty desperate, but I guess I should'nt risk it..
    ...I'm partially disabled so it 's not so easy for me to go running around looking for somethin

8. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

this thread is giving me crazy deja vu for some reason, like not just the question but the replies as well...

anyways ur askin to get busted, or at least ripped off. just go hit up a concert if u can, bound to be some bud there

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

personal ad? lol

10. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i got that weird deja vu feeling too. must be a flaw in the matrix, i wouldn't risk it OP.

11. GlassMasta

GlassMasta Member

bad idea

but if you have you id at least ask the guy to smoke out first

i doubt an undercover would be allowed to smoke on the job to bust a guy for buying an 8th

12. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

the OP should only do it if he wants to buy bud from this man

[​IMG]

13. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

or it could be people looking to rip you off and beat the living shit out of you.

14. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

he says he's partially disabled. lol i don't think a pot dealer would beat up a partially disabled person over a half eighth.

15. dropinscience

dropinscience Member

yeah, im not worried about getting my ass kicked, I would plan to meet in a busy area... I am worried about getting taken downtown. Would they do that for such a small amount or just give me a ticket?

16. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

if this is your ONLY way to get bud, then proceed with caution. don't blatanly post LOOKING FOR BUD. put like looking for people who know how to have a good time, or something. talk with the person a lot before you meet them, and if at any time on the way to meet them you feel your gut saying no, just turn around and abort mission.

for a half eighth you'd probably get something like a simple possession, which could include a fine/community service.

17. green hell

green hell Member

i feel your pain man.
    my bf and i went to palm springs, ca for spring break a couple of years ago, and knew no one in town. yeah i know - shouldn't be too hard to find bud in california, but it was! we were talkin to ppl on the street, ect... w/ no luck. finally, my bf went online into a bunch of chat rooms for ppl. who lived in palm springs. he pm-ed them "420?' and finally found this lady, started talking to her, and got her number. she was a soccer mom type lady and we met her the next day in a parking lot, gave her the money (we didn't want to go with and get murdered or something). she took soooooooo long to come back we thought we were ripped off (turns out she was waiting for the laundry to get done!) anyway, she comes back with THE BEST WEED I HAVE EVER SMOKED. it was banana dank, and smelled like candy. we got sooooo fuckin high that at one point we thought it was laced! haha

so whatever, give it a try. good things may happen.

18. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

about a month ago, some lady pulled out a gun a shot a person in a wheel chair.
    just because he didn't have any spare change and he called her a bum.
    fortunately he didn't die.

19. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

All around a bad idea.