How many girls enjoy giving Blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Natures Love Child, Nov 5, 2008.

1. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Use your common sense, is it? My initial post wasn't a question, more like a statement, read again. I wonder a lot. I pray that isn't against any sex forum rules.

2. fmlb111222

fmlb111222 Member

Of course you prefer oral...it takes much less energy at 74...:p

3. nicnic

nicnic Banned

I love receiving BLOW JOBS !!!!!!!!!! Ladies ??

4. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

Oh, yes, I love it so much.....love to feel his hardness fill my mouth...love to feel the head expand and then pulsate as it fills my oral cavity with that salty, warm fluid, which I suck deep into my stomach, and to hold his balls as I do while they empty themselves into me...yes, give it to me, baby....

5. sg girl

sg girl Member

i ask him too
    n i like doing it
    i have the control
    n i like being in control

6. daddysgirl30

daddysgirl30 Guest

no hands and him fing your mouth is the best

7. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

Same here. I wanted to wait for sexual stuff until we had been in the relationship long enough that I could know it was going to last, but as soon as he said 'I'm your boyfriend' I went for it. I'd been waiting so long to do it, I just couldn't wait anymore. :p

8. misty1234

misty1234 Guest

love frindship

Ay Hola a Todos!

Mis preguntas son dos:cheers2:

I’m in love with capturing details, words, beauty, ideas, and moments. My life is a mess of all of them, an absolute mess. I simply would rather live my life than sit at a desk and learn about it. I may not know every detail of the respiratory system but I still know how to breathe. & even breathing takes a close second to the circulatory system, my heart can pump blood, as well as compose love.:toetap05:

9. cazza

cazza Member

I like giving head, makes me feel naughty rolling my tongue around the tip and licking down him making it wet, its a good way to lubricate him before you start having Sex.

My partner likes me to give him head without hands, it makes things a lot more difficult but he likes to see how far down i can get without using my hands to support his penis.

10. anonisacat

anonisacat Member

it's like test driving a new car, every damn time. There is always something to learn.. always a new way to move my tongue, always a new and exciting way to suck, and massage…

love the musky scent of my boyfriends cock and the sexy sighs of relief he makes when i hit the right spot.
    Can't wait to test drive the new tongue ring ;)

yummy.

11. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I have to say that fortunately I've never felt that a woman was just doing it to shut me up...but I'm also the kind of guy that HATES to force sex on a woman so I never ask her for anything if I get the sense that she's not in the mood. But I will say that I absolutely LOVE, LOVE getting head, and it's so amazing when a woman is into it, going deep, moaning, letting me push her head down, and really is just making out with my dick. When that kind of passion is involved, there's nothing else like it and I truly appreciate it from the woman. I like to think I repay a woman generously as well.

12. anonisacat

anonisacat Member

would you enjoy it more if you knew that you didn't have to return the favor?

13. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

My ex-girlfriend enjoyed giving me blowjobs. At first, I would always ask her is it ok to cum in her mouth, she would just smile and said:" Of course it's ok, don't ask me silly questions." Ahhh, good old days... I miss them :(

14. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

absolutely not. I actually really enjoy going down on a woman that I'm into (and who obviously maintains her hygiene well). I think it makes it even hotter knowing that she's going to want the same from me. Of course, if a woman is really in the mood to just give and not receive, I'm never going to force her to spread her legs for me....but I really do love to go down on a woman. In fact, sometimes I just wanna do that and give her pleasure without getting anything in return. I don't know...for me...I'm the type that gets a ton of pleasure out of seeing a woman that I'm into receive pleasure...

15. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

This may seem as if I've posted it before....and I have.

SEX IS NOT ABOUT BEING MADE HAPPY. IT IS ABOUT MAKING YOUR PARTNER/S HAPPY.

If everyone involved in sex had that philosophy, there'd be a whole lot more fuckin' and a whole lot less killin'.

16. anonisacat

anonisacat Member

I ask because sometimes i want to give my boyfriend a blowjob without expecting it in return. Sometimes i enjoy surprising him with it, including hand jobs, just because i enjoy getting him off and embracing him.

But he enjoys it when i enjoy myself, too.

Earlier i surprised him with a hand job and he kept asking me to get my vibrator.. and i reassured him that it's not about me, it's about him and he should relax.
    I mean, i enjoy enjoying it at the same time but sometimes i want to jsut enjoy him. You know?

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

My gf is very enthusiastic about giving me oral sex. Of course when I eat her out for over an hour while tripping who wouldnt..

18. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

haha...i'm not sure that there would be a whole lot less killing...but yes...there would be a whole lot more fucking

19. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I totally agree with this...I'm not currently involved with a girl..but when I have been...there are definitely times where I just want it to be about her. I hate thinking that she may feel forced to give in return...I just want her to be on her back and enjoy without thinking anything has to be done in return....I agree with you that many times...the best pleasure comes from seeing your loved one receive it....I honestly enjoy that more than my own pleasure sometimes

20. anonisacat

anonisacat Member

yea! :)