How many girls enjoy giving Blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Natures Love Child, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ashleylove

ashleylove Member

I love giving my boyfriend blowjobs. =]

2. flowzo0

flowzo0 Member

Yeah, I know how you feel. My girlfriend is the same way.

3. sweetluv

sweetluv Member

I love it...turns me on so much to know how someone tastes, to feel them growing harder, making someone beg for me...lol...i've never done it just because a guy wanted it though...always because i wanted too

4. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

so your like basically the perfect women. sigh, reminds me of one of my x'es

5. wild & crazy guy

wild & crazy guy Member

My wife really does enjoy it. After 30 years of marriage, we both have found tht we enjoy giving each other oral rather than regular intercourse.

6. naughtybaby_girl18

naughtybaby_girl18 Member

i love goin down on my boyfriend i was the first thing i did to him when we got together

7. savagelife69

savagelife69 Member

damn just this talk of BJ's is turning me on.....

8. HipTown

HipTown Member

My gf HATES blowjobs. I think I can count on one hand how many I've gotten. I got one for my birthday, on our anniversary, and a few other times. She says she hates how it tastes, how it feels... I don't know. I on the other hand really enjoy them.

9. skeeper

skeeper Member

I'm very happy, my girlfriend of a long time is now getting obsessed with giving blowjobs. Needless to say I'm very happy, she even makes it a point of pride never to use her hands.... :)

10. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

IMO good oral sex is as much the fingers and it is the mouth. YMMV

11. Isabella28

Isabella28 Member

I just did it for the first time not too long ago, and before i did it i absolutely hated it, and though it was horrible; but honostly i aabsolutely lovee it. He never even has to ask i usualy ask him, haha.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i'm all about give a blow job, and improving my technique but then again all males are different, but still i love it, because i like to control when he cums and when i just feel like being a tease, it's great!

13. Chelsea39

Chelsea39 Member

I love to give BJ's, mostly because I enjoy the texture and feel with my tongue while knowing I'm satisfying him. Then to prolong him and keep him on the edge until he begs me to finish him, which I'm quite happy with to have his cum squirt into my mouth and down my chin before I can swallow.

14. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Wow it's rare for me to get a stiffy just from reading a few pages of a forum. Sorry if that was tmi but damn the ladies are trying to turn the guys on with responses tonight jeez. too bad I can't show my excitement.

15. Pretty Woman

Pretty Woman Member

I like to have a lot of foreplay before I give my guy a blow job. I usually start by sucking and licking his toes and then running my tongue up his leg until I get to his balls. I like to stroke his dick while doing this so he gets real hard.

My mouth gets real watery and I like to spit on the head of his dick and then take the full length inside my mouth. I go up and down his shaft real slowly and let it pop out and then put it right back in my mouth. This drives him crazy!

I like to give him head and he likes to give my head. I like to 69 and sometimes I like being on the bottom instead of on top all the time. I won't let him cum in my mouth. He hates that!

16. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

Just a thought, but if you already can take his full length inside you, why not make him happy and swallow for him? It's not like you'll be tasting anything if you already have him buried in there. :rolleyes:

17. caliente

caliente Senior Member

It's not like you'll be tasting anything if you already have him buried in there

It's not just the taste, it's also the texture of it. Not to be gross, but it's like getting a mouthful of snot. You don't mind it if it's a man you really like, but just so you know.

18. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

I can totally understand what you're saying. I was just going off of her already saying it was "all the way in". Well, unless he has a seriously small penis, all the way in would mean past the gag reflex into the throat. If that were the case, the girl wouldn't a clue about it's taste or texture. It just goes right down.

19. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

I just wonder.. how the fuck would you know this and why would you give a damn.

20. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

First of all, use your common sense. I've done this with numerous girlfriends who told me this is the case. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. As far as caring, I don't really care what they do with it. This is a sex forum where people talk about sex and post opinions, right?