How many girls enjoy giving Blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Natures Love Child, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Natures Love Child

Natures Love Child Member

I love it to death!

The taste, feel, texture everything. When a guy gets going it's wonderful. A little thrust or a moan or whatever.

Girls, do you enjoy giving them or just do it to please the guy? Any bad experiences?

And guys, do you prefer if the girl is really into it or just doing it to shut you up? (no offense)

2. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

I LOVE it when a woman gets into it. When she is moaning along with me, then begs to have my cum in her mouth!

3. KatelynPaige

KatelynPaige Member

I love giving blow jobs. ;P
    I think it's the fact that I control when he comes and the torment I can put him through to get him there. ;]]

2 people like this.
  4. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Learn to play a penis the way a virtuoso plays the violin .... and it looks as though you have a good start Katelyn!

Have fun, play safely, and don’t play with fire!

1 person likes this.
  5. KatelynPaige

KatelynPaige Member

;]

6. wrathofjade

wrathofjade Member

Absolutely. It's weird I almost have an obsession with it. He rarely ever asks me to do it but rather I'm the one that asks him.

7. OldTroll

Oh Oh Oh …. If only you weren’t 53 years younger than me!
    I much prefer taking turns giving head than intercourse.

Have fun, play safely, and eat your honey!

[​IMG]
    Sheryl
    Soft and tender, tough and hard ....
    Never touched a razor ....
    I shall love her always!

8. Little bird

Little bird Guest

I didn't think i would like it but i tried it and now do it all the time. i do not like the idea of him going down there but am really good at giving. i do not want a guy to ever touch my head. I do not want that thing forced in there and plus yes you like it but i have the reigns buddy!
    I like the control, not in a weird way but kind of finally have some power. i just wish he would respond more passionately. i know he does but sometimes it looks like he isn't really enjoying it!

9. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Don't use your hands, just your mouth, that's the secret! :)

10. Little bird

Little bird Guest

I would deff. say use them , if you choose not to after of whatever like Marcopolousa said ok whatever. but it is harder and if he is big it wont all fit hon trust me. even if you have it at the base while you do the dirty work.

1 person likes this.
  11. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Another good thing is to make sure he can watch what you're doing, your lips along it's sex. Huge turn on!!!! So don't hesitate to attach your hair or to move them to clear the view.

12. sch123

sch123 Member

From a man's point of view, enthusiasm is by far the biggest turn on. Knowing that you're receiving pleasure from giving me pleasure is tremendous. If you seem enthusiastic you could do almost anything and get me off.

13. OldTroll

100% agreement. :cheers2:

14. torz

torz Member

i used to hate giving head because it would maker my jaw ache & i'd end up with lock jaw. i love it now though, i love to tie my hair back so my fiance can see what i'm doing. i love to wip my toung around the head of his dick & suck on his balls. i love to look up at him with thse come to bed eyes that he loves so much. i get soo turned on sucking his cock, man i'm getting so wet just typing this, i so wish i wasnt at work.

15. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

I hate it, but thanks to my thread on the subject you all know that already :p

xxx

16. life-is-beautiful-

life-is-beautiful- Member

i didnt like it initially

but now i love it especially when i feel his cock getting hard in my mouth

17. Jon1138

Jon1138 Member

Boy aren't you a catch! Some guy is going to be so lucky to get a girl who won't even give him head. Yikes.

And if all of nature is beautiful, why don't you like sperm in your mouth?! It's totally natural!

18. dirty thirty

dirty thirty Member

My gf loves it! She gets so wet suckin my cock and she often fingers her pussy whilst she is doin it- there is nothing better than watchin her cum so hard whilst she's suckin on my cock!

19. caliente

caliente Senior Member

Having your man's cock in your mouth is very sensuous ... emphasis on "your man", though. Sucking somebody you're not really interested in is icky. And I agree with the person who commented about trying to force her head ... I hate that. I suck your cock because I like it and I want to, and if you try to force my head, then I'm gonna get really turned off.

I love the soft silky feel of the cock head on my tongue ... and licking the little pearl drops of precum.

I'm not very good at deepthroating, but I'm good at stimulating the head of your cock with my mouth, which I think is what's important. I don't always make a man cum, but I usually can if I want to.

20. toga

toga Guest

I love when a girl is into and she is a little rough with my penis...