• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 behindthesun93

behindthesun93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 03:51 PM

can you smoke adderall and other ADD medications? just wondering. I know you can snort and just take it orally. I would never do it, I don't like the feeling of it, but I have a bunch of leftover aderall and I was just curious.

and no, I'm not going to give you my leftover aderall.
Posted Image

#2 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,288 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 04:10 PM

FFS, second google result.

"
Short answer: no.
Adderall is comprised of amphetamine salts. "Salts" being the operative word, as that means they are good for dissolving in liquid (water, 96% alcohol, etc.) and not good for smoking. To protect your lungs, it is highly dis-recommended that you smoke salts, esepecially Adderall, which is mixed with not just amphetamine salts, but also fillers and dyes, none of which would be fun to smoke. You would either stop smoking before effects kicked in, or if you persisted in smoking, you would be in quite a bit of pain. The "high" from smoking would be a bitter and minor victory.
So, then, is it theoretically possible to smoke Adderall painlessly? Perhaps.
A preparation could be made in which amphetamine salts were dissolved in a very soluble liquid at a certain ratio. The salts would then need to be converted to their respective bases, then re-extracted via another liquid, which would then need to be evaporated. This procedure is known as an "acid-base extraction", and should not be attempted without chemistry experience, as all of the chemicals necessary are hazardous, and very precisce instrumentation would be required.
Unfortunately, in the end, the amount of amphetamine base which could theoretically be retrieved would be so small that the difficulty of preparing it would be considered an entire waste, so while it is theoretically possible, it is definitely not practical. In addition amphetamine freebase is a waxy oil."

Posted Image

#3 behindthesun93

behindthesun93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted November 07 2008 - 09:23 AM

gotcha.
Posted Image

#4 MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499

• 1,419 posts

Posted November 08 2008 - 12:43 AM

can i have your leftover adderall?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • 12,556 posts

Posted November 09 2008 - 07:53 PM

you can smoke methamphetamine.. so why not amphetamine?

it has nothing to do with the fact that it is a 'salt'... meth, DMT, plenty of things we smoke are salts
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#6 someguyinla

someguyinla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted November 15 2008 - 06:24 PM

you can smoke methamphetamine.. so why not amphetamine?

it has nothing to do with the fact that it is a 'salt'... meth, DMT, plenty of things we smoke are salts

no not so much meth dmt and what not are cooked in to a freebase crystal form, they are not HCL... To smoke adderall first you would have to purify it and remove the additives, then add a base to it so its smokes. Ofcourse you can smoke straight adderall but it will have not as good effect and probably hurt your lungs...

#7 MrDot

MrDot

• 2,123 posts

Posted November 15 2008 - 06:26 PM

No man! Most pills, when smoked, could create fatal chemicals. Just crush that up and snort it, can you say energy RUSH?

#8 DerrtyJake

DerrtyJake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted November 15 2008 - 06:27 PM

Couldn't you vaporize it like DMT?
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.

#9 someguyinla

someguyinla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted November 15 2008 - 07:23 PM

Couldn't you vaporize it like DMT?

yeah if it was in base form

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users