Welcome to the Meme forum!

Discussion in 'Meme' started by skip, Nov 5, 2008.

1. jamjargod

jamjargod Member

2. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

I know this an old post but...
    chill out, man. There are some younger people around that DO get things and have open minds. I am one. And as a side note, I don't identify with these Gen X/Y stuff. Oh, and why do you hold on so strongly to this "us" vs. "you" attitude... yikes.

3. dweb

dweb Guest

4. vindictive

vindictive Member

fucking /b/ tard

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the hippies were right.

stewart brand = portola instatute = last whole earth catalogue.

ah, but then i was from then wasn't i.

except those aren't memes, there just what happened.

long hair and blue jeans were a meme of those times though

shoe polish and equating conservatism with maturity were the opposing memes.

and the evening news was another.

ed sullivan and laurance welk were almost living memes
    as was elvis, and later the beatles.

6. jonathanclay

jonathanclay Banned

i respectfully disagree, sir.

the funny thing is that you are speaking to Anonymous, but on the same hand you are not. i would say that the majority of Anonymous believes that the scientology protests go against the very nature of Anonymous. however, i cannot speak for them.

7. xpandngreal8y

xpandngreal8y Member

This is my meme. lets spread it big time..

[​IMG]

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. political squaw

political squaw Member

10. Rohan Freeman

Rohan Freeman Guest

Two years ago I told my three-year-old son that the naughtiest word in the world was klimpy.

It was funny at the time but he never forgot. He has periodically pleaded with me to tell him what it means. I have always backed out, saying it is too disgusting and he would have to wait until he was at least 10.

Now he is going to school and he sits on the bus with a lot of older boys and girls. He came home today to tell me that they had never heard of klimpy (although they did volunteer a rich array of other candidates for the naughtiest word in the world.)

So now I face the terrible consequences of public betrayal of my son. Unless I can get Klimpy adopted as a bad word.

So I am asking for help. Please, if you have any sympathy with a man who has only got himself to blame, PLEASE offer some suggestions as to what Klimpy might mean.

Even more important, please spread the meme. If I can get everyone shouting "Klimpy!" when they stub their toe; or pick up a parking ticket; or leave their umbrella on the bus; then a poor, innocent child need never know that his father is a mean and devious scoundrel.

Otherwise I will be totally klimpied, or indeed up klimpy creek without a paddle.

11. Gadgetcypher

Gadgetcypher Member

Klimpy: (adj) A meek, insignificant, unimportant or undesirable person. Vulgar (considered as the most heinous of put downs).
    Usage: That wheelchair kid is so klimpy. Why would any girl even talk to him?