'Medical MJ' is undermining the issue

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WaterBreather, Nov 2, 2008.

1. WaterBreather

WaterBreather Member

So if I cannot afford to pay endless doctor's subscriptions, then I am thrown in prison for puffing herb?

Making a big deal of medical mj, undermines the issue. Its my body, not the govts. Wether I am sick or not, or go to a doctor, or not is of no relevance to anyone but me.

Divided we fall. So if you want to campaign on the medical issues, then you are undermining Rastafar-I, which is the core of the legit mj movement.

Stop being a bloody hypocondriac sick-boy, and spray paint an MJ leaf on the nearest police car, or do something else constructive.

As far as legality is concerned, the whole medical mj thing makes me sick!

2. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

People who think medical MJ will lead to legalization are fucking stupid... And?

I feel bad for people who actually need MMJ because there are so many abusers, not that I wouldn't be one of those abusers if given the opportunity.

3. sockofdimes

sockofdimes Member

as a person with ddd , djd and asthma. i depend on medical cannabis. yes it is a crime against god,man,nature . but your point is moot . most people on medC and org.s that support it also support legalization. so lay off sick people!! who are just trying to live without so manny pharm drugs.

4. sockofdimes

sockofdimes Member

5. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

Sounds like something those fuck-tards would say.

6. GlassMasta

GlassMasta Member

dude are you fucking dumb or what?

"rastafar-I" (wtf?) is the core of the legit mj movement? what the fuck are they teaching you in africa? the rasta movement has got shit to do with the legit mj movement. your a joke dude go home the core of the legit mj movement is lawyers that take case for free to help people convicted on mj "crimes''. or those doing legit research to get facts on the books. or the people who educate the ignorant on the facts of marijuana, these people are actually fighting, not just buying into some new-age ridiculous religion and thinking they are helping by fucking up a cop car. are you 10 years old?

spraypainting a leaf on a cop car is constructive? you are dumber than i thought. seriously not once on these forums have i heard someone post something so stupid. how the fuck is that constructive? really? it would do nothing but turn people against the cause.

and fuck you for your comments on medical mj. stop being a sick boy? yeah dipshit tell the people with aids, cancer, and hepatitis to stop being sick, im sure they would love that. your so smart, they should just pray to jah and it will all be better right? your a moron, sorry to say

your whole post makes me sick

7. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I think pot should be legal but until then at least the sick that's dieing can use and not worry about getting bust and going to jail and die in jail giving a sad ending to a USA citizen.

I been sick for almost 10 years Medical pot rights is important to me.I have an illness that makes me take a lot of painkillers and well pills kills.

Like many MP helps to use less pills or make same pills last longer.Many other ways it helps the sick.

No one should be in jail for personal use.
    Yet 800,000 do yearly.

Canada went nation wide medical pot.
    I hope some day medical pot gos that way here too.
    I never felt it would go legal but now with 13 states have medical pot
    15 DE crime it a lot or made low Priority.

Hoping the kids born late 60s 70-80s age get higher government jobs the old timers in Congress retire few very old.I think 2 on Congress going due to health or just going to step down maybe due to age I think I read 2.

8. does2

does2 Member

This made me :)

9. GlassMasta

GlassMasta Member

hopefully in a good way ;)

i hate to get so riled up but that guys post really pissed me off

10. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Glassmasta told that ass how to wipe. That was eloquent.

11. GlassMasta

GlassMasta Member

you know after reading through this waterbreather guys other posts, i have found he is just completely out of his mind. its funny in most of his other posts some other member has totally trashed this guys stupid thoughts too. he usually posts some bullshit then never returns to the thread after being torn apart because he knows he cant back up or even defend anything he says

ironic most of his posts are in the mental health section as well LOL!

a few things this guy posts that shows his mental defect:

-he says anal sex destroys the immune system, which is why gays get aids

-he says plenty of people have recovered from hiv/aids

-the pyramids are beyond our technology

-swimming in cold water cures depression

-90% of people with mental disorders are faking

-if the sun was blue peoples skin would be blue (ya know becuase everyone on earth has yellow skin lol what a dummy)

-hiv/aids is not contagious

-all living creatures have aids/hiv

someone wanna gives this guy a labotomy and stick him in an institution

and what the hell is the deal with africans and their stupidity when it comes to hiv/aids? you would think having to deal with that shit so much they would wise up real quick. guess not.

id love for some aids ridden guy to fuck this dude and give him aids just to prove its contagious

12. Chronic_Glass_Masta

Chronic_Glass_Masta I like turtles

whao glass masta just realised how close are names are:)

13. Severely stoned

No asshole, I got it from the obvious number of people in cali, who honestly are just fine and have cards.

Truth hurts don't it?

14. Severely stoned

You could've just called him a troll.

15. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Here's the thing, why Medical Marijuana is such a good thing. Many in the government even in high up places WANT to legalize it. BUT they know it will ruin their careers and they'll cut off part of their support/funding base if they take any steps in that direction. So from a political point of view, their hands are tied, and none have the balls to take off their binds.

Here's where MMJ comes in. If they make Marijuana a positive thing by saying it's medicine that can be beneficial to our terminally ill, they are much more likely to get support even from people who are anti-legalization.

This way, Marijuana becomes Legal to some and when people see the benefits it has and do more research on it, more and more will change their stance from anti-legalization to pro-decriminalization (not pro-legalization because that's still too radical from a conservative point of view). The minds of the masses must be changed slowly or have a very good reason behind it to prevent backlash.

ALSO and most importantly, the politicians that ARE pro-legalization simply create a loophole in the Medical Marijuana laws that allow anyone to have access to it. Such as in California, with any condition mental or physical that a doctor deems appropriate for marijuana use, you can get a doctor's reccomendation. It is also perfectly legal to set up a doctor's office with the sole purpose of writing reccomendations for medical marijuana to anyone that walks in. These places operate throughout the state without any fear from the law.

So you see, in California anyone that is Pro-Legalization has access to it if they wish by visiting one of these doctors, so it is legal to them. And it is illegal to anyone that is anti-legalization, because they and their kids simply do not visit these doctor's offices or dispensaries.

In this way MMJ can lead to or actually become legalization.

Right now the problem is federal acknowledgement of state laws but that's another story. And I gaurantee Obama will find some loophole to make it a state issue without having it look like a marijuana issue. All he has to do is write an executive order stating that "federal laws cannot override state laws on the possession or use of medicines" or some such, there are all kinds of ways, he could be even more sneaky. In politics it's all about how you say it.

16. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

Fentanyl ??

heavy duty

17. stoned away

stoned away Member

Would you rather them use pills with more side-effects than what it's truly meant to do? Atleast weed is organic and does help with several disabilites. I would rather smoke weed for my headache than take an aspirin which kills 7,600 people a year and that's a cold hard fact. Wouldn't you believe that marijuana hasn't killed anybody huh, strange? take something that has killed people or take something that hasn't killed anyone.........tough fkn choice, I can't seem to decide........I'll let you know after I pop some sleeping pills that are TOTALLY SAFE becasue I know exactly what in that shit MAN and I won't get addicted, but mairjuana......oh shit I might get addicted to that organic plant which helps me sleep.......fuck these choices are so tough.

18. DeltaDiver

DeltaDiver Member

19. DeltaDiver

DeltaDiver Member

20. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

Legal or not I still smoked my whole life when I want where & still will.
    Never will never ever use pot pills.
    I rather son and or daughter be a pot head than a boozer.

Not all abuse the card setup.
    200,000k plus have a card and a person who's a care taker out of 36 million in California.

More health trouble from Cig's booze other harder drugs than pot.

Its a way for enslavement camps call pop up jails .Which are a booming money maker for non Government personal
    800,000 just for small possession.
    The dealer is like a rare bust.
    They seem just to bust small possession

Pot related crime does not even begun to compare to other drug related and job lose reasons .

pot has been used 5000+ years for many things not just medical and spiritual.
    No one ever recored a death.
    Most the World is back off the pot busting and told USA that as well.

Hemp makes for great products but only war time sometimes allowed to grow hemp only if it helps the USA not you sad