Is it ok for a guy to taste his own cum?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Brady_to_Moss, Oct 31, 2008.

1. twizzler

twizzler Member

havnt done that one yet, but go for it. just make sure it yours!!

2. sg girl

sg girl Member

hahaha lmao
    u dont turn instantly gay
    i think its just not cool for a guy to do it
    its only hot if a girl does it lol:D

3. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I find it really sexy when a man isn't afraid to taste his own cum. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

4. Mabster

Mabster Member

I feel a comment is in order =]
    Just joined the night and thoroughly enjoying all the subjects here.
    To be honest.. If a guy expect a lass to even taste his cum but wont go near his own then quite frankly he's a noob..
    It's a different story if the lass wants to though..
    But to expect it and then be dissapointed if not?

Anyways..
    I'm a very open person. I feel there are too many taboo's within this country and its quite frankly odd... I like to challenge people, to get them to challenge themselves.
    If any lads out there read this and think 'bleh'.. it should be no more suckie for you!

I am 21.. I first tasted my cum when i was 16... it tasted well sweet back then.. I used to eat a ridiculous amount of fruit each day. (Now down to around 5 pieces of fruit a day)

Ok this is leading somewhere..

A certain tie ago I may of came over my partners chest...
    Out of respect I decided to lick all the cum off her..
    My god it wasnt all that pleasant.. the sheer volume of it, how it congeals.. it was tbh, quite overwhelming.. but I persevered.. and cleaned her all up.

After that my respect for women that swollow or even allow a man to cum in their mouth shot up instantly.. Even before i thought it was like 'wow'.. but now I realise what it can be like..

Props ladies..
    And props to any one out who isn't a noob!

5. sith1

sith1 Member

done it, no big deal

and about the dude that loves to take it up his ass, but loves pussy, there is a whole new word for it: bi

most gays can also claim that they enjoy being buttfucked because of the prostate, doesnt change what they are though...

6. longhaul

longhaul Member

I am a selfsucker, and not only do I taste it, I swallow the entire load, and I have for years. Once I started swallowing my own cum I regretted all the times I wiped it off, or spit it out. I really do like the taste, it might be the arousal factor that makes the cum taste good, I don’t know. I do know it makes my selfsucking that much more enjoyable. Swallowing allows me to selfsuck anywhere without cleaning up, without making a mess, without tissue or towel. When my cock start to pulsate, and the pre cum start oozing. That turns me on, and I find
    myself sucking harder and anticipating the explosion. Every drop is fantastic.
    Swallowing makes the orgasm complete and the most wonderful feeling there is.
    It's what the whole thing is about, in my opinion, it's the payoff.

7. longhaul

longhaul Member

Oh, and I forgot to say I am straight, married with three kids and never seen a man that attracted me in any sexual way.

8. Mabster

Mabster Member

Impessive longhaul!!
    How'd you manage that one?

9. penny4short

penny4short Member

10. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

I personally think its a little weird. Definitely a double standard.

I bet most girls wouldn't find it that hot...but as for a guy would. And it doesnt take that long for a girls pussy to get wet as for a guy would have to cum and do this mid session where a girl can do it towards the beginning.

11. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

It's okay. It just depends ... every guy would say "guy tasting his cum is gay", on the other hand most of the women (I know) wouldn't find it weird, so..

SteveXR likes this.
  12. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hilarious! Hahaha. Best post I've seen on here in ages.

As for this topic...Well, I love it, but then again I am gay. I have heard people talking about it though as though it were some kind of taboo. Who cares though? Eat your own cum. It's yours and it's not bad for you so what's the problem?

SteveXR likes this.
  13. longhaul

longhaul Member

All men experience the post-orgasm mood swing, I was the same, either masturbating or self-sucking. (what seemed like the best idea in the world, all of a sudden did not seem to make much sense). When I first started ssing around 13, I did it about once a week or so, and was really good at it. Sometimes I'd shoot in my mouth, but always spit. It took me years to get use to eating my loads, but now I gulp it down with little hesitation! Like many men, I was a bit disgusted by the idea. I believe my disgust was more psychological than the physical taste (i.e., men didn’t do these things, taboo, gay, etc). As years progressed, I slowly started enjoy my loads; however, I had to mentally psych myself up during the orgasm. I would reason during my orgasm that enjoying this stuff; was just bringing it up to the next level, therefore, I will! Now I can't imagine cumming without eating it.

14. lostinsd9k

lostinsd9k Guest

I like the idea but can only get the nerve when I’m really horny. Sometimes I try to cum then wait until I am horny again to try it but can never really build up the nerve. Do women really like this in a guy? Something like snowballing or kiss after a bj?

I have tried it a little but never a mouthful or right after I orgasm. I need to try to stay horny I guess, beyond the normal mood swing that guys get. This is something I really would like to try though. I am straight, 29.m San Diego. Thanks

15. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

My boyfriend won't try it. I've playfully tried to slip a little off my fingers into his mouth or kiss him with just a little bit, just so he can at least taste it but he doesn't like the thought of it at all. My friend has an amazing sex drive though. I thought I was horny but that boy masturbates like crazy. He loves his cum. He'll lick if from wherever he cums on a girl and prefers her to kiss him with it if it's in her mouth, he thinks it's a waste if she swallows. He'll lick it up off his hands after he's had a wank too. I've seen him do it, and I do think it's pretty hot.

16. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

i think guys should do it. how can you expect someone else to taste it if you wont do it yourself? it doesnt make you gay if it's you. that's more like autosexual not homosexual.

SteveXR likes this.
  17. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

Agreed. If I think something is gross, I'm not going to try to put it in someone's mouth. But if I want them to feel like it's delicious liquid cake, then that's how I've got to feel about it, too.

It does actually make me much more conscious of how my diet affects my body chemistry, and I do tend to make healthier choices.

I'd recommend it for anyone.

18. metalgypsy

metalgypsy Member

I thought it was sexy when my ex did it. I have no idea why, it was just...hot.

19. ZenDragon

ZenDragon Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ive tasted my own cum before, both on my own and going down on a woman after cumming. I really don't mind the taste. Thing is, the taste of your cum depends heavily on your diet. If you drink a lot of alcohol or eat salty foods and red meat your cum is going to taste bitter and salty. If you get a lot of fruits and vegetables and drink a lot of water its really quite tasty, almost sweet. I love it when a woman lets me cum in her mouth and kisses me, with both of us swallowing some of it. Its totally sexy in my opinion. To each their own I guess.

Little advice for you guys trying to get your women to taste it.... pineapple. ;)

20. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

I have. I'm shameless.