Spiritual Reality is multilingual

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by meditationguru, Oct 31, 2008.

1. meditationguru

meditationguru Member

Spiritual Reality is website on Meditation and meditation experiences like third eye, astral travel. Now Spiritual Reality is in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Persian.

Meditation is the most beautiful experience one experiences in this physical plane.
    Meditationguru
    http://www.spiritual-reality.com

2. meek

meek Guest

I tried this. I actually tried this for 20 minutes a day for the past 3 weeks. Nothing. I can't get into Nirmal Sthithi or whatever... I can't get to the 'no thought state' where cosmic energy is abundant. Has anyone attained to this "Nirmal Sthithi" and can anyone give me tips on how to attain to it? I meditate for 20 minutes but apparantly that's not long enough to get to Nirmal Sthithi.

3. plebe

plebe Member

While very occasionally, someone can attain this state with very little effort, for most of us, it takes some time (years of practice). It's also more of a process of letting go, rather than striving to achieve something. I am not a spiritual teacher. I have just recently begun to earnestly seek my Self. I meditate twice a day for at least half an hour as well as spending another hour or more each day chanting mantra or meditating for shorter periods. I sometimes meditate for an hour or more at a sitting. I would say it took about a month before I felt anything. At first, the feelings I now routinely get were pretty subtle.

My advice to you would be to read more about what it is that you are seeking as well as how to seek it. There are many methods and sometimes we have to employ a variety of methods to find what we are looking for. Nirmal Sthithi, self-awareness, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, are all names for the goal of our journey of consciousness expansion. Just as with any other journey, unexpected things happen. We can get stuck or have to wait. We sometimes find shortcuts. Others help us along the way. Sometimes we have to work very hard to make progress, other times we can coast down the hill.

The way I look at it is this: It has taken us many years to get to where we are. During all of these years, we were looking at things wrong. We were taught wrong. We think wrong. We can't just undo all of that in a few weeks or months. It takes a fundamental shift in how we perceive ourselves, our world, other people, and how we relate to everything. Fortunately, we are able to experience small glimpses and feel new feelings as we start shifting so that we not only know that we are getting results, but that there really is something to be gained.

If you are after quick results, I'm afraid you're probably going to be disappointed. You can take drugs (LSD, mescaline, psylocibin, etc.), but you only get a temporary glimpse. When I took hallucinogens, it was for the recreational aspect and it wasn't until after I started studying that I found out what it was I was experiencing. You can also find someone who has attained enlightenment. They can transfer some of their experience into you so that you can temporarily know what it is that they feel all the time. You can put all your effort into raising your kundalini, but this is not recommended until the rest of your energy body is ready and you should have some guidance during the experience. For most of us, the best bet is to take our time and slowly grow into our knowledge of true Self, much as we did into our material body after birth. Good luck and love to you!

Oh, yeah, the effects that meditation have cause a physiological change in your brain. This takes time to occur.

4. kponnusa

kponnusa Members

I went to this Nirmal Sthithi once in my life time. I was then just 22 and was trying to sleep. To keep the noise at bay i closed my eyes and visualized a security gaurd image. With one pointedness one can achieve this state. My heart first was pounding and i knew i wasnt really breathing. But as my concentration gets undivided attention on the object i forget thoughts about even breathe. So i guess i stopped breathing and went into trance. Once i got up in the morning i felt the whole world was under my control. I was in this bliss state for about 6 months and eventually faded. During this state i never felt tired. Never felt hungry, sorrow, joy. I was in a state of bliss. I always preferred silence coz i felt energetic when i dont think and talking or interaction with worldly people dried up my energy.

1 person likes this.
  5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am in a constant state of meditation.