Meet spanking contacts online!

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by chillimog, Oct 30, 2008.

1. chillimog

chillimog Member

Spank Partners is the home of 1000's of spanking contacts, from naughty boys and girls, to strict Masters and Mistresses. Whether you want to bare your bottom or be the one dishing out the punishment this is the place for you. What's more, it's free to join!

http://www.spankpartners.co.uk

2. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Looks like another spam post to me.

3. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

:D

4. chillimog

chillimog Member

no it isn't. I am simply letting people know about this site. If you are not interested in joining, then you don't have to. I do not spam, and never have.

5. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Well, this site's definition of spam is as follows:

"Spamming: Those who come here and post numerous links to other commercial websites, forums, chatrooms or communities, without actually contributing any content to this website will be banned without notice. It's fine to post an occasional interesting link to another website, in the context of a thread's subject, but to only do that or to do it repeatedly is not allowed."

http://www.hipforums.com/forumguidelines.htm

The part about "to only do that" certainly seems relevant in this case. If the whole point of your thread is simply to advertise a web site its generally considered spam around here. But it's not up to me to decide what is or isn't spam. That's ultimately the moderator's decision.

6. chillimog

chillimog Member

:rolleyes: there's always one isn't there. Look, firstly, I am new to the forums, so have not yet had chance to contribute to other threads, secondly, as I have said before, I am simply pointing people in the direction of this website.

As it is, you are the only person who has a problem with it. I think you need a hobby. ;)

7. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Dude, just read the forum giudelines so you know what the rules are and use your best judgment when you post.

We get alot of threads like this one on here and its almost always a guy who works for a commercial site posting ads on any forum he can find to drive traffic to the site. A lot of times its just a spam bot trolling the web and looking for places to post an ad.

I'll admit when I 1st saw this post I thought you were one of those guys. You only had the one post and it was what seemed to be a commercial ad for a site. Thats pretty much the profile for a spammer, sign up for an account, post an ad once and move on.

I apologize for misjudging your intentions.

There are a lot of us (like me) who pay cash to support this site and want to make sure we get our money's worth by having a clean, spam free forum.

I would adivise you to be careful with what you post. I post on several boards and you'll find that this one is one of the most aggressivley policed for spam posts. If it looks like spam it will probably be interpreted as such, not just by me but by several people, moderators included.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you find it to be a pleasant place to converse, and I hope you find that the extensive anti-spam measures make it a more pleasant conversational experience for you.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot dude, but welcome aboard.