Public Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nohelmetlaws, Sep 21, 2004.

1. rmorgan

rmorgan Member

What?

2. ThePasserby

ThePasserby Member

lol

Well... if HippieVixen wants to post my little.. experience that I sent to her, I wouldn't find anything wrong with that. But I'm not gonna rewrite it.

3. xxblowinxx

xxblowinxx Member

rmorgan u r sooooo sexy

4. sweetpea4186

sweetpea4186 Member

Yesterday, In the library working on a paper, I took a break and signed onto Yahoo, and got into a chat with someone from this forum (If he wants to say who he is he can, but I don't wnat to say without asking him)
    Anyway there was nobody around me and I was in a cubicle, so I ended up hiking up my skirt, pulling off my panties and going for it LOL
    It was a BLAST, only I accidentally kicked my underwear under the cubicle and ended up having to leave them because by the time I got to go around to the other side there were people using the cubicles there.

5. Nickmast

Nickmast Member

Sweetpea is hot. I got $20 says she tastes soo good, make you wanna slap y0 momma! YEAH BOY!

6. Fishbone

Fishbone Member

In the library??!! Holy shit. Will you marry me? Oh wait, I'm already married. Damned Vows!! LOL Just kidding. That really is hot as hell!!

Fish

7. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

oh man! you can just imagine when they were found... hahaha

8. Scooch

Scooch Member

I'm glad I found this site... makes me feel a little better about myself... that I am normal - LOL!!!

A few years ago I was driving home from a friends house one night. It was in the summer and the party was a pool party, so I was wearing jeans and a tank top (barefoot, no underwear). It was an hour ride and about half way I had to go to the bathroom. I stopped at this little park (had a playground, sandboxes etc) and decided to go in the woods at the side of the park. When I finished I turned around and looked around and realized there was no one around (maybe because it was like 1AM). For whatever reason I removed my shirt and the warm summer air felt awesome against chest. Then I dropped my jeans and the feeling of standing there, naked, got me so aroused that I instantly got an erection. Well, one thing lead to another and... It was one of hottest things I had done - and it felt awesome! I now try and do it at least once a year. I've gone back to that park a few times, plus I've done it fields and other remote places (I have no interest in being caught or having anyone see me). But nothing has compared to that first time...

9. BlueFlower

BlueFlower Member

When I was 23 I masturbated on the beach. I was sitting near some bushes but in view of people. It was in Europe, and there was a group of guys and girls near me and they two of the guys were naked and fucking each other, so I got horny and took off my clothes and laid in the nude and masturbated. Some people passing by were looking. I remember one girl was in a car passing by and her mouth dropped and her eyes were on my cock, she had a very horny look on her eyes.

10. SG69

SG69 Member

I have wanked in:

a school bus back in high school
    a department store
    my car
    at countless number of jobs I've had

11. jackM50black

jackM50black Member

Sun4202001 said that while ridin his motorcycle his dick got caught in his pants and the wind on his pant leg jacked him off. That sounds pretty far-fetched, but I guess not impossible. I ride a motorocycle too, but never had that experience. I've had a hard-on a few times while riding but no j.o. session.

I did jack off while driving on a freeway, comin home from a long trip. Basically, was horny and I loosened my boxer shorts so it had room to spread out down my leg. That felt good, but then that got me hornier and I started rubbing it a little at first, then more. I remember thinking at the time, "I'm not really going to jack off while I'm driving am I ?" But I kept at it, did'nt want to cum in my pants and make a mess, but I got so worked up, I finished myself off, right there while driving with one hand, and had a sticky mess on my left thigh. I managed to keep control of the car, but did drive slower for safety.

12. denimstar

denimstar edge of darkness

jackM50black just turned me on. LOL

13. bobbystone420

bobbystone420 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've really cleaned up my masturbation habits. I used to jack off while driving all the time, but that was years ago. Now I confine it to the bed and the computer. The Internet has helped me to re-channel my urge to jack off in unusual places. Before my first computer, I would have to jack off in a hidden part of a large library or a secluded spot out by a creek. The turn-on comes when you can see them but they can't see you, which usually happens if you jack off in your parked car while observing somebody. Also, I have been turned on by an attactive gal in a cafe, so I went to the bathroom to jack off there, and on returning left the cafe. (But not before I said "thank you" to her with a big smile on my face. Of course she had no idea what I was talking about. Or did she? hmmm.....)

14. lithium

lithium frogboy

That is such a romantic story:D

15. Baja 1000

Baja 1000 Member

The Alamo " what the Hell Ozzy took a piss there allready.

16. Sininabin

Sininabin Member

in boring classes but i stop before i cum to much mess, lol when i go to school i know what periods i can get away just have to see if i'm in the mood

17. seanyseanyseany

seanyseanyseany Member

I have wanked in my car, in the park, on the bus, in the street in the middle of the night, public toilets, and in work

18. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

A few times on a remote trail in a national forest.

19. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

In a clothing store change room...car with my boyfriend...class...

20. Panik

Panik Member

greyhound bus once haha. also once in the public bathroom of a hospital...but only because it was only solitude I was able to find for like a week. I don't know, it would really disturb me to stumble upon myself masturbating. I'd rather not subject people to that!