Public Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nohelmetlaws, Sep 21, 2004.

1. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

This stuff is not for me, but this was hilarious! I was on a train home one night with my girlfriend and her family. I was staring out the window and watching the scenery when I notice in the reflection that the guy a few seats away was pitching a tent. Young guy. Athletic. Middle-eastern. As I'm watching in the reflection, I see him scope out the train, checking to make sure that nobody could see him. And now I know what he's about to do! So he adjusts and puts his outer knee up (the one farther from the window), then reaches into his pants and starts going at it! His eyes are rolling back, and he's heaving, and I'm watching, and I swear, nobody else was seeing this. Almost made me feel special. It was just him and me. I thought it was hilarious and when he was finishing up, I couldn't help but laugh out loud! It startled him a bit, and everyone around me was asking what I was laughing at, but I wouldn't say a word! lol

And once, in the high school library, this kid who was younger than me was on the computer (wait, picture this, he's surrounded by people, with people on the computers next to him, less than a foot away on either side!) and he looks around suspiciously. So I start watching him. Then, he picks up his jacket, and puts it over his head and the computer screen, creating a little fort for himself (and nobody notices this!). From where I was, all I could see was the sides of his little tent (the sides of his jacket) billowing in and out. And I could hear it! People are so freaking oblivious! lol. The room was packed with students and teachers and librarian staff, and nobody else was seeing this! So I proceeded to tell all my friends, and then I told everybody else, and then everyone was just watching this go on. The librarian accessed his computer from the main one and brought up what he was looking at and exclaimed, "OH MY GOD" before calling security. The security guard came, saw it, shook his head as if thinking "Is this really my job?" and then went over and tapped the kid on the shoulder! He jumped like ten feet in the air and started exiting out of everything, but it was way too late! Besides public humiliation, he got two weeks ISS.

So let this be a lesson to you all; somebody is always watching! And it's probably me. lol

2. warmattheshore

warmattheshore Member

The bathroom at work, the bathroom on a long flight, while hiking in the woods, on the beach, while driving at night with my husband -- they're public, but without all that much risk of getting caught. Slightly more risky was masturbating while sharing a room with someone who was sleeping -- in the dorms at college, sharing hotel rooms with friends.

But probably riskiest of all, was -- I kid you not -- coming home from a Frank Sinatra concert. This was 25 years ago, when I was in my 20s, and I was a huge Sinatra fan. My husband and I went to see him in concert with a friend, my first time seeing him live. He was just so powerful, so seductive, his voice so alluring, that my panties were wet when we got in the car to drive home. The ride was more than an hour, and it was a buzzy little Honda, which didn't help.

Our friend was sitting in the backseat, and my husband was driving. It was winter so I had a heavy coat. I draped it over myself and put my hands beneath. Almost instinctively, I started rubbing my crotch over my jeans. I debated with myself for a few minutes: Should I risk it? If it were just my husband, I wouldn't have hesitated at all. But what about our friend in the backseat? What if she figured out what I was doing? But I was so horny I didn't think I could make it home without spontaneously combusting.

Debate ended -- lust won. I unbuttoned my jeans, eased the zipper down, and slipped my hand into my panties. The conversation continued around me. I just kept saying "yes" to agree to whatever anybody had just said. It took me at most a few seconds -- the quietest orgasm I've ever had. Neither one of them knew what I had just done, so I rubbed out a couple of more, enough to get me home. then slipped my hand out and buttoned back up, no one the wiser.

When we got home, I pounced on my husband, and we had terrific sex. I told him what I had done, and he couldn't believve it -- not just that I was so quiet, but that I had been so bold. I had always been a bit shy about masturbation before that. We had another round of great sex when we woke up he next morning.

Years later, into the second bottle of wine at dinner with our backseat friend, Sinatra came on the radio, and I told her what I had done that night after the concert. She burst out laughing, and then, turning red, admitted that after we dropped her off at home that night, she had a little love session with herself, too. Thanks, Frank.

3. Sexless_harpy

Sexless_harpy Member

I've never jerked it In public when surrounded by other people I just run to the nearest bathroom. One of my most enjoyable was jerking it in church, just because it's a freaking church ( one day I want to have sex in church, but that's another story)

Actually last week, I got ridiculously horny in the library, I went to the bathroom to rub one out. Now this particular stall had a hole in the side not unlike a glory hole. Someone else got in the stall next to mine.

For 5 minutes or so I tried to be as quiet as possible, but I was too tempted to peek; I saw him pulling his meat too, then later I noticed him watching me. That turned me on so much

4. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

A while ago, down at a local beach (fairly secluded nude beach) watching a couple fucking i couldn't help but tear one off watching...after all i had a bone a dog couldn't chew

5. Very Different

Very Different Member

Yesterday... yes, really, just yesterday, I achieved a goal: having an actual orgasm in public, meaning "while random strangers could see me." That story in a moment...

In the past I've done some things that would be considered kind of, sort of, public. When I was younger, I used to spend a lot of weekends with family at our cabin in the mountains. It was a small place, usually with lots of people around. Going out in the woods to shoot a load never seemed kinky... it was a lot easier than trying to find a quiet moment inside the cabin.

I've also shot a load outside the front door of my apartment because the person who staying with me was a real tightass.

I also occasionally do it my deck, which overlooks a street... because I'm on the third floor, people can see some of what's above the waist but nothing below. Hardly anybody ever actually looks up, though, so it's not a great exhibitionist thrill.

And I've always been a big fan of public restrooms. I don't know why, but it always seemed erotic to be in front of people -- especially friends-- , get horny, excuse myself, jack off in a stall, and then come back moments after having had an orgasm. I'm pretty sure people couldn't tell that I'd just came, but it didn't matter... I knew.

I've also done stuff like going out wearing a butt plug. Not orgasmic moments, but a really kinky feeling.

The real fun moment was at college, when a female friend and I were in the library and I showed her a copy of Portnoy's Complaint, Philip Roth's epic novel about masturbation. We had gone from friends to orgasm buddies the day she said "I'd love to see a guy masturbate," so it wasn't unexpected when she dared me to deposit a load on the book right then and there. (Ah, dear Kathy... 100% virgin... but one of the fun kinds.)

Still and all, nothing I've ever done compares to the story up-topic about a strip club where men are encouraged to get it out, get it up and get it off... often with help from the female staff. I'm not sure if there really is such a place, but if there isn't, there should be. Strip clubs would be a whole lot less frustrating.

Now, to yesterday... I recently bought a TENS device, which is designed to deliver electric pulses to aching muscles, etc. Putting the electrode pads in other places results in sensations that are a whole lot better than you think. Because it's small, has a legitimate use (at least according to some), and can be worn for hours, going out isn't particularly risky. (It's doubtful a cop who may see it is going to say, "Strip... if it isn't attached to your bad back, you're going to the slammer.")

So, I went to the local park and proceeded to lie down on a towel and read a book while electric sensations coursed through my penis and ass.

I don't know that I'll ever do it again... but it was intense.

6. zack512512

zack512512 Guest

My first public masterbation was in front of a curious girlfriend. It turned her on a lot. And that turned me on even more. Similarly Ive had a girlfriend who claimed she had never tried masterbating. She also had difficulty climaxing. I got her comfortable enough that she let me show her how. She came and kept coming, problem solved. Hands down the two sexiest masterbation experiences that I have had. Masterbating in front of a horny, or curious women is so sexy to for some reason. Any thoughts...?

7. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

idk if women dont masterbate a lot or what, but this girl i have foreplay with for like 3 hours, claimed she was a sex expert before she came over. then when she gets here i made her cum 5 times with just my hands, it probably lasted 3 hours and then we had amazing sex

8. Gemini-Wolf

Gemini-Wolf Member

behind a pillar on a train station platform was tripping on x and had the horn man lol but that was many years ago thank god

9. samkillian85

samkillian85 Member

I have in school a few times. I know everyone on here knows how slutty some high school girls can dress :)

10. Trenttt69

Trenttt69 Guest

i never masturbated in public yet, but when i do, i would love jerk off in the dressing at a public pool.:D

11. london987

london987 Member

on a night flight from Seoul to Los Angeles....under the blanket. Was freaked out when the guy next to me woke up and saw what I was doing but offered to help! I let him, and then I stroked him too. was really good fun!

12. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

In my boss' coffee cup a couple of times. She used to get this really odd look on her face. Like, "This tastes like someone blew a load in it - but that's impossible". I was also accused of putting a strong laxative in there one day before she was heading off for a dirty weekend once also. But that wasn't me, because I loved her like a sister. Honest.

13. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

One a train.
    At the movies.
    In Australia they have these things called 'Wank Tanks' where you go into a booth and through a window is a girl putting on a live sex show. So, I accidentally got lost one day, and there I was face to face with a very good female friend doing herself with a dildo that would choke a rhino. So, she smiled and waved, and scooted around so I could get a better look. And we have never mentioned it since.

14. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

that tree is so beautiful -In your sig!

15. swaffles

swaffles Member

When I was in high school I would jack off in corners of the hall way when no one was around. Sometimes I would act like I was using the restroom, walk to a deserted area, and just quickly rub one out. I would also jack off in one of my classrooms when everyone was gone. My teacher trusted me enough to give me a key to help straighten things up. I'd sit in her chair and jack off...she was an attractive teacher too.

I also used to jack off on the bus home. I always sat in the back, and I was the last stop, so for the last few minutes I'd be the only person on the back of the bus. It was easy to just pull it out and jack off for a few...no one ever knew.

At school now (college) I jack off in some of the smaller rooms where we do group work. Sometimes there will still be people in the other rooms, but I can usually find one empty one. The cool thing about these rooms is that they lock from the inside and I can turn off the light...so it's like I'm not really in there.

I have jacked off in the library before. I can normally go to the third floor and there won't be any one there, and I can find a corner to do it in.

I also jack off in restrooms...

I love it.

16. sierragt

sierragt Guest

And here I thought I was the only one. I don't have enough space here to name all the places. That could be depressing if I let it. Anyway, I started public wanking in high school and have done it at every job I've ever had. Store's, park's, and friend's house's. My current fav spot is on my front porch, and I live on a very busy street, alot of fun.

17. swaffles

swaffles Member

I've also masturbated in my car in parking lots.

18. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

I went out beach hiking in the nude in broad daylight on a remote beach ,but used camouflage,which made my penis almost invisible.I Accidently crossed paths with a few semi nude teen hikers,and they only noticed i was naked after about a mile or so,they could not believe it,and wanted to feel if my penis was real,even though i assured them it was! They insisted seeing and feeling for themselves,so i let them. Their touching caused an erection,and they finally believed it when i cummed due to their touching,this was a rather wierd but dellicious experience! Needless to say,it was rather embarresing.

19. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Thanks Kaalvoet. I'm sure you'll get re-elected.

20. sabichubguy

sabichubguy Member

spent a great afternoon in a national forest along some hiking trails. Got off of the trails a couple of times and had to strip down and feel the breeze and the sun on my cock and balls. Later on the drive out saw a great spot by a small pond that was secluded from the road but still open enough to the sky - stripped down, laid on a the ground and stroked one off to end the day.

1 person likes this.