Fentanyl - just chewed some..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mephist00, Oct 25, 2008.

1. mephist00

mephist00 Member

hey all, im frequent opiate (oxycontin) user.. around 300mg daily, maybe more. havent done any oxy since OCT 18th tho, i wanted to kill my tolerance a little bit, so i was gonna quit for a month, and im doing great, i impressed myself.. but i have some horrible pains today, shoulder and back from accidents... still im proud because i havent attempted to buy or find any oxycontin, first 2 days were not great, but im takin it very well.. so glad to say it..
    note: physical dependence sucks, but your mind is more powerful. i kept thinking how when i didnt know about oxy, i didnt want it.. or need it.. so really, i dont need it, or have any want to buy it now, so i used that mindset to get past the few days of WD, damn the mind is strong.

anyways i just chewed ROUGHLY 40MCG of a 75MCG fentanyl patch, not the gel ones..
    i set it on the side of my mouth one half (20mcg) at a time, 25 minute intervals.

(first time i did fentanyl i put it in lemonaid, measured it by litres to MCG. was a 100mcg patch, so i did 100ML of fluid at a time.. i did it very slow though because i heard its really powerful.)

this time after lettin it chill and then chewing it a little, now i feel damn good, im nice and warm, comfortable feeling, music is sounding so good.. really no euphoria though..

supplier told me to do small doses at first, she knows im an opiate user too.
    she told me to cut it in 4 pieces. also i do alot of reading, so im aware of the risks, respitory depression ect..

is no euphoria normal..? does that mean i can handle more? or is euphoria not really the way this works? just wondering, im fine, feeling good right now, just want to know incase i decide to take more sometime.

also, i really thought i would be more tingly, or dazing.. fucked up rather.. maybe even sick off it - first time i did it i got nausea.

OK UPDATE:
    i ended up getting really wasted by 4AM, i had about 2/3rds of the whole patch through the night, ended up puking, and having great euphoria effects for about an hour and a half.. nice! :>

2. Some call me Jim

Some call me Jim Member

um........... isn't fentanyl the opioid they use to tranq elephants? and the shit they use if you wake up during surgery?

oh my.

how do you have such interesting suppliers?!

i want to sample!; to expand my pallet! &; to fuck my mind.

oui?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Gonna feel like shit today Ill bet....
    I did that shit once and puked about a 1/2 hr after it... I was really fricking high..
    felt great, could take on all kinds of shit. The very next day I felt very sore...
    fucking drug made me superman..
    I see you had a solid patch.. Your lucky, The Gels taste very bad. But the drug dont leave the gel if you let it dry.. (I had a gel ones also, and squeezed a bit out and did then the same. But letting it sit and dry still worked. )

We had a janitor at the hospital that was removing patches on patients,
    This guy was taking them from the trash at first.. He was pretty fucked up. The trash patches wasnt doing it for him. And he needed something stronger. ( he got caught)..
    But I dont know how anyone would want a used patch that was on a old lady.. Ewee.. but it appears there is still plenty of drug left on the Derma patch..

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

It's normal to not experience any euphoria from the Mylan gel-less patches. The matrix they use for the gel was made so it couldn't be abused, so chewing it doesn't absorb it ANY faster, then taking it as prescribed.

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

just to clear up something, its 75 mcg per hour for 72 hours. So you ate much more than 40 mcg. theres like 7.5 mgs of fent in one of those patches i believe, so you probably did around 3-4 mgs of fent which is a hefty dose, not suprised you got sick.

6. mephist00

mephist00 Member

hey all, yea i made a mistake, this was actually a 100mcg patch..
    idk how the fuck i messed that up... im pretty damn precise when it comes to recreational opioid doses..

patch says
    MYLAN Fentanyl Transdermal system
    100mcg/hr
    in vivo delivery of 100mcg/hr fentanyl for 72 hours
    each transdermal system contains:
    10.20mg fentanyl

and for the record, im gonna refere to fentanyl as fenty from now on. :p

oh man u are so right.. lol
    i felt like hell yesterday.. i was one the phone with patHAOomg, was trying to play guitar but i was dazing.. keeping my eyes focused on the fretboard gave me alot of nausea.. and ended up puking my brains out twice, it sucked.. i ended up just passing out for most the day.. i couldnt keep food down at all.

haha, man janitor stealing patches of patients? wow, thats bad.. lol..
    people lose all sense of morals and respect when you go thru WD's it seems..

my brother, came up from NC to visit... & my mom gets these fenty patches, she was a cancer patient..
    anyways one of the nights.. my moms purse went missing, with bunch of fenty, and like half bottle of 40mg oxy.. he fucking took the purse, walked to the park, took the patches, and oxy.. dumped the purse in a garbage bin, came back home, and denied anything to do with it..

my friend and i, ended up finding the purse in the garbage.. we were pissed.. he got all loud and mad when we confronted him, so i pushed him, and he just fell over like nothing, knew he was all fucked up..
    we didnt arrest him, but my mom called the cops to get a report so she could get her medicine re-scripted. and now my brother, wont talk to us.. shameful it is :/

jim:
    these probably could be used to tranq an elephant lol but im only aware of the use for moderate to severe pain..

my suppliers, i would not consider them as a dealer or supplier.. they dont sell shit to a bunch of people. ive just known them for a while, and one thing led to another.

if you need some supplies, just make some friends with older folks :)
    i also have very sever pain though, so i dont always use opiates for recreational use. i have very bad shoulder, and moderate back problems.

also:
    unless you have a decent opiate tolerance, i would not recommend fenty for any new users.. they are a very strong opioid, and everyone i know who has tried them, say the first time they tried them, they vomited.

u4ia!:
    where u been at :)
    anyways i might have to disagree with you for once, on these patches.
    i was in such a euphoric, dazed state that night, after about 2 or 3 hours. felt like oxy buzz, but my daze lasted almost 2 hours! i was impressed, and had a blast :>

im pretty sure they kick in faster when in your mouth.. the lady told me they take like almost 2 hours to kick in on her, when used as directed.

however ive never used them as prescribed, so i guess i cant say for 100% sure.. when i put a piece in my mouth, i start to feel it in about 20-30 minutes. and after about an hour, i cant taste that distinct chem taste this stuff has. but when you have it in your mouth, and take it out, you can still feel the fenty buzz swelling into your body slowly.

now, ive been just cuttin like dime/nickel size peices of the patch, and placing them under my tounge for 10/20 minute intervals, then ill chew it eventually..

2 weeks ago, i would have said i dont like these patches.. but after some experimentations, i now conclude that they are great. Considering the Price, and strength compared to Oxy. the only thing is dose measurments, its impossible to accurretly know how much you are getting. So, its risky for abusers, escpecially the fact, once you take it out of your mouth, the buzz will still slowly increase for a little while.

7. Feelings Of U4ia

I just know that the name-brand patches (Duragesic) actually have a thick gel in them, and you can eat this gel. I have heard mixed reviews, but mostly negative, on the gel-less patches...the company even stated that they made the gel-matrix a certain way, so even if someone tried to abuse it by taking it by chewing/sucking on it, it wouldn't release any faster then just slapping the patch on.

I personally didn't feel anything from it, and my gf who barely does opiates took 3/4 of a 75mcg patch in her mouth and felt absolutely nothing.

8. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea we use to have the gel patches, but these are the gel-less ones, Mylan brand. i cant say for sure then about the release time, but i definitely get a buzz off these decently quick, and long lasting.

but that is weird man, if i took 3/4 of a 75mcg patch, i would probably puke! and i have a pretty high tolerance to opiates. after past 2 months, was taking me around 80-120mg's of oxy, at once to get a mild daze.

maybe something went wrong with the patch you had, heat problem, or something.. cuz i have a nickel size peice in my mouth right now, and im feeling great :) packet says "store at 68*F to 77*F"

and its not necessarily a great substitute, but its keeping my mind off oxy right now ;p

9. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Yea I've had the mylan 100 mcg an hour patches, didn't do much on my arm from wearing it for a day. Took it off, cut it up into 4 peices. And I'd rub one peice around my gums and cheeks and got very very fucked up. Still prefer oxy though, fent makes me feel like a zombie, oxy has more character ( if that makes sense)

10. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea it makes sense, i prefer oxy too :) i think anyone who uses these recreationaly would agree. OC def has more of a distinct buzz, warmer, tingly feeling too.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Dude be careful on that stuff.. If you have access to it why abuse it. i think we had a box of 5 patches and I swear that lasted forever. I even found a sliver we cut off in the medcab like a year later.. Nice.
    i chew that up till its nothing but a cellulose mush, no plastic form whatsoever left to it. And you can taste chemical, i think in a 1/2 hr I puked. I dont get no nod type high from them. They make me want to get up and go..
    Slamming headache the next day..
    Id rather oxy too.. I dont do much opia drugs at all though..

12. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea i am careful :) im very careful when it comes to recreational use of any drugs

seriously though i thought it was gonna be more potent then it was.. i mean i got wasted on it, but i was very worried about the risks.

but i dont always have access to it, i get alot of 80mg oxycontin every month though, and i ran out early this month, thats really the only reason why i got the fentanyl..

i ran out on 18th, and i didnt do any opiates until the 25th.. and i was fine, wasnt withdrawing or anything.. and the only reason i got these, wasnt because i needed some opiates, i dislocated my shoulder and it was killing me (happens alot, my shoulder sucks), so i got a few of these for very cheap

13. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

The fentanyl patches have a defect in them that can cause a fatal overdose, theyve been recalled in the states.

14. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea, thats why there is new ones out. hehe

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Do you have anymore information on this? This is the first I have heard of it.

16. mephist00

mephist00 Member

February 19, 2008 — A voluntary nationwide recall has been issued for 14 lots of Actavis generic fentanyl CII transdermal systems because of a potential fold-over defect, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced today. The resulting leakage can result in patient and/or caregiver exposure to fentanyl gel.

Adverse events associated with such direct exposure may include respiratory depression and potentially fatal overdose.

The 14 lots of Fentanyl transdermal system patches being recalled may have a fold-over defect which may cause the patch to leak and expose patients or caregivers directly to the fentanyl gel. Although unaware of any injuries resulting from this issue Actavis, as a precaution, is recalling these lots. As per the approved product labelling for Fentanyl transdermal system, fentanyl is a potent Schedule II opioid medication. Fentanyl patches that are leaking or damaged in any way should not be used. Exposure to fentanyl gel may lead to serious adverse events, including respiratory depression and possible overdose, which may be fatal. Anyone who comes in contact with fentanyl gel should thoroughly rinse exposed skin with large amounts of water only; do not use soap. Immediately dispose of affected patches that may be damaged or compromised in any way by flushing them down the toilet, using caution not to handle them directly. Damaged and/or compromised patches that have leaked gel will not provide effective pain relief.

kinda old, also, ive never even seen an Actavis product.

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Well this really wouldn't be an issue for the majority of us, seeing as how we actually consume the gel, haha.

Also, Amide/Actavis had a huge recall on a ton of their products....that is why the blue A 215 Roxicodone 30's have not been around either.

18. mephist00

mephist00 Member

i agree :>
    but the ones without the gel have a taste that is at least bearable though.. that gel stuff was just nasty tasting.

19. hawk900

hawk900 Member

wow memphist00 you have lots of knowledge. I'm a solid opiate user for well over 5 years now and it's my drug of choice. I've never injected and never plan to because I'll probably love it too much and it will kill me.
    My main opiate of choice is oxycodone. In order from best to worst is oxycontin80's,40's, and 20's . I preferr percs over the 10's because the aceto combo seems to give you more of a rush.
    Can't afford to keep messing with street dealers due to job loss. Over the years I've collected opiates from every shape and for to use in time like this. I have morph sulfates 100mg and 30,hydro morphones 12 and 18 mg, tramacets well over a 1000 laying here in boxes,tramoadol straight, tramadol 200mg time release, codeine contin 100mg.
    Just resently I scored a case of ratio-FENTANYL 75 mcg/h. I have shipping packages that come in boxes of 50 times 100 = shitload. I just started reading this thread and registered here to find out info on these patches.
    I'm shocked that they are stronger than OC's. This morning I put a patch on my limeted area of Fat at the love handle area. I shave with a razor, cleaned the area with rubbing alcohol and stuck it on. That was at 8am and still have had a rush yet. So I opened another one after reading here and cut a 3rd of a 75mcg off and stuck it to my gums and then kept chewing it for over a half an hour. I did taste some bitterness that I was looking for for but no vomiting and nods and even close to an OC type rush.
    What is the deal?????? Help me out. I'm laid off and want a buzz.
    Thanks.
    Hawk

20. smoka

smoka Member

with fetnyl patches, you must poke some holes before patchit on. hr later, u'd be nodding. and patch on a large muscle area with no fat. upper chest, calf..etc regular patching won't do much.. i mean, it does but not like poking holes, but becareful, u'll have no clue how much is getting in ur system. this is good to do with lowest dosage patch, swim think it's 25mcg?