nausea and itching on oxy's

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

well a few days ago i tried oxy's for the first time, it was awesome but a few things happened

first was the itching, which for me was VERY annoying and so intense that i had scratch marks the next day. i read in the other post that if you take claritin that will help, but all i have is reactine, so would that work if i took 1 or 2 before?

also i didnt have any nausea during my the peak of my oxy high (i even ate some pizza and a mcflurry), but about 2 hours after that i puked a shitload in a tim hortons washroom, so would i probably not have puked at all if i didnt eat anything, cause ive also heard people say not to take opiates on an empty stomach?

2. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea itching.. i remember that.. it seems to go away after a while, but i use to itch like a bitch anytime i did oxy.. i still get some face itches though

also, the puking.. just about everyone feels nausea from OC sometime.. but really, means you did too much, and your tolerance wasnt high enough. puking the way i see it, is the first step to overdose.. not to scare you, its not that bad, ive puked tons of times of oxy :p just not anymore because i know my tolerence
    all you have to do is learn your limit.. usage, and puking, over a period of time, will raise your tolerance and you will need more oxy to catch a buzz.. also, you dont daze off as well..

i went from 10mg's to 20mg, to 40mg, to 80mg.. :p now, i rarely get to daze unless i do 80-120mg at once, and i dont puke anymore unless i do like 400mg or more throughout the day/night.. like 4-6 80mg pills.. kinda sucks..

taking them on empty stomach isnt neccecarily bad, but its said that if you eat a fatty meal before you take Oxy will make it react stronger or something like that.. look it up on google.

also, withdrawal from oxy can be shitty... so take a note, dont run yourself out if you get addicted.. save some for another day :p

3. Magical mystery tourguide

well i dont know if it was cause i took too much, because i wasnt nauseaus during the peak but then i hate a large mcflurry and some slices of big pizza, maybe it was just too much food? ill probably take some gravol tonight with it and not eat anything at all, but im kinda hungry right now so would it be okay if i had a bowl of cereal like 2 hours before or so?

4. Magical mystery tourguide

also would reactine work to stop the itchiness, cause thats the closest thing i have to claritin?

5. mephist00

mephist00 Member

no you cant stop the itching lol

and puking because you ate to much is probable, but ive been doing oxy for a while, and if you eat, or dont eat, it doesnt seem to matter.. take to much, you will puke.. simple as that, nausea is just part of opiates, some people have it worse then others.. and eventually, when you build up a tolerance, you dont get nausea anymore, at least thats the way it was for me, and my friend.

6. stickeefingaz

stickeefingaz Member

the opiate itch-hate it or love it. IT THERE.
    doesnt really matter if you eat, bu i find that when theres something in my stomach and i DO throw chunks, i feel alot better afterwards.
    so do you.. eat if you may.

reactine might help alittle

-dboi

7. Magical mystery tourguide

hmm, the itching and nausea were alot better, but is it normal to get close to no euphoria from oxy's? btw i took 25 mgs and im 110 pounds, i was pretty fucked up but i didnt get any euphoria, wtf?

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

25mg isn't much, regardless of size, contrary to popular belief.

40mg and you will see euphoria, heh.

Also, puking doesn't mean you took too much....it just means you are used to the drug...it happened every single time I took opiates for close to a year...now I never puke.

9. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

yea, that's what I gave my friend for his first big dose of oxy :D

However, I really think that I'd only recommend 30mg for first-timers, since 40mg still brought *quite* a noticeable amount of nausea.

when I get oxy again, I'll probably only do 35mg, because the 40mg just doesn't feel all that pleasant while coming-up.

Do you think that you can start to achieve better effects from oxy by building a small tolerance? What I mean by this, is wondering if the analgesia tolerance would build faster than the mu-receptor (euphoria quality) tolerance? Dunno, just want to hear anybody's two-cents (or fact proven argument) :p

10. Feelings Of U4ia

No. Tolerance is tolerance. My mother built up tolerance to her pain relief just as fast as I built up tolerance to the euphoria I gained from opiate usage.

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

the nausea will go away after using oxy for a while, atleast thats what happened to me. I dont think the itchies will ever go away, and personally, I dont mind them. I did hate the nausea though.

12. Feelings Of U4ia

The itching went away for me after about 6 months of constant usage.

13. Magical mystery tourguide

k well i finished all the oxy's, but the kid who had the oxy's also gave me about 11 tyleol 3's (30 mg codeine/300 apap/15 caffeine), and i took 3 last night (90 mg) and got some effects, what would be a good dose too get some euphoria from?

14. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

so you got 8 left? I'd definitely kill all of it in a night, maybe not at once though. Codeine is the weakest of the weak for opiates. Thats 240 mgs codiene, thatd make me feel enough to be content but no nod at all, for you you'd probably be very fucked up. So start with 6 I guess. Also, don't worry about apap, its only 2400 mgs which is safe. Still don't know why they throw caffeine in there.

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Strange, I of course get nausea from opiates, but even when I first tried higher doses upwards of 240mg's with a tolerance only at 60's, I never puked once.
    I got the sweats, dizzyness, and rush of water in the mouth when I would walk around in public, but was always able to hold it back :cheers2:

16. Magical mystery tourguide

since i have 7 tylenol 3's left im just thinking of taking them all at once (210 mg of codeine), but with that i would be taking 2100 mg of apap, im just wondering is this safe or am i getting into the dangerous zone at that dose?

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

It's not healthy, but it's not immediatley dangerous either. Over time though, it becomes a problem. The limit per day, I believe, is 4000mg's so your in the clear.

18. Magical mystery tourguide

lol i didnt see the last two posts, because i was typing this question before they got posted, and you have to refresh the pages to see the new ones. so what your saying is 210 mg of codeine will be fine, but im gonna be taking this at night with my parents sleeping a couple rooms over, so i wont be puking my guts out the whole night?

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Correct.

20. Magical mystery tourguide

keep in mind though that on 120 mg i got pretty/sort of/not really lol fucked up (i would have liked to have been alot higher, but i was still buzzed and music sounded good, but i still dont know if 210 might be too much