Blow jobs and kisses

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by 4skin, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

no kiss after my wang is sucked. esp if theres fluids involved. thats just gnarly.

2. dj2

dj2 Member

Of course I kiss my girl after she gives head. She thinks its a turn on and she kisses me after I go down on her...

3. 4skin

4skin Member

Thanks for the straight response!

4. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

I love kissing after i cum in her mouth. It turns me on loads because her lips r smoother and wet. I dont really taste my own cum either so its all good.

5. 4skin

4skin Member

Thanks to all who had the courtesy to give straight answers.

When I originally posted the question I was a little hot under the collar after seeing so many posts from guys who wouldn’t kiss her after cumming. They just seemed like uncaring jerks for thinking that their semen is too gross for their mouths, but okay for the lady, and I wanted to broaden my understanding.

6. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I often wonder then same thing. I've had two partners who wouldn't kiss me after and I've always wondered why. It's not like you don't know where it came from, and you made it after all. It made me feel very degraded not to be kissed after giving a guy a blow job.

7. 4skin

4skin Member

When I was younger and in the military i've had many many conversations about sex with other guys ... and never could understand how they could ask a girl to accept their cum, and then think that it wasn't clean enough for them.

Some said that it made them feel like it was a gay thing to taste their own semen .... but their attitude about homosexuality was something else too.

Most just said that they didn't give a shit about the girl or her feelings.

I guess that that is where us guys get our piss poor reputations.

Have fun, play safely, and remember that semen tastes good and is harmless (except it has been known to cause pregnancy)

8. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Yeah, unfortunatly for every guy that we have that makes us feel like shit it makes us think of men, as a group, as pricks.

And anything that causes pregnancy is pretty scary to me!

9. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana Member

If a guy refused to kiss me on the mouth after I gave him oral sex, it would be the last time I ever gave him ANY kind of sex.

And having your lover cum on your face is NOT demeaning, it's erotic.

jamesau and averageguy6 like this.
  10. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

AGREED hitting the nail on the head

11. 4skin

4skin Member

All of you ladies need to keep this one fact in mind at all times when dealing with men or boys.

When our penises become engorged it is because blood rushes to that little wee-wee and transforms it into a raging erection! Where does that blood come from …. we don’t suddenly make more blood every time we see a pretty girl … the blood comes from our regular blood supply.

With a raging erection NO MAN has enough blood remaining to allow his brain to function!
    That applies even to those of whose little wee-wee transforms into only a modest erection!

Please keep this in mind when your man seems insensitive, uncaring, rude, or just a plain old ordinary male jerk like we all are sometimes …… you may very well be the underlying cause. Make him cum … and then he’ll get soft and his brain will again have enough blood.

If he is still insensitive, uncaring, rude, or just a plain old ordinary male jerk …. he’s probably that way to the core and then it time to tell him to piss off.

1 person likes this.
  12. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I'm not making a man cum if he's being a dick to me, to suggest it is a little...unusual

13. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How do I delete this empty post?

14. december

december Member

What's degrading to one person can be heaven to another. Calling something like a facial demeaning is completely a non-sequitor -- you may feel degraded, but what if another woman gets off on it? (Personally, I don't like it, BTW. I don't even like a lot of makeup on a woman, let alone bodily fluids.)

And why would you be offended if a guy wouldn't kiss you after you swallowed? Because he doesn't love you enough? Or won't to show enough affection?

Ok, consider the male analogue to displays of affection: sexual favors. What if your guy wanted ATM, and you refused. Would it be, in your opinion, justified that he'd be offended by your refusal? Of course not. All the time on this forum, I see stuff like "well if your girlfriend doesn't want to do that, then you shouldn't pressure her." That should extend to men as well.

If a straight guy is grossed out by having cum in his mouth, I think that should be respected the same way it should be respected if a girl would rather not swallow in the first place. And how many guys here would permantly deny their girlfriends all forms sexual activity just because she wouldn't swallow?

Everyone has limits. That includes men.

15. wild & crazy guy

wild & crazy guy Member

My wife and I not only kiss after oral but we find it a big turnon to lick the love juices from each others mouths and face. We find it is all a part of expressing love for each other.

jamesau likes this.
  16. 4skin

4skin Member

Sarahrei - - - Tell me who suggested that you lower yourself to making a man cum if he's being a dick to you, and I'll hunt him down (to the ends of the earth) and pound him into pudding! Make him eat his filthy words and then apologize to you and to the all women of the world!

Wow .... it's easy to talk tough on the internet!
    Everybody have fun and play safely!

17. kinkygirlmwah

kinkygirlmwah Member

when i go down on my lad i dont let him cum on me. i havent yet give into that lol xx

18. jjboy23

jjboy23 Guest

I kiss my girl afterwards sometimes when she still.has the cum in her mouth..

19. solosexer

solosexer Guest

This is a very interesting thread for this newcummer to HipForums.
    :rockon:

20. thatblindguy

thatblindguy Member

I'll kiss her. It neither turns me on or off.