Anal Depth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Althaluss, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Althaluss

Althaluss Member

Quick thing:
    I've just registered here after reading a few good topics and realising there are some good advice going out so I feel I might aswell have a few things to say.

The Question:
    I enjoy anal sex myself but I find that depth is an issue. I have seen and heard many things about how far toys can go inside to get that real 'fulfilment feeling' and im just wondering ... how far is it really?
    I know its a good idea to go to the toilet before doing anything as it cleans you out and means you dont bump into anything but even then i find theres not much depth going on.

One video in particular got my attention which was a women who had a 19" jelly dildo which was VERY flexible and belive it or not she had managed to get the whole thing inside (although might be fake).

I find there is only usually about 3 to 4" in before it either turns or theres 'more' up there if you know what i mean >_> so tell me...

a) how far on average do toys go in before they stop?
    b) how can you clean out any 'leftovers' inside?
    c) do you know if its possible to go much further than 3-4" and if so, how?

If you can please explain this in as much detail as possible as websites all over the place never explain this situation.

(p.s)
    I hope sarahei can reply to this as he/she (i think she) has made some quite good and helpful replies to other topics. there are 2 others and hope can reply to this too :)

2. Althaluss

Althaluss Member

come on anyone? even those of you reading this im sure some of you have done anal!! whats the depth cuz i want to know if its just me or is everyone getting the same? what depth can you get from anal??

3. AnalSexFTW

AnalSexFTW Member

I'm about 7'' and when doing anal with my GF it always go all the way in. It hurts her like hell tho. Use alot of lube

4. Master Ass Eater

Master Ass Eater Member

If you have a good high fiber diet and don't leave any residue on the TP then you're good to go.

5. Althaluss

Althaluss Member

7" wow ok i got some work to do then.
    my diet is mostly the same every day, which us usualy 1 meal (i know thats bad) but its often either pasta bake, roast dinner or sausage eggs beans n chips >_> i guess that doesnt help with the whole 'cloggage' deal then.

6. wild & crazy guy

wild & crazy guy Member

My wife can take a 6 inch dildo all the way with no problem. She can also stick the same dildo up my ass with no problem.

7. overlymature

overlymature Member

I can easily take 7 inches. I've never tried anything longer.

8. Pennyroyal_Tea

Pennyroyal_Tea Member

You know what a White Owl Blunt is? I managed to get a tube inside completely once... There are twists and turns inside... It takes some time to get relaxed enough to navigate them.

9. maryjohn

maryjohn Senior Member

If you go to a decent sex shop, you can get a little mini enema, only holds about 150 ml.

Make sure you are clear, and then take a shower and use the little enema. If you have to go, go. Then get back in the shower and repeat.

My wife can handle the whole shaft. It's the begging and whining for anal sex she can't handle.

10. glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh! Member

awhile ago (a year maybe) I made a dildo out of playdough it was Roughly a foot and a half long covered it in seran wrap, and because it was soft and maluable I was able to fit almost all of it inside me with.
    with a hard object your probably won't get much further than 6-7 inches

11. dirty thirty

dirty thirty Member

a) how far on average do toys go in before they stop?
    It depends on what toy you are using and on the width of the toy. The smaller the width then the further you can probably insert the toy. eg my gf can easily take 11 inches of anal beads because they are small but she can only take 6 inches of her but plug as the width is much bigger, about 2 inches

b) how can you clean out any 'leftovers' inside?
    Use and enema or a douche which can be bought on the net. You can get one's that you can attach to the end of a shower which are good for cleaning but can be a bit of a messy process (but worth it!)

c) do you know if its possible to go much further than 3-4" and if so, how?
    Yes it is. My advice would be to start off small and work your way up and use lots and lots of lube!

hope this helps!

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I suppose, in theory, there's no real limit as to how far anything can go up the anus. We are, after all, no more than worms when it comes to the digestive structure - one long tube. While all sorts of nutrients are filtered through the intestinal walls, any solids that cannot be digested are eventually passed through intact.

I have personally had an intestinal examination via the anus at the local hospital, where a camera was inserted & I remember being astounded at how far it was able to go. Without any exaggeration, the pipe was easily inserted over a metre before reaching the area that was to be examined - and even then there wouldn't heve been any difficulty in going any further.

However, this examination did involve plenty of lubricant with local anaesthetic mixed in with it.

13. glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh! Member

it really depends on the flexibility of what your inserting

14. bigoffroader

bigoffroader Member

My wife can take about 5" and she finds it really frustrating that I can take 7-8" with no problems but i have to be well worked on before

15. jbarths

jbarths Member

I'm new to the forum and was just checking some posts and came upon this one. I'm a relative newcomer to anal play, and 2 girlfriends from aother forum recommended a cucumber. I actually took almost 12 inches of an english cuke! Since it was a little thinner than a regular one, it wasn't painful. I did take about 7 " of a fatter one too. I don't have any photos on this forum but you can look at newbienudes if you want to see. If you do let me know your thoughts.

16. nicnic

nicnic Banned

everyone is a different size so that is a question only you can answer. You should know by feel. If you are hitting the back of your teeth you have gone to far.

17. goforit253

goforit253 Member

The rectum and colon are very distensable. All the pain is at the anal sphincter if it is not well enough relaxed and if there is not enough lube. Relaxation is enhanced by pushing, like when having a BM. So a very long cock should have no trouble once through the sphincter. Enemas can be much larger than 150ml. I am an doctor--we give 1000 ml to full size adults. It should be hung no higher than 2 feet above the anus, otherwise the pressure can be too great. This will really clean out much of the left side of the colon and rectum.
    Steve MD

18. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

۞Anal douche beforehand, my friend.

19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

so i've had my fair share of anal, and i like it, i don't really know how big of a cock i've had up there, i've never measured a guys penis, and if there's one thing i've learned it's don't trust the guy cuz they totally exagerate. however i do recall the very first time i had anal, it was with a guy that his Jacobs Latter done, and we had no lube, so yeah that was really fun. i haven't had anal in a few years though, but i really should get back into it, i do recall it being very fun.

20. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

My ex put his 10" in my ass. Although, he did get me a little tipsy first.