How many women like to look at the nudist guys

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by sportyguy, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mei

Mei Member

Of course I look-I mean I'm not dead, and I'm 18 years old-why wouldn't I look? ;)

2. Danee

Danee Member

Of course I do. Looking is something we do in every day life, no? From malls to airports to Starbucks. I did as a teen and it never stops. I see someone who keeps themselves fit and isn't arrogant about it, I look! Observe, but not perving or staring. Its human nature.

[​IMG]

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I've been checked out by girls on nude beaches. Sometimes it's hard to know when they're looking at you behind those huge sunglasses. I get flattered when women look at me like that.

4. scottwilliamsonoc

scottwilliamsonoc Member

My fiance looks at naked guys and I look at naked girls when we go on nude vacations. We both know each other does it. Not a big deal.

The Shark likes this.
  5. fooker691

fooker691 Banned

I have been going to nude beaches since i was in my late teens and can honelstly say that women love to look. They can be very discreet at times but some times (especially when I have a hard on) they tend to really stare

6. Ben_c

Ben_c Member

Ive got into nudism recently and women look all the time and come to talk and introduce themselves and get a closer look. Im pleased they do to I enjoy it :)

7. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

All these women....staring at naked men....
    And not a one looking at me. Gosh darn it! :D

8. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

On the beach most of us try not to stare but it's only natural to get pleasure from simply seeing an attractive naked body belonging to someone of the opposite sex. If ladies happen to find my body attractive then I'm glad which is why I eat sensibly and exercise a little to keep it as good as age allows.

9. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

If I see someone naked in public, I look away.

10. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

I love to look, the human body is a wonderful thing and i don't mind being checked out (not as trim taught and terrific as I was in my younger days....but still) and i doin't mind checking out!

11. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Chicks and chucks should take their sunnies off so I can see just what they are looking at, LOL! There's no shame in casually casting an eye over the next piece of eye-candy to saunter past. Gosh, a bare body has a thousand stories to tell.

12. ShyCouple

ShyCouple Member

I'm not gonna lie, I'll look. I may try not to stare, but if it's someplace like a clothing option beach or something and a guy walks by, I may just check him out. I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as your polite about it.

13. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

I believe that women are just as visual about liking the sight of nude guys and women the same that guys are. They are trained to be more subtle about it in our cultures as a rule.

14. Danee

Danee Member

I was born and raised into a fkk supporting family in S. Texas. That did nothing to stop admiring boys and guys who were fit and good looking. It is being human. Check them out? Sure. We all do that, even with our own genders. But perving and wanting to bed them? No and as for endowed? I have seen young boys who were and guys in general, sure but its out of curiosity, not to do them.

15. Danee

Danee Member

:2thumbsup:

Yup. Hes a naturist but hes got a cute butt!

[​IMG]

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  16. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Just like anything else ; it's all about the big "O". For us folks over 50 ; women will be VERY interested in our tanned , toned exteremities if they still have their "purpose". Needless to say if they are rendered incapable by their 40's ; no , women would not be interested in a naked hard male.

17. meeses

meeses Member

I look at women when they are dressed so it's only normal to do the same when naked so..... same goes for women I assume

18. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

It is quite natural to look at the opposite sex clothed or not

19. Todd_99

Todd_99 Member

I think it should be natural to want to look at the naked body of one of the opposite sex. As we live in a clothing obsessed society, seeing naked people is the exception, not the norm. But the problem is if we look just to look, our intentions can get misinterpreted.

20. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

woman like looking at guys if their honest and alot like having a naked guy at their mercy I have had first hand experience of it and to be honest enjoyed it and would do it again .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.