mixing hydromorphone and oxycodone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Oct 17, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

My ex-girlfriend is coming thru to my crib, and she got some I think 2mg hydromorphone HCl pills. I told her to bring as many as she can. We're just gonna chill, get bent, and fuck for hours.

my question is, I got two 30mg roxis, would it be straight to crush up maybe 4 or 6mg of dilly and snort it with the 60mg of oxycodone?

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, you will be fine.

Since the dilly is really weak unless IV'ed, it might actually be nice to have some Oxy to help it out.

Good luck, and have fun.

Also, how the hell can you fuck on opiates? I have a hard enough time getting hard, let alone trying to cum. It's just frustrating to me, honestly. Kinda like sex while rolling, I can't stand that either.

Come to think of it, I don't really like sex on ANY drugs, haha.

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

lol, maybe ecstasy?

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Nah, I already said I don't like sex rolling. In fact, that is actually the drug I hate having sex on MOST.

Everything else feels just as good. I can piss and it feels exactly like an orgasm...sex takes away from the magic of MDMA, in my opinion.

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yo u4ia, do you know anythin about the morphine sulfate pills, the ABG 100's?

6. mephist00

mephist00 Member

they are not that great.. i get em.. ABG 30's and 60's.. MS contin :p
    these ones? http://www.drugs.com/imprints/abg-100-1488.html
    there are capsules too, by Kadian

the coating isnt the controlled release.. instead inside the pill is a wax, and the wax is the controlled release :p

cutting them up can be a bitch.. in my opinion its better to just cut a few chunks of the pills and swallow them.. so they work faster.. i guess u can snort em, but it just tastes nasty and the strength is nothing compared to oxycontin.. ALSO, its hard as a bitch to chop em because of the wax, and it will leave a waxy layer of shit on your mirror :p

i know, that u know ur tolerance, but morphine slows your heart rate down, so just be careful taking the 2 together

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Morphine taken orally or intranasal is horrible. The bioavailability is ~25%. Morphine is better off in an IV. If you have a choice of those and something else, don't ever get Morphine. You will regret it, especially if you are used to Oxy/Hydro. If that is all you have, then just try and crush them as much as possible, and swallow them...snorting them is a pain in the ass and has a gross drip AND a burn. Made me puke for an hour straight after trying to snort one of the 100's.

8. mephist00

mephist00 Member

doesnt make me puke, but it is a strong nasty medicine taste..

but yea, ive never IV'd em, they are really weak compared to oxy though, well at least orally or snorted.. u4ia's right, not worth it.. i wouldnt buy em unless its all u can get..

u4ia - is that bio-availability the same with all morphine products? (dilly,ms contin ect..)

9. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I like morphine, I've gotten the abgs before, they were kinda shitty because they don't crush up too well, but 60 mgs of it would get me wrecked. Extremely strong body buzz for like 2 hours. I love the morphines without the coating, and crush up perfectly, the 100 mg pills like that fuck me the fuck up. The drip is pretty gross though, and stays in the throat for like an hour.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

dilly isn't morphine, it's hydromorphone. Morphine and MS-Contin are the same, just the contin is time released.

Hydromorphone has a really low bioavailability as well, though.

11. does2

does2 Member

Sounds FUN!
    Hydromorphone is hands down my favorite pill.

Tomorrow's Sat.... maybe some 8's for $5 :D

12. mephist00

mephist00 Member

u4ia - oh yea i knew that.. just made a thread about it like a few weeks ago.. mm cant believe i forgot that it was hydromorphone, sorry my bad, must be fucked up :p

does2, u bang em? cuz man i think those are crappy otherwise, first time i tried em i got a handful of em for free.. havent seen anything less then 8mg's for sale for like 2$ or 4$

13. Prod

Prod Member

damn I've seen 8's go for like $15-$20, don't usually fuck with hydromorphone though.

14. does2

does2 Member

Yeah, $10-$20 is normal price ;)

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

damn!!! I wanna get my hands on some of these. I wanna snort some dilly and oxy together, and eat a 100mg morphine sulfate pill. The dilly and morphine I might get for free from my ex-gf.

16. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

nobody is talking about methadone WTF

17. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

sorry, i'm new didn't see the methadone thread

18. does2

does2 Member

Meph: Nah, I don't bang anything. I like snorting dilly, though.