What is a Nyquil High Like?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Jay_Billionz, Oct 14, 2008.

1. moomooman

moomooman Member

dude, i listened to that gay ass song and he never even says nyquil. i heard him say something about seroquel, but not nyquil. and seroquels nothing that fun either.

2. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

plesse.. he didnt say seroquel..he says "surp 'quil" what ever the hell that is... :rolleyes:

3. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i wouldn't suggest doing it unless you know what you're doing.

4. DejaVoodoo

DejaVoodoo Member

If you want to get high from DXM do it from Robitussin Cough Gels...not Nyquil. Just because an idiot rapper writes about Nyquil (I didn't listen, so for all I know it was Seroquel) doesn't mean it's a cool or safe thing to do.

5. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

im really puzzled why you would take advice from a SOULJA BOY song. He is quite possibly the worst excuse for a rapper, and why you would want to be like him is just sad

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

doxylamine succinate is the drug in nyquil that knocks you out. wouldn't be much fun to stay up on, makes you feel really out of it and tired.

7. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

Nyquil equals DXM plus a shit load of tylenol(essentially). BAD NEWS. If you want to trip on dxm eat robos. Still thats shitty advise cuz its such a middle school drug. Just go get some shrooms or somethin

8. losangeleslifer

losangeleslifer Member

Damn. What a shit thread. Nyquil for gods sake? Soulja Boy?

Go eat your vegetables and watch sponge bob.

9. jham86

jham86 Member

don't drink nyquil to get high. i've done it before because my 15yr old brother said he drank 1/4 for a cold not knowing the effects and said the left and right part of his brain were talking to each other. the thing with that is that my bro doesn't do drugs and his brain probably wondered off a little cuz he felt a little buzz. so i got the idea to give it a whirl which was not a good idea at all. i drank 3/4 of a bottle, fell asleep, woke up about 3 hours later in a hazy shitty state of mind feeling like shit which led to vomiting. i fell back asleep and when i woke up had this bad taste of tylenol in my mouth. for a good part of the day i felt like shit and felt like a complete dumbass for trying it. live and learn i guess.
    i'm pretty much open for comments stating how stupid i am. i feel i deserve it.

10. moomooman

moomooman Member

a your not stupid, at least you didnt do it again and learned from your mistake. and you didnt get the idea from a rapper. and that rapper is not talking about nyquil at all. reading this again kinda makes me want to do some dextromethorphan now.

11. ecmanthehighniggggaaahhhh

ecmanthehighniggggaaahhhh Guest

Okay so im at my buddies shore house and we decide to drink some brews. We each pounded about 7 beers and smoke 2 blunts (one before we drank and one after we were done). Then we were thinkin about taking some nyquil. 4 of us took 60ml of nyquil each and we are starting to feel the symptoms right now. My head is running on a crazy high and im having parrell expierence from the speed on x that we took 3 days ago. My body is on an autopilot and does as it pleases. I totally recommened doing this! Best thing in the world!

12. gpkid

gpkid Member

ive actually done this b4..but my situation is probly completly different... i was on vacation this was back in maybe 97 or 98 and i had a dope habit that would kill a horse and i ran out.. and i was full blown ILL!! it was my last night there and i got the bright idea to try and knock myself out with tylenol pm's and nyquil leme just tell ya i was hallucinating so bad that i swore a mouse came into the room and stole one of my cigarettes out of the pack and i am not bullshitting in the least. i was wondering around the condo and my mom came out to see what was going on and i was sitting at the kitchen table in my boxers with no shirt on and when she asked what i was doing i told her i was trying to pick up the "screws" that i had dropped on the floor, THERE WERE NO SCREWS ON THE FLOOR!!. so now shes horrifed as well and i just went back to my room and laid down completly freeked out at this point.. it was absolutley by far one of the WORST nights of my life.. not to mention that i couldnt sleep a wink now im dope sick and tripping but it wasnt like any physcadelic that ive ever had it was horrible to say the least. i would never recommend drinking nyquil to get high. but im sure the handfull of tylenol pms had a lot to do with it as well.

13. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

^i actually used to enjoy taking a low dose of DXM (300mg or under) and then taking like 75-100mg of dipenhydramine. the way the two work together makes it REALLY intense. as soon as i closed my eyes i go into this weird dream state, much stranger and much more fun than either drug on that dose.

i haven't done this in a while but i remember it being really fun. do you rememeber how much of each you took gpkid?

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

So, because it is in a song, you want to try it. You have got to be kidding me. Are you a fucking retard. If the song was about jumPing off a bridge would ya do it? Well thats pretty obvious.LOL
    Grow the fuck up man. If ya want to get high go try some vics. But in your case that could be dangerous.LOL:eek:

15. lil mello

lil mello Member

nyquil has never really got me high. only thing it does to me is gets me sleepy as hell and gets me lightheaded wen i dont sleep wen i get sleepy, thats bout it

16. Nygothed

Nygothed Guest

The amount of Paracetamol in a bottle of nyquil can fuck your liver up man. Like others have said, if you want a cheap high just down some tussin caps or syrup (DXM only). Its not THAT intense if you stay within a lighter threshold.

17. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

What makes NyQuil a nighttime medication is the antihistamine in it. The APAP in it is for fever and pain. And that is the only thing it will treat. I know a lot of people use it when they have allergies and/or to fall asleep. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to take something with APAP in it if that's what you're using it for. Just get some generic diphenhydramine for that.

And in case anyone reading this has any funny ideas, do NOT take more than the maximum recommended dosage of NyQuil or any other product containing acetaminophen. You can fuck up your liver that way. Trying to get high off NyQuil is reckless and retarded.

18. Ephemeralone

Ephemeralone Member

I skimmed the thread, my apologies if i'm repeating anything.

Jay_Billionz...goodness. If you are asking this, you do not need to be doing DXM. If you can't handle some grass, you are NOT ready for DXM. Dextromethorphan is not a drug to "get high" on, it is an experience; a journey through the world and your mind. If you want to get mellow take a couple oxys or some vicodin.

And don't drink Nyquil. It has other shit in it. Use only DXM ONLY products. Generic orange cough syrup, Delsym (polystirex), shit like that.

This isn't meant to flame you Jay_Billionz. Be safe man, and be smarter.

19. samkillian85

samkillian85 Member

well the only thing in nyquil that has any enjoyable effects other then dxm is doxylamine, which is an antihistamine like diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Unisom, etc.) It certainly knocks you out but I couldn't really compare it to opiates cause on opiates your able to stay awake and nod off, and you just feel so freakin comfortable. Doxy does make you really comfy but the chances of you staying awake are minimal. You could try it but im not sure about higher doses of it. I am interested to know if its possible to get any similar effects of diphenhydramine with doxy seeing as theyre both anti hists. Well have fun and watch out for that APAP.

20. JbreezyNATL

JbreezyNATL Guest

****IT'S CALLED LEAN...IT'S WHAT LIL' WAYNE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT...if u don't know who Weezy F. Baby is...google or you tube him**** :party: