What is a Nyquil High Like?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Jay_Billionz, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Hey I was just wondering I can't find anything on Erowid and I was thinking about trying it. Don't tell me about DXM lol because I want something mellow and opiate like. You know... something that slows you down and a bit safe... Anyway what is it like?

2. Wilson

Wilson Member

Doesn't Nyquil contain dxm?

3. char777

char777 Member

It depends on the form of Nyquil, but most of them contain DXM and acetaminophen, which means that you must have a death wish if you plan on getting high on it via high doses.

Info

4. Wilson

Wilson Member

If you want an opiate-like high then go find yourself some opium or vicodin or something.

5. BornFree

BornFree Member

dont drink nyquil. please. the experience will be bad

6. RoxStar

RoxStar Member

Nyquil's GREAT!...for going to sleep.

7. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Because I heard this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIiCtgrH3lk and I had previously heard of people sippin on Nyquill before... So yea.. I would try DXM but I know it is intense.. And i cant even handle weed let alone DXM.

8. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

^^ by the way guys listen to the whole song =D

but yea tell me more about Nyquil highs

9. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

he's not talking about nyquil.

he's actually referring to a prescription cough syrup containing promethazine and codeine... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

nyquil won't make you anything but drowsy. like some others have said, it's great for going to bed or if you're sick and need to sleep, but otherwise it's a waste of money if you're looking for a high.

10. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

na he's not you got to listen to the lyrics.. BELIEVE ME I know about Lean/purple drink/codiene/etc. I would try that if I could but I have no idea where to get it... And if you listen to the lyrics on the second verse you can hear him say nyquil surp.

11. Wilson

Wilson Member

Nobody really drinks Nyquil to get high. "Purple drank" refers to the prescription cough medicine that contains promethazine and codeine as somebody previously stated. I've had it prescribed to me before and it's nothing special, although I did get fairly high from it since at the time I had no opiate tolerance and I drank the majority of the bottle in one sitting. Codiene sucks compared to any other opiate. Don't drink Nyquil in a sad attempt to get high.

12. RoxStar

RoxStar Member

If your talking about "lean" (liquid codeine), it is definitely in a different category than DXM. "Lean" is the liquid form of an prescription strength opiate-based cough medicine named "promethazine-codeine". Lil' weezy described it as "robotussin to the thousandth power" ha. More information in this thread;

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=305574&f=120

cheers.

13. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

omfg im not talking about lean... I know about lean -_-

if u listend to the song they are talking about Nyquil!... And i also here of other people getting high off nyquill..

14. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

You can't get high off nyquil, sorry.

15. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Jay Billionz you are a fool. The only thing in nyquil that can get you high is DXM (and there is better things you can take to trip of DXM). If you don't belive me and everyone else on here look up the active ingredients in all the different nyquils and you will see that none of them get you high except DXM. And fuck Soulja Boy and whatever he says, he is an idiot if he drinks nyqil to get fucked up. Oh, and that song is fucking gay.

16. char777

char777 Member

^^^

Agreed. Listen to that kid.

17. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Did you even listen to the song?... Listen to the whole second verse.. this song rocks ass!

18. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

man chill with the song. who cares what rappers mention in their songs?

if you want to try nyquil, go to the store and waste $7. Then you'll know for yourself.

otherwise, listen to EVERYONE here who is telling you that it's not worth it. After all, you did ask.

it's your choce. and it's not complicated enough to take up two pages of a thread.

19. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Seems the OP posted the topic twice by accident. Can a mod merge the two?

20. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

man he said seroquel not nyquil.

so you drop a couple of seroquels in a minutemaid drink while at school. and you feel all laid back and tired. seroquel is nothing but a mood stabilizer and probally just makes you drowsy. sounds like soulja boi just wants to look cool in school lmao, j/k.

But when i was in school fuck seroquil, i'd drop 4 or 5 5mg Vicodin pills in the morning by the water fountain, and just get my high on for a couple. In class feelin flimsly as a mothafucka , high as fuck.....ahhh those were the fucking days.

And YES you can GET HIGH off NYQUIL, i've done it.

My 11th grade year, one day I had bought a bottle of it the previous night from 7-11. It was the red nyquil bottle cough kind, which ran me about 6 fucking dollars, but oh was it worth it LOL. Its just DXM, and for 6 dollars was really worth it.

Next morning i get to school, i pour the syrup in a bottle, so teachers and shit just think im sipping on water or whatever. So im just sipping on the bottle in 1st period, this was in 11th grade. By teh way i had poured in some soda to mix it, cause syrup straight is really nasty.

Anyway later in 1st period, we're called to take our S.O.L. tests, i still was sober...but man when i got into the testing area, a little bit after i took the test i was feeling HIGH..i mean yes it was a drowsy high, but it felt good. I felt really calmed and relax. Next thing i know the bell rings for lunch, i get up, and i feel HEAVY as SHIT. Like my coordination was a little screwed, like i could walk straight but it felt like i was walking crazy.

This was my first time doing DXM i guess it was just a 1st plateau
    high. I enjoyed it, i dont even see a need to go past the first plateau