Girls, what does it feel like when a guy cums in your mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Puggo, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Puggo

Puggo Guest

Just curious about the female point of view here. Not just the taste, but also what it FEELS like.

Please give as much detail as possible. It's for science. Honest!

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Right...science.

Well it feels like if you get a turkey baster, and get warm pudding, and shoot it rythmically down your throat.

1 person likes this.
  3. harjob

harjob Member

Well, warm spurts get into my throat without giving me any chance to spit. But anyway I like it.

1 person likes this.
  4. rachhell

rachhell Member

its different from guy to guy. it is always warm, salty spurts, but some are thicker and stickier and some are thinner and more watery.

either way its a big turnon

2 people like this.
  5. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

I've been told it feels like getting hit in the back of the mouth with a fire hose full of boiling ocean water.

Full disclosure: I've also been told that the sound of my nuts slapping together approximates the sound of large, iron church bells.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jalopi

Jalopi Member

well my girlfriend tells me that sometimes it's weak and at other times it feels like a squirt gun shooting off (i don't tell her this but when it's weak it wasn't the best :p) but that my cum is always sweet. she also tells me that the one thing that gets to her is the texture of semen... which i think i know what she's talking about. i've felt semen that has been exposed to water before and it feels kinda clumpy, i guess. maybe that's what she's talking about. opinions ladies?

7. katie6969

katie6969 Guest

TRUE BUT TO ME THE THICKER THE BETTER !!! THICK CRAMY CUM TASTES SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! BLACK GUYS HAVE THE BEST TASTING CUM AND THE THICKEST CUM TOO YUMMY IN MY TUMMY =):2thumbsup:

2 people like this.
  8. katie6969

katie6969 Guest

hi im katie and i will swallow your cum if let me !! I love the tatse and texture always =)

2 people like this.
  9. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

ok katie, when would you like to do this?

was that a open invitation to anyone or just him?

10. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

Line forms here,,_

1 person likes this.
  11. birsha

birsha Member

It feels like something warm and salty (and sometimes slightly sweet) is squirting rhythmically into your mouth. You can feel the contractions of the dick in your mouth and through your lips. It's pretty hot. The actual taste isn't awesome but the mental hotness of the situation and knowing the guys is feeling a lot pleasure at that moment makes it great.

3 people like this.
  12. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I guess this is now a bukkake event. :0

13. kernow10

kernow10 Member

:iagree:

14. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

It really depends on the guy. Sometimes you can actually feel squirting hitting the back of your mouth, sometimes you can't feel anything. You can almost always feel the contractions in his cock though, kind of a twitching.

15. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Instructions for simulation.

1 Obtain 3 large eggs.

2 Separate whites. Discard yolks.

3 Salt whites generously.

4 Heat whites to approx 90 degrees F

5 Load white mixture into high-pressure water blaster.

6 Shove large vegetable item (carrot, cucumber, banana) into mouth. Ensure that another person is forcing the item down your throat until your gag reflex is activated.

7 Place water blaster nozzle into mouth while gagging on vegetable item.

8 Activate water blaster on "pulse".

There ya go. Let us know how it was!

16. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

Interesting analogy and probably pretty close. Except that when a woman is sucking my cock I let her have control so I don't accidentally force my cock too far into her throat and activate her gag reflex. That way we both get great enjoyment out of the situation.

17. mykel1965

mykel1965 Guest

I have a weeks worth of "cum" for you to swallow katie

18. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

This is good. :) I have grown to like the taste though.

19. Razor50

Razor50 Member

It is wonerful, my wife and I and another lady do it now and then. Totally hot freedom, to have her sucking my cock and piss... She also sits on my face and pisses, we both drink it, no issues at all. We also do tamer things such as pissing on each other's bodies, beautiful, sexy and warm. Not at all gross.

20. QuickZipper

QuickZipper Guest

My ex loved the taste of my cum whenever I drank a lot of pineapple juice. She said she could always tell when I have eaten some pineapple by the way my cum tasted and she never missed a drop.