Photo
- - - - -

Girls, what does it feel like when a guy cums in your mouth?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Puggo

Puggo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 12:22 PM

Just curious about the female point of view here. Not just the taste, but also what it FEELS like.

Please give as much detail as possible. It's for science. Honest!

#2 sarahrei

sarahrei

~Lover~

• Members
  • 3,466 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 01:25 PM

Right...science.

Well it feels like if you get a turkey baster, and get warm pudding, and shoot it rythmically down your throat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 harjob

harjob

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted October 15 2008 - 08:50 AM

Well, warm spurts get into my throat without giving me any chance to spit. But anyway I like it.

#4 rachhell

rachhell

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted October 15 2008 - 02:39 PM

its different from guy to guy. it is always warm, salty spurts, but some are thicker and stickier and some are thinner and more watery.

either way its a big turnon
  • Razor50 likes this

#5 standingseated

standingseated

A Back Scrubber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted October 20 2008 - 08:53 PM

I've been told it feels like getting hit in the back of the mouth with a fire hose full of boiling ocean water.

Full disclosure: I've also been told that the sound of my nuts slapping together approximates the sound of large, iron church bells.
  • scratcho likes this

#6 Jalopi

Jalopi

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted November 24 2008 - 04:29 AM

well my girlfriend tells me that sometimes it's weak and at other times it feels like a squirt gun shooting off (i don't tell her this but when it's weak it wasn't the best :p) but that my cum is always sweet. she also tells me that the one thing that gets to her is the texture of semen... which i think i know what she's talking about. i've felt semen that has been exposed to water before and it feels kinda clumpy, i guess. maybe that's what she's talking about. opinions ladies?

#7 katie6969

katie6969

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 12 2012 - 12:28 PM

its different from guy to guy. it is always warm, salty spurts, but some are thicker and stickier and some are thinner and more watery.

either way its a big turnon

TRUE BUT TO ME THE THICKER THE BETTER !!! THICK CRAMY CUM TASTES SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! BLACK GUYS HAVE THE BEST TASTING CUM AND THE THICKEST CUM TOO YUMMY IN MY TUMMY =):2thumbsup:
  • juicelover likes this

#8 katie6969

katie6969

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 12 2012 - 12:30 PM

well my girlfriend tells me that sometimes it's weak and at other times it feels like a squirt gun shooting off (i don't tell her this but when it's weak it wasn't the best :p) but that my cum is always sweet. She also tells me that the one thing that gets to her is the texture of semen... Which i think i know what she's talking about. I've felt semen that has been exposed to water before and it feels kinda clumpy, i guess. Maybe that's what she's talking about. Opinions ladies?

hi im katie and i will swallow your cum if let me !! I love the tatse and texture always =)

#9 Faelixx

Faelixx

whatever dude

• 2,524 posts

Posted May 12 2012 - 12:56 PM

like I wanna barf it right out

VAGINAS PROMOTE WAR.

#10 Homie_B

Homie_B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted May 12 2012 - 02:14 PM

hi im katie and i will swallow your cum if let me !! I love the tatse and texture always =)

ok katie, when would you like to do this?

was that a open invitation to anyone or just him?

#11 arthur itis

arthur itis

• 2,130 posts

Posted May 12 2012 - 02:56 PM

Line forms here,,_
  • Cherea likes this

#12 birsha

birsha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted May 14 2012 - 07:33 AM

It feels like something warm and salty (and sometimes slightly sweet) is squirting rhythmically into your mouth. You can feel the contractions of the dick in your mouth and through your lips. It's pretty hot. The actual taste isn't awesome but the mental hotness of the situation and knowing the guys is feeling a lot pleasure at that moment makes it great.

#13 Homie_B

Homie_B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted May 15 2012 - 12:19 PM

Line forms here,,_

I guess this is now a bukkake event. :0

#14 kernow10

kernow10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted May 22 2012 - 03:04 AM

It feels like something warm and salty (and sometimes slightly sweet) is squirting rhythmically into your mouth. You can feel the contractions of the dick in your mouth and through your lips. It's pretty hot. The actual taste isn't awesome but the mental hotness of the situation and knowing the guys is feeling a lot pleasure at that moment makes it great.

:iagree:
"Everyone is wise until he speaks"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted May 22 2012 - 01:53 PM

It really depends on the guy. Sometimes you can actually feel squirting hitting the back of your mouth, sometimes you can't feel anything. You can almost always feel the contractions in his cock though, kind of a twitching.

#16 Ivory62

Ivory62

• 1,158 posts

Posted May 22 2012 - 05:58 PM

Instructions for simulation.

1 Obtain 3 large eggs.

2 Separate whites. Discard yolks.

3 Salt whites generously.

4 Heat whites to approx 90 degrees F

5 Load white mixture into high-pressure water blaster.

6 Shove large vegetable item (carrot, cucumber, banana) into mouth. Ensure that another person is forcing the item down your throat until your gag reflex is activated.

7 Place water blaster nozzle into mouth while gagging on vegetable item.

8 Activate water blaster on "pulse".

There ya go. Let us know how it was!

#17 Rabbit420

Rabbit420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted May 27 2012 - 08:13 AM

Instructions for simulation.

1 Obtain 3 large eggs.

2 Separate whites. Discard yolks.

3 Salt whites generously.

4 Heat whites to approx 90 degrees F

5 Load white mixture into high-pressure water blaster.

6 Shove large vegetable item (carrot, cucumber, banana) into mouth. Ensure that another person is forcing the item down your throat until your gag reflex is activated.

7 Place water blaster nozzle into mouth while gagging on vegetable item.

8 Activate water blaster on "pulse".

There ya go. Let us know how it was!

Interesting analogy and probably pretty close. Except that when a woman is sucking my cock I let her have control so I don't accidentally force my cock too far into her throat and activate her gag reflex. That way we both get great enjoyment out of the situation.

#18 mykel1965

mykel1965

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 05 2014 - 09:22 PM

I have a weeks worth of "cum" for you to swallow katie

#19 AngelAus

AngelAus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted June 05 2014 - 09:33 PM

This is good. :) I have grown to like the taste though.

#20 Razor50

Razor50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 07:39 AM

It is wonerful, my wife and I and another lady do it now and then. Totally hot freedom, to have her sucking my cock and piss... She also sits on my face and pisses, we both drink it, no issues at all. We also do tamer things such as pissing on each other's bodies, beautiful, sexy and warm. Not at all gross.

#21 QuickZipper

QuickZipper

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted June 08 2014 - 06:54 PM

My ex loved the taste of my cum whenever I drank a lot of pineapple juice. She said she could always tell when I have eaten some pineapple by the way my cum tasted and she never missed a drop.

#22 Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 11:32 PM

The first time for me it tasted like a slap in the face. It was horrific and the most disgusting thing I'd ever experienced. But guys just love it so much and you get used to it after a while.

I love sucking cock, I love the feeling of power it gives me and I also love doing something a guy really, really likes. Letting him cum in my mouth is like the ultimate thing you can do for a guy and even if it tastes terrible which it does sometimes, it's worth it.

I always swallow and if his cum tastes really bad it's the quickest way to get rid of it. I found when I tried to spit it out, it just sticks to your teeth, tongue and the inside of your mouth. When you swallow, the act of swallowing seems to stimulate the creation of saliva which helps to flush it away. A few quick swallows and it's all gone.

There's no denying though that a man's cum can be foul tasting, salty, mawkish, sticky and smelly. But like anything you get used to it and now it's nothing to me.

I always feel this tremendous feeling of triumph when a man cums in my mouth. It's such a powerful, heady feeling and I freely admit that power has a lot to do with it. The power over a man, to decide when he cums and to make him cum.

It's not always possible, depending on the position you are in but I love to see the look on a guys face at that moment he cums and he knows he's cumming in your mouth.

If you really love your guy and want to do something incredible for him than this is that thing. Even if you hate the taste of cum, it's a small price to pay.

As a 'by the way' kinda thing a guy's diet has a huge effect on his cum. Guys who have a healthy diet usually have much better tasting cum. If your guy's cum tastes and smells really bad force feed him lots of fruit, vegetables and fruit juice and try to keep him away from fatty junk food.
  • juicelover and Jayrizzael like this

#23 Razor50

Razor50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted October 03 2014 - 01:38 PM

Married bi guy here. I love it when a guy cums in my mouth, as the ladies have mentioned, there is this wonderful spurting of cum into the mouth that you also feel as the cock pulses on he lips. It is so hot, his body tensing, knowing that he will soon shoot his load into my mouth. I love the texture and taste, mmmm and the knowledge that I have brought him to orgasm with my mouth.

Really enjoy blowing a guy that does not get it from his wife or tells me that I am better than his wife

#24 stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted October 10 2014 - 08:01 PM

Well it's different for different guys, and even then sometimes how much the cum or how hard can be different.  It also depends how far into your mouth they are.  If they're quite far in I don't really taste it usually, but then it can be hard not to gag.  Normally I'd just keep the tip in my mouth when he's cumming so I have more control.  You can certainly taste it though when it's like that.  If he cums really hard then you can feel it squirting into your mouth, but it's just warm, salty and sticky.  If he doesn't shoot much then I often can't feel it, but can taste it.

Enough detail for you?

#25 juicelover

juicelover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted October 11 2014 - 06:10 AM

Wow! match made in heaven! I like cumming in a girls mouth..and having her swallow..:)

#26 offset

offset

• 3,001 posts

Posted October 14 2014 - 03:02 AM

:beatnik: :beatnik: All this is turning me ON:):)

NO outside links in sigs

#27 drawinginblank

drawinginblank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted October 19 2014 - 08:28 PM

It feels like hell. 

They always eat salty stuff before. 

Always, always always.

So come down with me to the shore and what's more, I adore you.

#28 Average ordinary guy 6inch

Average ordinary guy 6inch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted November 04 2014 - 06:04 AM

Just curious about the female point of view here. Not just the taste, but also what it FEELS like.

Please give as much detail as possible. It's for science. Honest!

If you really want to know how it feel. Try it. It won’t hurt you. 

• Scarlet5 likes this

Treat every situation like a dog. If you can’t chew it, eat it, or fuck it. Pee on it and walk away. 

#29 SusieSue

SusieSue

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted November 14 2014 - 04:32 AM

hot spurts mixed with some penis jerking!

• Chrysalis2027 likes this