Clonidine

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Wait, so you SNORTED Loperamide in hopes of it taking the edge of wd's....not because you thought it would actually give you a buzz? Do you normally snort your OTC medications thinking it will make it stronger?

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Haha no I dont. You know what forget it. I come on here actually asking if something has recreational value rather than just popping pill after pill blindly and I still get flamed. And I do NOT think I am better than anyone on here. You took what I said out of context just like I said you would.

And yes I did snort loperamide because I figured that by sniffing it it would hit me faster. Excuse me for trying it.

If me trying to provide an alternative (albeit a weird sounding one) to people that can't get regular opiates and trying to see if a prescription drug has recreational value makes me a fool, then I'm a fool.

You are not calling me out, you do not phase me. So maybe there are people worse off than me.

Oh and for the record, I told the doctor I had an opiate problem because my mom made me, but I was too embarassed to say it here. But whatever its not like you know me personally so if you make fun of me for my mom making me tell the doctor, then whatever.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

A ha.. your mommy made you do it. :)

Nobody really cares. You cant expect to come here, and post your habits/ use then not expect to be criticized...
    youll be fine... :D

4. Feelings Of U4ia

I already said I wasn't attacking you, and if a mod felt I was, then they would have stepped in. I am sorry you feel like it is an attack, but when I see people just overdoing every single substance they take, someone needs to shake them up a little.

Also, how could your mom force you to say something that isn't true...even if you are underage, you have a right to keep certain things to yourself.

You already admitted that you told a doctor you had the addiction in hopes of getting suboxone, so you could get high off that. Now it's changed to "my mom made me do it."

Get it straight, and get yourself straight.

EDIT: 600th post.

:p

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Well my mom found oxys in my room and caught me snorting them a few times. Believe me, if you knew my mom, you would know I didn't have a choice. I tried to tell her I wasn't going to say anything and she threatened to make me live with my father. I said I admitted first because I was embarrassed but I figure if I am worried about what people online think of me, then maybe I need to check myself.

I never said in that post that you attacked me. I am already aware that you are just trying to see to it that I am safe. But I will tend to my business, and you can attend to yours.

I am not looking for a fight, I am not going to try and justify what I did. I just want you to know that I am not some junky looking to get high off every substance. I just simply asked if what I was prescribed had some recreational value.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

No, it doesn't. Sorry.

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Well said. This seems to have worked itself out.

*For the record:

I wouldn't put any post within this thread in the personal attack category. Opinionated, highly critical, and a few other things yes...but not a personal attack.

As for flaming:
    A. It's not a flame if the author seriously intends to advance the discussion.
    B. The word flaming is also sometimes used for long, intensive and heated discussions, even though insults do not occur.

This whole thread may be considered flaming (B). However, it is my stance that our flaming guideline was intended to only cover insults that are meant to instigate, without the intent of seriously advancing the discussion. First and foremost, Hip Forums are Free Speech forums. I would hate to see censorship of discussions that don't clearly violate the guidelines.

8. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

That was really stupid, some was pretty funny, sometimes U4ia made good points, oh well, but I just can't believe that it acctaully possible at all to get a buzz from Immodium. I take tons of that stuff while detoxing, just for the dhiarrea, but who would even tell someone that it would give you a buzz? And as for the Clonidine, corecct, it is a blood pressure med, some of the rehabs i was in give it to you as part of the opiate protocol, said it would also help with the anxiety and RLS, but i dunno, i def would not take either for Rec. use.

9. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

I used to use opiates just like this illcanabilly kid a couple years ago..
    and then i started my downfall using the devils dandriff. I never used to get withdrawls from binges on vikes, oxys, trams, all those. I used heroin for 6 months straight, crossing the drug line most of us users say we will never cross. I started putting needles in my arm. I went through severe withdrawls upon stopping use for just 6 hours. i was using a range of 3-7 bags a day. I started up a couple weeks ago and binged on the ron for a week straight, not expecting withdrawls..
    never been so wrong in my life. Any time i have ever used subs to not withdrawl, i can always feel the drugs effect on my body. You can definately get a "buzz", if not super super high from it. Even when my withdrawls are over physically, i still will use a sub occasionally to curb the cravings that run around inside my head daily. I do not use it to get high, but i dont really mind the high that can accompany "being sober" ;)
    i mean really, eat 4 millies of sub and smoke a blunt.. tell me you dont feel good (opiate addicts, that is)

10. corysulls

corysulls Guest

hey there man i know your pain, im on clonidine 0.1 aswell for my anxiety an sleep troubles, and withdrawls, i use to be a opiate addict as well, i am only three weeks clean man, it fucked up my whole life, job, girlfriend, home, car , everything!! i was doing like 6 perk 30mgz a day, an this christmass i was on 6 of them an did a 40 bag of herion for the first time an caused comlete crazziness at my familys eve party, now every one hates me, an im finishing up my program right now. i would have been in jail or dead, or OD'ed if i didnt hit rock bottom in front of all my fam, cause there the ones that sent me the next day. alls im saying is i know what your going through man, an its from problems in your life that you buried for too long an u start using not evan realizing thats why. but anyways you couldnt have fucked up as bad as i did , i pawned everything in an was robbing drug dealers an doing two B an Es a day, people wanna kill me, but anyways take those clonidine to get better an forget about suboxen thats no better an just work out an start remembering how to do normal thing man, cause as that person said it will take you to a very dark path , im lucky to be alive an evan talking to you right now! please just listen an take the advice or atleast try thats all i want thanks Cory.

11. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

It's mildly anxiolytics.. But it will not get you high.