Describe your perfect world in one paragraph

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Oct 13, 2008.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

You can only use a small paragraph to describe your perfect world, not a really long paragraph.

2. DonGenaro

DonGenaro off to another land

A perfect world. A world where all the human race are in unity with each other bound by love. The animals have no fear of us. Where everyone gets their own spot, builds their own homes, cultivates the land, barters and freely travels to anywhere in the world.

3. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

My perfect world.. a world were every human would be an elightened being, respectful and understanding of themselves and others, animals, nature, curious about everything, and working together for the progress of humanity as a whole and were power, corruption and lies didn't exist.

4. stalk

stalk Banned

a world without human beings is perfect.

5. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

haha, or that, yea!

6. nesta

nesta Banned

my ideal world is one in which the human population exists but is reduced to virtually nothing (and i'm part of it) by natural forces only, and prior to my birth, but where the population is primarily concentrated in one small area with a very pleasant climate so that we can still enjoy the benefits of being with people, but there will be PLENTY of space for everyone. we'd largely inhabit ancient stone buildings as well as homestead the new frontiers. it would be an agrarian society primarily, but we would maintain the equipment and knowledge to produce a few select modern luxuries, such as decent clothing, rolling papers, books, and good serving utensils. we would be a collection of a very diverse group of people who would realize that the survival of humanity depended on us resolving our differences and getting along, as well as erasing many of the mistakes of previous generations (no more exploiting the environment beyond necessity, no more warring over stupid things, etc). only the laws most fundamental to providing a safe place to live would remain intact (such as forbidding murder, etc.)

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Oh and in my perfect world, there would ni dieux ni maitres, and the humans living in it would be evolved enough for anarchy to function in peace.

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

The words to "Imagine" do a good idea of conveying my ideals of world unity and peace, which makes it perfect to me.

9. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

my world would be full of pianos and edible furniture. Everything else would be antique and fit in a scratchy color scheme. The world would be generally quiet, and there would be hoovery pod cars. And I could choose the weather, or put it on random. There would be asparagus in every season, and people would always smile amd hum little songs. Also, janky teeth would not be allowed.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

the words are all well and good, but compare and contrast the words of the song with the way in which john lennon actually lived:cheers2:

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Good thing I didn't say that I felt John Lennon was an ideal person to follow down the path of perfection;)

There is some amazing art out there by fucking lunatics.....doesn't mean the art has any less creedence!

12. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

In the Bulgarian mountains with my most beloved people,close to some waterfall other than that i don`t give a shit. this would be the perfect world for me.

13. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Perfect World... Hip Forums in 3D.

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Field of weed tended by naked women.

that was only a sentence. I'm not greedy

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think it's about balance. A world where you're in control of everything or with only the kind of people you picture like ideal or enlightened is not perfect. There is no perfect, perfection is not only felt/perceived because we know imperfection, but imperfection makes the world truly perfect in my opinion. Sorry if that sounds a bit vague. It's just about balance. No human overpopulation, massive pollution and utterly lame restrictions of our rights, but no total freedom to mess your and others people environment up and only vegetarians or open and intelligent people neither. And if you can't smile about persons that are other than you, who's fault is that? I love them, even (or sometimes especially) if they aren't in accordance with my line of thinking. Hardships and deprivations are part of the flow of things and I wouldn't have it any other way. Lack of it only gets you spoiled as we can see already. :p

16. emelia

emelia the resident gangsta

I can't envision a perfect world. Perfection itself is imperfection.

17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

:smilielol5:

18. nesta

nesta Banned

in my perfect world, the leading cause of death would be rather painless deaths by foodstuffs

19. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

My Perfect World By Jaitaiyai.
    The sun is shining.
    The birds are chirping.
    People laugh as they walk past.
    People have trust.

Race is no longer an issue.
    Money is not an issue
    Education is completely free.
    Live and let live.

Poverty is dead.
    Global Warming is dead.
    Greed died out.
    Selfishness is still around.

There are no endangered species.
    There are no diseases.
    There's no dyslexia or dyspraxia etc.
    You're either hard working, gifted or lazy.

And most importantly,

I can play computer games as long as I fucking well want to!

20. Enraged Angel

Enraged Angel Banned

I can do it in one word: Wonderland

[​IMG]