• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 bird_migration

bird_migration

~

• Members
  • 26,399 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 12:44 PM

You can only use a small paragraph to describe your perfect world, not a really long paragraph.

#2 DonGenaro

DonGenaro

off to another land

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 12:47 PM

A perfect world. A world where all the human race are in unity with each other bound by love. The animals have no fear of us. Where everyone gets their own spot, builds their own homes, cultivates the land, barters and freely travels to anywhere in the world.

#3 Penny

Penny

Supermoderaginaire

• Members
  • 13,462 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 02:26 PM

My perfect world.. a world were every human would be an elightened being, respectful and understanding of themselves and others, animals, nature, curious about everything, and working together for the progress of humanity as a whole and were power, corruption and lies didn't exist.

X

create yOur own rea|ity.

Everything you think shows

Hanging round your head

Underneath your long hair

Tell me what you feel there

Penny is a vice

#4 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 02:27 PM

a world without human beings is perfect.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/39b/3f6/39b3f6d2-70c9-45c5-86f4-2a2a244220f3

#5 Penny

Penny

Supermoderaginaire

• Members
  • 13,462 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 02:49 PM

a world without human beings is perfect.

haha, or that, yea!

X

create yOur own rea|ity.

Hanging round your head

Penny is a vice

#6 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 03:12 PM

my ideal world is one in which the human population exists but is reduced to virtually nothing (and i'm part of it) by natural forces only, and prior to my birth, but where the population is primarily concentrated in one small area with a very pleasant climate so that we can still enjoy the benefits of being with people, but there will be PLENTY of space for everyone. we'd largely inhabit ancient stone buildings as well as homestead the new frontiers. it would be an agrarian society primarily, but we would maintain the equipment and knowledge to produce a few select modern luxuries, such as decent clothing, rolling papers, books, and good serving utensils. we would be a collection of a very diverse group of people who would realize that the survival of humanity depended on us resolving our differences and getting along, as well as erasing many of the mistakes of previous generations (no more exploiting the environment beyond necessity, no more warring over stupid things, etc). only the laws most fundamental to providing a safe place to live would remain intact (such as forbidding murder, etc.)
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#7 Penny

Penny

Supermoderaginaire

• Members
  • 13,462 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 03:26 PM

Oh and in my perfect world, there would ni dieux ni maitres, and the humans living in it would be evolved enough for anarchy to function in peace.

X

create yOur own rea|ity.

Hanging round your head

Penny is a vice

#8 mariecstasy

mariecstasy

Enchanted

• Members
  • 19,578 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 03:40 PM

The words to "Imagine" do a good idea of conveying my ideals of world unity and peace, which makes it perfect to me.
Posted Image

#9 BunnySuit

BunnySuit

• 3,654 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 03:52 PM

my world would be full of pianos and edible furniture. Everything else would be antique and fit in a scratchy color scheme. The world would be generally quiet, and there would be hoovery pod cars. And I could choose the weather, or put it on random. There would be asparagus in every season, and people would always smile amd hum little songs. Also, janky teeth would not be allowed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 04:03 PM

The words to "Imagine" do a good idea of conveying my ideals of world unity and peace, which makes it perfect to me.

the words are all well and good, but compare and contrast the words of the song with the way in which john lennon actually lived:cheers2:
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#11 mariecstasy

mariecstasy

Enchanted

• Members
  • 19,578 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 04:08 PM

the words are all well and good, but compare and contrast the words of the song with the way in which john lennon actually lived:cheers2:

Good thing I didn't say that I felt John Lennon was an ideal person to follow down the path of perfection;)

There is some amazing art out there by fucking lunatics.....doesn't mean the art has any less creedence!
Posted Image

#12 Greengirl

Greengirl

• 6,872 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 02:56 AM

In the Bulgarian mountains with my most beloved people,close to some waterfall other than that i don`t give a shit. this would be the perfect world for me.
Posted Image

#13 Aristartle

Aristartle

Snow Falling on Cedars

• Super Moderator
  • 13,884 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 03:25 AM

Perfect World... Hip Forums in 3D.
Quand les temps auront changés, qu'on sera complètement démodés
Quand toutes les bombes auront sautées, que la paix sera la pour rester
Quand sans boussoles sans plan, au partira au gré du vent
Quand on levera les voiles devenues de la poussières d'étoiles

On va s'aimer encore, au travers des doutes, des travers de la route et de plus en plus fort
On va s'aimer encore, au travers des bons coups, au travers des déboires, de la vie à la mort
On va s'aimer encore

#14 TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing

• Members
  • 25,990 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 06:12 AM

Field of weed tended by naked women.

that was only a sentence. I'm not greedy

How can it mean anything to me
If I really dont feel anything at all?

#15 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• 24,685 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted October 14 2008 - 06:19 AM

I think it's about balance. A world where you're in control of everything or with only the kind of people you picture like ideal or enlightened is not perfect. There is no perfect, perfection is not only felt/perceived because we know imperfection, but imperfection makes the world truly perfect in my opinion. Sorry if that sounds a bit vague. It's just about balance. No human overpopulation, massive pollution and utterly lame restrictions of our rights, but no total freedom to mess your and others people environment up and only vegetarians or open and intelligent people neither. And if you can't smile about persons that are other than you, who's fault is that? I love them, even (or sometimes especially) if they aren't in accordance with my line of thinking. Hardships and deprivations are part of the flow of things and I wouldn't have it any other way. Lack of it only gets you spoiled as we can see already. :p

Posted Image

#16 emelia

emelia

the resident gangsta

• Members
  • 1,841 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 06:22 AM

I can't envision a perfect world. Perfection itself is imperfection.

:iamwithstupid:

:iagree:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Piaf

Piaf

• 21,265 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 06:28 AM

Perfect World... Hip Forums in 3D.

:smilielol5:

#18 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 06:29 AM

in my perfect world, the leading cause of death would be rather painless deaths by foodstuffs

#19 Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai

Cianpo di tutti capi

• Members
  • 11,692 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 08:34 AM

My Perfect World By Jaitaiyai.
The sun is shining.
The birds are chirping.
People laugh as they walk past.
People have trust.

Race is no longer an issue.
Money is not an issue
Education is completely free.
Live and let live.

Poverty is dead.
Global Warming is dead.
Greed died out.
Selfishness is still around.

There are no endangered species.
There are no diseases.
There's no dyslexia or dyspraxia etc.
You're either hard working, gifted or lazy.

And most importantly,

I can play computer games as long as I fucking well want to!

I made myself soup for dinner, but forgot to eat it. What?

#20 Enraged Angel

Enraged Angel

Banned

• Banned
  • 5,959 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 08:36 AM

I can do it in one word: Wonderland

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai

Cianpo di tutti capi

• Members
  • 11,692 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 08:48 AM

That looks kinda kinky to me.
:leaving:

#22 TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing

• Members
  • 25,990 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 09:27 AM

That looks kinda kinky to me.
:leaving:

the only kinky thing I see is that monkey in your sig..... oh the kinky things I could use it for :cool:

How can it mean anything to me
If I really dont feel anything at all?

#23 Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai

Cianpo di tutti capi

• Members
  • 11,692 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 10:42 AM

the only kinky thing I see is that monkey in your sig..... oh the kinky things I could use it for :cool:

I dread to imagine.. :eek:

xD

#24 snake_grass

snake_grass

• 1,871 posts

Posted October 14 2008 - 11:36 AM

make sure no one is left alone with there own mind so there in time for killers rapists loners etc to come popping out in different places all over the world
Posted Image

you want to understand the ones that are easy to understand and miss the ones that are harder to understand to feed your brain faster

your invisible thought: whould it be easier to guess the invisible if i didnt show you how i cooked that food for you?

your leader: the reason why you dont want to be alone with out knowing the changes in the world with the stuff that they throw through your mind of needing to advance