Sloppy, Petty Bitches

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by HerbuhLovuh, Oct 10, 2008.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Anyone who has used the hip forums as long as I have, which is to say, 8 fucking years, symbolic of infiniti, already is aware of the majority of possible posting patterns.

That there are still so many petty vindictive fools, wanna-be-energy-sucking-vampire-trolls, all that shit, it will always be around. It is a low energy vibration and utterly insidious.

No one should ever like us. If you are one of us then rejoice in the feeling of being hated. Oh yes, people hate us. Since that is true we are loved. So loved. Too much love.

Those that have the slightest inkling of overstanding will go on hating us and mis-representing us, and they will totally lack comprehension while claiming all kinds of fanciful nonsense on the grounds of realism.

If you are here to criticize yet took the initiative to read then why not create something? There is infinite space to go on creating.

The fact that you have to tap into this energy current to even be able to speak with a feeling of fulfillment shows me that your madly attached and in love with my instrument.

Intuitive: todays word. How many times a day do you use your intuition?

2. slybond

slybond Member

you should take a break from the internet.

3. snake_grass

snake_grass Senior Member

hahahahahahaha

edit: this sounds funny

4. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

My intuition is telling me you're on some heavy shit.

5. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

6. TurdFergie

TurdFergie Member

some sloppy petty bitches up in here, yes?:confused:

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

i fucking hate you
    ahh there
    now that that's unsettled-

you all failed the intuition test

8. Stephæ

Stephæ Member

I don't remember the definition of the word intuition, therefore I pass the test.

9. BornFree

BornFree Member

What a fuckin retarded ass test.

Consider yourself trolled old man.

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Wonderful posts.

The replies that you have received just goes to show you what sort of people are here.

11. SillyCyber

SillyCyber Member

HerbuhLovah, you're a dick. Take a break from the screen.

12. Stephæ

Stephæ Member

Herbuhllovah's a genius, I have all his threads in a single text file. Very fun to read. I'd love it to talk to him or that he'd post more.

13. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Yeah I think he has some wonderful insights.

14. jeepnick

jeepnick Member

I haven't been a member that long, but I think that I hear ya. So, then, on with my reply:

"Hate, Hate, piss-ass little blip followed by a diss. Then some more hate and shallow argument. Put down. Hate."

Now that I feel great about cyber-bashing a stranger and demonstrating my ignorance, I'll go on with my lame, lifeless life. I'll probably never realize that I do any of this as a result of hating myself.

p.s. Kudos for suggesting that anyone should create. At least you're trying to help.

15. Stephæ

Stephæ Member

Eat a fucking apple... jesus CHROIST!

16. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

The sloppy, petty bitches I have been diseased enough to know normally don't bother getting to know anything, they just like to waste your time and energy and somewhere deep inside me I have fucked up and now crave such lame stupidity, if I just gave it up then what would I have in my self to look up to? I would probably be a thoughtless drone, which is what I would like to be so I can forget the bitch right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

He sounds like a maniac... oh, and drinks and bathes in his own urine.
    I am THE vampire-sucking-troll-blahblahblah

18. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

haha
    well you're all awesum today

ill openly admit to despising and resenting the conditions of my life, but fortunately theyve driven me to a sort of acute focused insanity to where I have the pleasure to create art work and masterful mind fucks and get to enjoy being hunted by idiots all over the globe!

now my newest trick, cause somehow this forum still excites me after all these years, is to smile before i check on replies, and durring, and ebfore I write, it appears to be helpful, and might allow me to interact with some of you without trying to simultaneously gank us all

the point of such interactions r well beyond me, but - and some of you may know about my ideals - i strive to riches and wealth and power so that I might be the creator of a wonderful ecovillage where we can eat apples and take turns mind fucking and otherwise bodily fucking one another as this whole shit goes down - and the worst aprt is getting caught up in your own reactions to reactions, fuck - but to really be able to let people live to some of the hippy ideals, and in effect created a spiritually grounded super fortress capable of defying the CIA mafiate corporate EgoHouses whose shackles even now snake around my ankles.

Its amazing how self-sustained a village could really be- self-perpetuated- self-funded- self-pooped- all this stuff, solar panels, fresh mountain spring waters, mushrooms and herb farms and green houses, and oh, lots of fucking. With entheogens and herb. Such ideals are a treasure of my heart and while residence in my ecovillage would have the drawback of me being there I will at least make clothing optional.

19. Kratos

Kratos Banned

I don't have a reply. I don't see the point of reading everything you have said. I suspect I would be mad at myself for wasting my time.

I just wanted to say that I'm impressed. You have been a member of this forum for damn near 5 years and have only posted 3500 times. I noticed another member of this forum, of 2 years, who has posted almost 50000 times. That's like 45 post a day, everyday for 2 years. Some peeps spend way to much time in front of their computers.

20. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Post counts dont mean shit.

but you're banned, so you wont even read this.

n00b.