• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh

raa

• Members
  • 3,611 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 04:04 AM

Anyone who has used the hip forums as long as I have, which is to say, 8 fucking years, symbolic of infiniti, already is aware of the majority of possible posting patterns.

That there are still so many petty vindictive fools, wanna-be-energy-sucking-vampire-trolls, all that shit, it will always be around. It is a low energy vibration and utterly insidious.

No one should ever like us. If you are one of us then rejoice in the feeling of being hated. Oh yes, people hate us. Since that is true we are loved. So loved. Too much love.

Those that have the slightest inkling of overstanding will go on hating us and mis-representing us, and they will totally lack comprehension while claiming all kinds of fanciful nonsense on the grounds of realism.

If you are here to criticize yet took the initiative to read then why not create something? There is infinite space to go on creating.

The fact that you have to tap into this energy current to even be able to speak with a feeling of fulfillment shows me that your madly attached and in love with my instrument.

Intuitive: todays word. How many times a day do you use your intuition?
[url="http://www.putfile.com/devilsweed"][/url]

#2 slybond

slybond

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted October 11 2008 - 05:14 PM

you should take a break from the internet.

#3 snake_grass

snake_grass

• 1,871 posts

Posted October 11 2008 - 05:21 PM

hahahahahahaha

edit: this sounds funny
Posted Image

you want to understand the ones that are easy to understand and miss the ones that are harder to understand to feed your brain faster

your invisible thought: whould it be easier to guess the invisible if i didnt show you how i cooked that food for you?

your leader: the reason why you dont want to be alone with out knowing the changes in the world with the stuff that they throw through your mind of needing to advance

#4 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 06:19 AM

Intuitive: todays word. How many times a day do you use your intuition?

My intuition is telling me you're on some heavy shit.

#5 neodude1212

neodude1212

• 11,652 posts

Posted October 13 2008 - 06:37 AM

Ditto.

#6 TurdFergie

TurdFergie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted October 16 2008 - 09:37 AM

some sloppy petty bitches up in here, yes?:confused:

#7 HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh

raa

• Members
  • 3,611 posts

Posted October 23 2008 - 08:08 AM

i fucking hate you
ahh there
now that that's unsettled-

you all failed the intuition test

#8 Stephæ

Stephæ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted October 23 2008 - 11:28 AM

I don't remember the definition of the word intuition, therefore I pass the test.

#9 BornFree

BornFree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted November 30 2008 - 10:02 PM

What a fuckin retarded ass test.

Consider yourself trolled old man.
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
- BT

http://%5Bimg%5Dfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg%5B/img%5D

#10 drew5147

drew5147

Dingledodie

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted December 01 2008 - 12:26 PM

Wonderful posts.

The replies that you have received just goes to show you what sort of people are here.
"Hippy is an establishment label for a profound, invisible, underground, evolutionary process. For every visible hippy, barefoot, beflowered, beaded, there are a thousand invisible members of the turned-on underground. Persons whose lives are tuned in to their inner vision, who are dropping out of the TV comedy of American Life."
-Timothy Leary

Now when you meet these poor souls who are seeking to destroy—and there are many many of them on the World Wide Web, for they are able to get away with much (they think; they are not aware of how so many can feel their unlovingness), they feel they can get away with more because in person their unloving essence expresses itself more obviously, they think—do not make the mistake of polarizing toward them in a way that says "I will destroy you." Do not approach them with attack. Do not feed back to them unloving essence, for that is what they wish.

Beasst will bear your MARK of synthetic protection as their ELF GWEN plays Gaia's HAARP of sorrow.

#11 SillyCyber

SillyCyber

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted December 08 2008 - 03:39 PM

HerbuhLovah, you're a dick. Take a break from the screen.

#12 Stephæ

Stephæ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted December 08 2008 - 05:43 PM

Herbuhllovah's a genius, I have all his threads in a single text file. Very fun to read. I'd love it to talk to him or that he'd post more.

#13 drew5147

drew5147

Dingledodie

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted December 08 2008 - 06:49 PM

Yeah I think he has some wonderful insights.
"Hippy is an establishment label for a profound, invisible, underground, evolutionary process. For every visible hippy, barefoot, beflowered, beaded, there are a thousand invisible members of the turned-on underground. Persons whose lives are tuned in to their inner vision, who are dropping out of the TV comedy of American Life."
-Timothy Leary

Now when you meet these poor souls who are seeking to destroy—and there are many many of them on the World Wide Web, for they are able to get away with much (they think; they are not aware of how so many can feel their unlovingness), they feel they can get away with more because in person their unloving essence expresses itself more obviously, they think—do not make the mistake of polarizing toward them in a way that says "I will destroy you." Do not approach them with attack. Do not feed back to them unloving essence, for that is what they wish.

Beasst will bear your MARK of synthetic protection as their ELF GWEN plays Gaia's HAARP of sorrow.

#14 jeepnick

jeepnick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted December 20 2008 - 06:08 AM

I haven't been a member that long, but I think that I hear ya. So, then, on with my reply:

"Hate, Hate, piss-ass little blip followed by a diss. Then some more hate and shallow argument. Put down. Hate."

Now that I feel great about cyber-bashing a stranger and demonstrating my ignorance, I'll go on with my lame, lifeless life. I'll probably never realize that I do any of this as a result of hating myself.

p.s. Kudos for suggesting that anyone should create. At least you're trying to help.

#15 Stephæ

Stephæ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted December 25 2008 - 10:19 PM

I haven't been a member that long, but I think that I hear ya. So, then, on with my reply:

"Hate, Hate, piss-ass little blip followed by a diss. Then some more hate and shallow argument. Put down. Hate."

Now that I feel great about cyber-bashing a stranger and demonstrating my ignorance, I'll go on with my lame, lifeless life. I'll probably never realize that I do any of this as a result of hating myself.

p.s. Kudos for suggesting that anyone should create. At least you're trying to help.

Eat a fucking apple... jesus CHROIST!

#16 i0-techno

i0-techno

The Magnificent Dope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted January 01 2009 - 04:04 PM

The sloppy, petty bitches I have been diseased enough to know normally don't bother getting to know anything, they just like to waste your time and energy and somewhere deep inside me I have fucked up and now crave such lame stupidity, if I just gave it up then what would I have in my self to look up to? I would probably be a thoughtless drone, which is what I would like to be so I can forget the bitch right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Respect the nature of your brother. All heads together create one great action.

#17 HushBull

HushBull

Insuperior

• Members
  • 2,942 posts

Posted January 01 2009 - 04:14 PM

He sounds like a maniac... oh, and drinks and bathes in his own urine.
I am THE vampire-sucking-troll-blahblahblah

#18 HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh

raa

• Members
  • 3,611 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 09:51 AM

haha
well you're all awesum today

ill openly admit to despising and resenting the conditions of my life, but fortunately theyve driven me to a sort of acute focused insanity to where I have the pleasure to create art work and masterful mind fucks and get to enjoy being hunted by idiots all over the globe!

now my newest trick, cause somehow this forum still excites me after all these years, is to smile before i check on replies, and durring, and ebfore I write, it appears to be helpful, and might allow me to interact with some of you without trying to simultaneously gank us all

the point of such interactions r well beyond me, but - and some of you may know about my ideals - i strive to riches and wealth and power so that I might be the creator of a wonderful ecovillage where we can eat apples and take turns mind fucking and otherwise bodily fucking one another as this whole shit goes down - and the worst aprt is getting caught up in your own reactions to reactions, fuck - but to really be able to let people live to some of the hippy ideals, and in effect created a spiritually grounded super fortress capable of defying the CIA mafiate corporate EgoHouses whose shackles even now snake around my ankles.

Its amazing how self-sustained a village could really be- self-perpetuated- self-funded- self-pooped- all this stuff, solar panels, fresh mountain spring waters, mushrooms and herb farms and green houses, and oh, lots of fucking. With entheogens and herb. Such ideals are a treasure of my heart and while residence in my ecovillage would have the drawback of me being there I will at least make clothing optional.

#19 Kratos

Kratos

Banned

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 02:38 AM

I don't have a reply. I don't see the point of reading everything you have said. I suspect I would be mad at myself for wasting my time.

I just wanted to say that I'm impressed. You have been a member of this forum for damn near 5 years and have only posted 3500 times. I noticed another member of this forum, of 2 years, who has posted almost 50000 times. That's like 45 post a day, everyday for 2 years. Some peeps spend way to much time in front of their computers.

#20 drew5147

drew5147

Dingledodie

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted January 27 2009 - 06:06 AM

Post counts dont mean shit.

but you're banned, so you wont even read this.

n00b.
-Timothy Leary