What to expect from LSD and shrrooms?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Loki557, Oct 8, 2008.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

psychedelics are nothing like smokin weed or takin dxm.

just expect nothing except that it will be an intense time where you will not want to:
    have to deal with any responsibilities beyond staying alive and having fun/learning,
    having to answer to anyone,
    or worry about how you seem to other people.

(although in those ways, it is similar to weed and dxm, but for different reasons)

Imagine you will actually be going to a totally new place. like going through the woods or something. thats why they call it a trip, of course.

Eating the lollies might be good, most probably you will notice something about them that you hadn't consciously made note of before.

Playing video games.. using the computer, watching tv.. some people do this on acid! but it can get really frustrating using machines while tripping. Depends how far out you are.

You dont want to really deal with your parents at all until around 12 hours later. you will understand when you take it. Unlike weed, social interaction isnt just awkward because of how introverted it makes you. It becomes awkward because you arent on the same wavelength as sober people and its hard to actually communicate.
    you can probably actually manage to talk to them after 8 hours or so, if you wanted to really strain.

but if you get strong acid or good shrooms, you are in for the ride of your life, whether you like it or not

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

exactly! there ARE gonna notice that you're tripping. so give yourself time.

i don't have suggestions on outside since i don't live where you do. just go somewhere nice that you know. it's getting cold where i live, so if that's the case with you...then bundle up.

and if your parents are suspicious of you, and you can't get a whole night away, maybe now isn't the best time?

3. f2photo

f2photo Member

A couple of points.

First, since the government stopped selling pharmaceutically made acid in the late 60's early 70's you have no idea what you are getting. There is no site, like ecstacy.org, that tests or can tell you what you really have. I can guarantee you this however, you dont have LSD-25. The filters needed to make this are closely watched so there is no way to get to the 25th process of filtering needed without the government knowing. So when you buy God only knows what you are really taking.

Mushrooms on the other hand are easier to tell what you have from several sites that list the type of shroom and its effect. There are only a couple of types of shrooms you can overdose on, so you are fairly safe taking them.

If you do this right you should choose a place you feel safe and people you know well. Even then on the first time I would make sure that it is a small group. You want to take a crap load of vitamin B before you do this. Drink a good amount of water before and during the event. I think wine is actually a good drink of choice for either. It gives the body quick energy with a low level of alcohol.

4. stalk

stalk Banned

I agree that LSD is rare, but trust me brother, it's out there.

BS.

5. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Well we might be able to get shrooms after all. I think we can easily stay away from our parents in the 6-7 hours of shrooms. Acid I think will take more planning due to its long time but shrooms will be fine.

6. porkstock41

i hope you're going home at night when they'll be asleep.

7. Loki557

Loki557 Member

No but it is on Sunday, which is parents are gone most of the day plus his parents are really crappy parents in my opinion because they are really evasive and never really care what he does so when they are home they never come upstairs anyways... They never make a stand on anything anyways, I just found out they drug tested him today and it came up positive for weed and even though they are very anti-weed/drugs, they didn't do anything...

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

sounds like the sorta people who you want around - people who will try to keep out of your way

9. Loki557

Loki557 Member

And if we need to talk to them for a few seconds(it won't be more then that and I even doubt that will happen) I honestly think we will be fine... I now shrooms is different than DXM but I was listening to my friends arguement with his Dad and all my friend basically said for thirty minutes was yelling "CALM DOWN EVERYONE" over and over again and his Dad didn't even notice anything.

10. porkstock41

sounds to me like you little shits need to stop getting in trouble/pissing of your parents before you go eating mushrooms. no offense

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i dont really get this post after the "I [know] shrooms [are] different to DXM..."

12. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

I think if you've done DXM more than once you're good to go. Don't eat half an eighth, do a full eighth. Half an eighth will be over way too soon. And if you do acid drop at least one, don't have half. If you feel good about 2-3 hours into your acid trip and feel like you can handle another then do another hit. I would suggest not getting high for your first mush trip, it can make things really intense. BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: have fun :)

13. RoxStar

RoxStar Member

"psychedelics are nothing like smokin weed or takin dxm. " -Stoner Bill

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

haha what the hell is it about modern appliances that make them so unintuitive to the inner mind? They are so obvious when sober but when I trip, I feel like there are no options on machines. The buttons go down, i can press the buttons.. they do things.. certain order of buttons at a certain speed might do it.. perhaps hold one activation while pressing another? What about arrows on remotes? Forward? Backward? Or is it Right and Left?? Do we read left TO right because that is the RIGHT thing to do?? I have in my mind what I want, but in order to get it, I sort of have to forget what I want and start engaging in what the machine wants and sort of coax it into doing what I want. But the machine wants nothing. Some person instantiated these demands. omg technology sucks.

but I love technology

15. prismatism

prismatism loves you

this. is. AWESOME :D.
    That's exactly what it's like. And then everything becomes a complicated technological device.
    "HOW DO YOU OPERATE THIS?"
    And it's a roll of tape, or an apple, or a scarf.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I never seem to get confused with machinery, unless Im peaking. I can play my synthesizer, operate my computer, cook food, drive a car, etc. It's things like guitars and drums and drawing that I cant seem to steady my hands and mind enough to use properly