• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:03 PM

Me and my friend are either getting shrooms or LSD this weekend and I was wondering what to expect. Also, how long do each last?

#2 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:09 PM

expect to want some water, so bring it
also bring chocolate, and grapes.
expect to want to smoke ganja, so have some.

expect NOTHING
expect THE UNEXPECTED

You'll be all tripped out for hours

go somewhere beautiful, and safe

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/39b/3f6/39b3f6d2-70c9-45c5-86f4-2a2a244220f3

#3 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:14 PM

I really need to know how long the trip would last so we could decide if it would be safe at his house, his parents are gone LONG periods of time on sunday.

I would get some weed but my parents hair test me time to time so I can't(I miss the stuff ;_;)

Also what would be a good dose for a first trip.

#4 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:15 PM

eat an 8th of mushrooms

and 3-5 hits of LSD

shrooms will last 5 hours

while LSD will be a good 12

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/39b/3f6/39b3f6d2-70c9-45c5-86f4-2a2a244220f3

#5 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:17 PM

while LSD will be a good 12

How much of that is all out trip? Also, I have been not to take too many hits of LSD on your first trip...

#6 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:18 PM

I've eaten thousands of doses, my friend...
you can take my advice or not.

#7 MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze

eleven

• Members
  • 7,449 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:19 PM

lol chocolate and grapes?! I've never heard that before

it's a little known fact that all australian accents originated from wombat rapings.

#8 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:21 PM

lol chocolate and grapes?! I've never heard that before

Really?

Well...I don't go into a trip these days without them.
(unless the trip is dealing with MAO inhibitors like ayahuasca then chocolate would kill me)

grapes make my belly feel SO GOOD when it's tied up in a psychedelic knot.

#9 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:21 PM

Well, we would probably have Jolly Rancher fruit chews, kind of a getting high tradition between me and my friend.

#10 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:22 PM

Well, we would probably have Jolly Rancher fruit chews, kind of a getting high tradition between me and my friend.

sounds gross! have fun! :D

#11 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:23 PM

sounds gross! have fun! :D

They are amazing with weed but we might not even eat them... We got them for a few DXM trips and never ate them it is just one of the weird traditions.

#12 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,352 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:38 PM

for your first time you might be ok with 1/2 eighth of good mushrooms
or one or two hits or acid.

i've only tripped dozens of times, so i don't have as much experience. i've only had as much as a whole eighth, or three hits.

the acid might be weak, but there's no way to tell except eating it. you could dose again like 1.5 hours into it if you want (be careful).
your first time will be awesome if you get real acid. i just wouldn't want to over do it.

go outside but not in public. 12 hours of privacy.

bahama_pig.jpg

#13 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:38 PM

No offense to stalk but I am looking for some more input from a few people.

#14 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:41 PM

for your first time you might be ok with 1/2 eighth of good mushrooms
or one or two hits or acid.

i've only tripped dozens of times, so i don't have as much experience. i've only had as much as a whole eighth, or three hits.

the acid might be weak, but there's no way to tell except eating it. you could dose again like 1.5 hours into it if you want (be careful).
your first time will be awesome if you get real acid. i just wouldn't want to over do it.

go outside but not in public. 12 hours of privacy.

Thanks, I might to ask around if there is any good outside places... me and my friend usually trip inside. I don't know why but Halo 3 has always been awesome to do but we haven't done any intense stuff so I doubt we would waste our time with it.

#15 MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze

eleven

• Members
  • 7,449 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:57 PM

Thanks, I might to ask around if there is any good outside places... me and my friend usually trip inside. I don't know why but Halo 3 has always been awesome to do but we haven't done any intense stuff so I doubt we would waste our time with it.

you somehow lost me here :confused:

it's a little known fact that all australian accents originated from wombat rapings.

#16 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 06:08 PM

you somehow lost me here :confused:

We have only got high on weed and tripped on DXM so we usually stay inside and do random crap like listen to music watch movies and play games. But we might want to do something more awesome when on Shrooms or acid... sorry I am really really tired right now.

Well, I just learned our dealer couldn't get the shrooms or acid so it isn't going to happen this weekend but I still want to learn a little bit more becuase we prolly will do it another weekend.

#17 MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze

eleven

• Members
  • 7,449 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 06:31 PM

well now that you've experienced random crap like sitting inside watching movies, listening to music and playing halo3, why not experience some other random crap like an outdoor trip?!
lots of water, pot cigs (snacks?!)
it's very enjoyable:)

#18 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, I am thinking of asking around for a good outdoor "trip" place. The person who was trying to get the shit is my friends friend and he has a lot of experience with the shit so maybe I can ask him if he knows any places.

#19 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 07:12 PM

1. I really need to know how long the trip would last so we could decide if it would be safe at his house, his parents are gone LONG periods of time on sunday.

2. Also what would be a good dose for a first trip.

1. *It takes 1 hour to come up (hate that term).
Shrooms = you need 5 hours minimum before talking to parents. More like 6 to be safe. With the hour it takes to start tripping, you need a 6-7 hour window.
LSD = you need 8 hours minimum before talking to parents. More like 9 to be safe. With the hour it takes to start tripping, you need a 9-10 hour window.
2. IMHO: shrooms = split an eigth LSD = 1 tab
*Having more on hand is nice. At the 2 hour point you could always eat / take more.

Well, I just learned our dealer couldn't get the shrooms or acid so it isn't going to happen this weekend but I still want to learn a little bit more becuase we prolly will do it another weekend.

Glad to hear it. Camping or an all day 'fishing' trip would be waaay better.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#20 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 07:41 PM

Glad to hear it. Camping or an all day 'fishing' trip would be waaay better.

That would be awesome but my parents are kind of suspicious at the moment because me and my friend were caught smoking weed so I am not sure they would let us do an all night thing by ourselves. His parents know but they can't tell when we are high for some reason so we can really only do things near his house.

#21 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • 12,556 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 09:49 PM

psychedelics are nothing like smokin weed or takin dxm.

just expect nothing except that it will be an intense time where you will not want to:
have to deal with any responsibilities beyond staying alive and having fun/learning,
having to answer to anyone,
or worry about how you seem to other people.

(although in those ways, it is similar to weed and dxm, but for different reasons)

Imagine you will actually be going to a totally new place. like going through the woods or something. thats why they call it a trip, of course.

Eating the lollies might be good, most probably you will notice something about them that you hadn't consciously made note of before.

Playing video games.. using the computer, watching tv.. some people do this on acid! but it can get really frustrating using machines while tripping. Depends how far out you are.

You dont want to really deal with your parents at all until around 12 hours later. you will understand when you take it. Unlike weed, social interaction isnt just awkward because of how introverted it makes you. It becomes awkward because you arent on the same wavelength as sober people and its hard to actually communicate.
you can probably actually manage to talk to them after 8 hours or so, if you wanted to really strain.

but if you get strong acid or good shrooms, you are in for the ride of your life, whether you like it or not
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#22 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,352 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 01:52 PM

exactly! there ARE gonna notice that you're tripping. so give yourself time.

i don't have suggestions on outside since i don't live where you do. just go somewhere nice that you know. it's getting cold where i live, so if that's the case with you...then bundle up.

and if your parents are suspicious of you, and you can't get a whole night away, maybe now isn't the best time?

bahama_pig.jpg

#23 f2photo

f2photo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 02:16 PM

A couple of points.

First, since the government stopped selling pharmaceutically made acid in the late 60's early 70's you have no idea what you are getting. There is no site, like ecstacy.org, that tests or can tell you what you really have. I can guarantee you this however, you dont have LSD-25. The filters needed to make this are closely watched so there is no way to get to the 25th process of filtering needed without the government knowing. So when you buy God only knows what you are really taking.

Mushrooms on the other hand are easier to tell what you have from several sites that list the type of shroom and its effect. There are only a couple of types of shrooms you can overdose on, so you are fairly safe taking them.

If you do this right you should choose a place you feel safe and people you know well. Even then on the first time I would make sure that it is a small group. You want to take a crap load of vitamin B before you do this. Drink a good amount of water before and during the event. I think wine is actually a good drink of choice for either. It gives the body quick energy with a low level of alcohol.

#24 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 02:18 PM

A couple of points.

First, since the government stopped selling pharmaceutically made acid in the late 60's early 70's you have no idea what you are getting. There is no site, like ecstacy.org, that tests or can tell you what you really have. I can guarantee you this however, you dont have LSD-25. The filters needed to make this are closely watched so there is no way to get to the 25th process of filtering needed without the government knowing. So when you buy God only knows what you are really taking.

I agree that LSD is rare, but trust me brother, it's out there.

BS.

#25 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 09:31 PM

Well we might be able to get shrooms after all. I think we can easily stay away from our parents in the 6-7 hours of shrooms. Acid I think will take more planning due to its long time but shrooms will be fine.

#26 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,352 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 02:27 PM

i hope you're going home at night when they'll be asleep.

bahama_pig.jpg

#27 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 03:17 PM

No but it is on Sunday, which is parents are gone most of the day plus his parents are really crappy parents in my opinion because they are really evasive and never really care what he does so when they are home they never come upstairs anyways... They never make a stand on anything anyways, I just found out they drug tested him today and it came up positive for weed and even though they are very anti-weed/drugs, they didn't do anything...

#28 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • 12,556 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 09:55 PM

sounds like the sorta people who you want around - people who will try to keep out of your way
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#29 Loki557

Loki557

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 11:53 PM

And if we need to talk to them for a few seconds(it won't be more then that and I even doubt that will happen) I honestly think we will be fine... I now shrooms is different than DXM but I was listening to my friends arguement with his Dad and all my friend basically said for thirty minutes was yelling "CALM DOWN EVERYONE" over and over again and his Dad didn't even notice anything.

#30 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,352 posts

Posted October 11 2008 - 12:20 PM

sounds to me like you little shits need to stop getting in trouble/pissing of your parents before you go eating mushrooms. no offense

bahama_pig.jpg