Powder heroin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by watson78, Oct 4, 2008.

1. watson78

watson78 Member

I posted a quetsion about the purity of tar a couple weeks ago. How about how to tell the purity of powder heroin? The guy we're buying from(my husband and I) said we could try it before we buy it...but as always Im hopeing there are also some visual clues. There pry isnt, but otherwise...?
    thanks

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I'm not a heroin user, but what I've read, powder is better than tar. Potenty, texture wise, and its less complicated to shoot ( I think). Also, pure heroin is white powder, although I'm sure your not getting pure. But good dope can be white or brown, or off white I think. And thats awesome if he's letting you try it out first, theres really nothing to worry about then. If it sucks, don't buy it.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

purity of heroin is sooooooooooooooooooooooo unpredictable its not even funny.. thats why you find a lot of smack heads would prefer an OC80 or some dilaudid over H... because at least with a pill you know what you're gettin... H can be cut with so many different and potentially deadly products... its nice that they are giving you a sample.. make sure though if they give you a "sample" they sell you the same shit you sampled.. lot easier to sell shit when you give samples that are better than the actual product

4. watson78

watson78 Member

Yeah, it's nice with pills you know what you're getting, but the high isnt as good and doesnt last as long(for me, anyhow). I guess he's gotten this shit before.(he's a friend of ours). It's like a cinnamin sugar color as he desceibes it.
    so, then like tar, there is not real visual way to tell? Ok, then when we put it in the spoon(Ive never done powder before) how should it react/disolve? Do I treat it the same as the tar?

5. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

it melts with heat and tinges the water 2 a brownish color like tar...

6. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

good powder dope should smell like it tastes 2 forgot... if it dont stink it aint that great.

7. watson78

watson78 Member

so it's basically the same as tar...that potant vinager type smell. And it should melt down pretty easy. So, powder heroin is stronger then tar? If I'm used to dropping $50 worth(the size of 1 or 2 tic tacs or so where I am) how much powder would I need?On average....half that? I know it would vary depending on how good this shit is...but a rough idea...I sure the guy would know, but I dont want to let on to much that I dont know much about this kind of H, you know?

8. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i never banged, but i can tell you that if you hardly need to cook it or if it dissolves almost immediately, its pretty pure. i'm sure its easier to work with than tar as well. although you could never be positive of the purity if you're copping off of the street.

9. watson78

watson78 Member

for sure...I pretty much figured that. a friend whos going back to china does junk there. I guess it's super amazing smack. He just has to put it in the srynge w/water and shake it up...fucking nuts....so, it should have a similar taste/smell to it like tar? Bitter and such?

10. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

yeah has that dopish taste and if you stir it it might all disolve but i cook it 2 be sure. and as far as purity it widley ranges. ied say no more than a point for your first go and if more needed ajust acordingly. be safe have fun.