Panama

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by Gigan, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Gigan

Gigan Member

Very nice country..anybody been to panama ?

2. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

This island archipelago off the Caribbean coast of Panama is one of the few hurricane-free places in the Caribbean. Enjoy the town's laid-back vibe and easy access to the region's nine major islands, 52 keys and roughly 200 tiny islands.

3. harrychim

harrychim Member

Interesting post seedchild. Thanks for pointing it out.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

one of my favorite places to visit, on google earth... :p but I would love to visit there personally..

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I visited Boca Del Toro,Panama twice and fall in love with this region. Simply put it is a laid back caribbean vibe that is fourty behind the US. Yes, life is simple and easy going. That's why we are selling everything we own and moving to one of the islands there. The people are kind and happy. It is a blend of Jamacan, African, American,Spanish,Creole and indigenous tribes. The bays and waters are pristine with coral reefs. It is a rain forest region. To live on one of the islands you are off the grid. Solar power and rain water catchment is ecential. No problem with sun and rain. We will live out our retirement years in this tranquil area. We are clothing optional people, so we will live on 45 acres of rainforest free to do and be who we want to be. Only accessible by boat. No cars. Many expat's have moved to this area. Let the adventure begin!

1 person likes this.