Tussionex

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Vontae8390, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, lol. There is no possible way I would prefer Hydrocodone, in any form, over Oxycodone...haha. That is just me.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I used to think like that too, when I had only tried immediate-release hydrocodone. Tussionex has easily become my favorite opiate preparation though. Not only is the euphoria from Tussionex better than oxycodone, but it lasts longer too. I'm sure the better buzz has a lot to do with the CPM though.

I mean, what's not to love about a VERY intense body buzz that lasts as long as methadone?

3. losangeleslifer

losangeleslifer Member

MMMM Tussionex....:D

Shit is better than Hydrocodone in pill form IMO.

4. TopNotchStoner

MUCH better:drool5:

5. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

just got a bottle. drank it all over the whole night. it was just 60 ml but great.

6. blondie123

blondie123 Guest

omg tussionex suspension is probably my favorite thing in the world. I just got a 120 bottle last week. it is about half gone. I savor it when i get a chance to go to the doctor. I first discovered it about 6 months ago when a doctor prescribed it to me for strepp throat. Omg i LOVED IT!! I drank a little more than i was supposed to and it gave me the best high. I was drinking it after i was already healthy and loved the feeling. 2 weeks later i went to the doctor to get more. I told her i had the same symptoms and that the tussionex was the only thing that helped me sleep. She prescribed me a bigger bottle.

To make it last longer, I started taking it with tylenol PM.

I would take 1-2 teaspoons and pop 2 or 3 tylenol PM's and the high would last all night into the next morning. It was awesome!

I saved the rest of the bottle for a motley crue concert and chugged it before i went in, and took 4 tylenol pm's and i was high as a kite the whole show. My body was tinglely and i was in such a euphoric mood.. so happy!
    I do think i took to much that time, because i ended up throwing up. but after i threw up i felt great....

so now i have this 3rd bottle... and im going to take with alcohol and see what the effects are. not too much, i dont want to die or anything. ill let u know how it goes. but yeah, dont pay that much for a bottle, if you have health insurance get it for free!

p.s. I have a high tolerance for tylenol pm and I DO NOT do this every night, maybe twice a week. (you can get liver and kidney damage from overdosing on tylenol pm usually more than 8 in 24 hours)

2 tylenol pms : 1000mg aceraminophen, 50mg diphenhydramine(sleep aid)
    + the hydrocodne in the tussionex = amazingness

WARNING:
    Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic narcotic antitussive and analgesic with multiple actions qualitatively similar to those of codeine. As an antitussive, hydrocodone is approximately 3 times as potent as codeine on a weight for weight basis. The precise mechanism of action of hydrocodone and other opiates is not known; however, hydrocodone is believed to inhibit coughing by interfering with the central modulation of afferent signals, thereby decreasing sensitivity of the cough centre to incoming stimuli. In excessive doses, hydrocodone, like other opium derivatives, will depress respiration. Hydrocodone can produce miosis, euphoria, physical and psychological dependence.

I do not condone mixing tussionex with tylenol pm or alcohol, just because im a dumbass doesnt mean you have to be. but its awesome

7. losangeleslifer

losangeleslifer Member

I never mix alcohol with hydro, only because I think that alcohol degrades the hydro "high". Thats just me.

8. TopNotchStoner

Dude, why don't you just take some benadryl instead of the Tylenol PM?

9. JoeBlow42

JoeBlow42 Guest

Found this forum doing some research on Tussionex so I'll revive an old thread. Former heavy opiate user that has done EVERY kind of opiate in existence to the all time low of shooting 10 bags of day of dope. Those days are long gone but I can still appreciate a good high every now and then.

Dude talking trash about Tussionex is way offbase. The high from Tussionex is far better than anything short of IV dilaudid (which is intense but short lived). Tussionex (Liquid Gold) is the best , mellow, nod inducing at the right dose, high you will ever experience. And it lasts forever. Be prepared to nod for 6-8 hours and have a smile on your face the entire time. Yeah, its that good.

The antihistamine and the hydro are synergistic. The antihistamine enhances the high the same way hydrozine pam does. To compare a few hydro pills in a long boring rant like dude did above shows a naive knucklehead. I just called in my 160 ml refill. I have had two opiate addicts offer me over $500 for the refill. It would be worth every penny. They know it and I know it. TopNotchStoner is right on point.

10. kingofse7ens

kingofse7ens Guest

How long does the buzz last? And how long does it take to kick in?

11. Dean420

Dean420 Guest

so i can use hydrocodone and polistirex and chlorpheniramine politirex pennkinetic for the buzz?

any help would be nice ive never came across this kind.

12. Dean420

Dean420 Guest

so i can use hydrocodone and polistirex and chlorpheniramine politirex pennkinetic for the buzz?

never heard or done this so please let me know the affects!

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

yes, it is an extended release formulation. the word you are looking for is "effects", affect is an emotional response.

the "effects" will be a euphoric opiate buzz, and itching, although the CPM should help with that ;)

14. Dean420

Dean420 Guest

thanks for he help.