Tussionex

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Vontae8390, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

Hey, anyone have any experience with this? I know a guy that is selling it. The yellow syrup kind tussionex.

I think i heard a guy on here named topnotchstoner that said it was better than codeine/promethezine.

Well anyway this guy i knows doesn't have any prometh but he has the tussionex. He says $70/$75 for an ounce. Is that a good deal?

How is the high? I have taken vicodins before. Should i drink it straight or mix it with a soda. What about mixing it with alcohol? Should i sip it or buck it like im drinking a 2-11 steel reserve.

Any help appreciated.

2. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

if you pay $70 for 1 oz. of tussionex hydrocodone syrup, then you are a moron, plain and simple.

let me explain...

for every 5ml of tussionex, there is 10mg of hydrocodone.

1 oz. = roughly 30 ml. which = 60mg of hydrocodone

if you do the math like i have just done, then you will find that you are paying roughly $11.65 for every 5ml and in turn, you are paying $11.65 for every 10mg of hydrocodone.

this is beyond absurd and i would never in a million years recommend you to buy from this greedy asshole.

$70 for 60mg of hydro is fucking ridiculous...

i mean, the street price for Lortab 10/500's ( 10mg hydrocodone/500mg APAP) is anywhere from $3-$5. You could get 6 lortab 10/500's, equaling the exact same dosage of hydrocodone (60mg) that you were gonna get from this dickhead, for only $30, probably even cheaper.

the yellow kind of tussionex also contains a chemical called chlorpheniramine maleate, which is an antihistamine that can cause serious damage to your body when taken in high doses.

hydrocodone is definitely better than codeine.... codeine just generally sucks ass in my opinion. but hydrocodone is definitely a stronger opiate.

i personally love hydrocodone. i just like oxycodone better. vicodin is hydrocodone, so you have experienced a hydro buzz before, from what you just said.

YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE IT FOR THIS PRICE...... EVER!!! but if you do for some ungodly reason that i can't even begin to fathom, do not mix this with alcohol. just sip it.... but remember what chemicals i just told you this shit contains. it can cause serious bodily harm if you're not careful....

I hope this helped you, man.

take care

:cheers2:

3. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

ok. thanks. I didn't buy it from the dude, i told him i would hit em back, which i probally wont. But at least i ran it through hipforums first lol.

I really want some of this tussionex though. Whats a good price to pay for a whole bottle of that stuff. I might be able to find it if i ask around.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Do the math before you buy it. 10mg of Hydrocodone should never go for more then 5 dollars. So find out how big the bottle is, find out how many mg are in how many ml, and go from there...you should be able to figure out how much it should be based on the math.

Also, patHAOomg, you covered absolutely everything I would have covered, great reply man.

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

tussionex is amazing from what I hear. Wait till Topnotchstoner tells his stories about it. He told me was high for like 15 hours! yummm imagine...

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah at least 15 hours, at a low dose, maybe about 60ml. At a high dose, about 100-120ml, you'll be high for 24 hours, easily. No, you won't need to mix it with anything because Tussionex tastes fuckin wonderful.

7. Feelings Of U4ia

It's just Hydrocodone with an antihistamine...how would that make you high for 24 hours? It's no different then taking Lortab/Vicodin... That is like saying taking Hydrocodone pills with Benadryl will produce the same effects....

Doesn't make sense.

8. LittleRaisin

LittleRaisin Member

its a polistirex extended release molecule thats why you stay high for so long i just recently got a free bottle and polished it off :D

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Do you guys understand how deadly it is to ingest large amounts of chlorpheniramine maleate? That is what kills people who take Triple C's to trip off DXM. This is a horrible way to take Hydrocodone recreationally...this is JUST like taking triple c's to get high off of the DXM.

Each 5ml, has 10mg of Hydrocdone, and 8mg of chloropheniramine maleate.

60ml = 120mg of Hydrocodone, even though time-released, is still a very high dose for opiate naive people. That also equals 96mg of chloropheniramine maleate, which is an extremely high dose.

Most people who are looking for a strong trip, usually do 600mg of DXM, at least. That would equal 80mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, which is extremely dangerous.

-----------------

I understand that it seems that people have a problem more often when ingesting DXM and CPM, but look at the bolded part.

Anyways, I had NO idea, that Tussionex had Chlorpheniramine Maleate....that changes everything when taking it recreationally. I honestly would never advise anyone to take over 50mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate....so 60ml, which in the last post was considered a "low dose," is extremely dangerous because of the CPM.

This isn't some kiddy liquid to fuck with. Please, please be careful. Anything about 60ml, although considered a "low dose" by some, is absolutely asking for trouble. 120ml is just completely out of control, and you better pray everyday that you are still alive. That is almost 200mg of CPM...countless people have died with less then that.

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

no not at all like taking vicodin with benadryl. if you took vicodin and benadryl, you would be high for a few hours. the difference is, that the hydrocodone in tussionex is EXTENDED RELEASE, which obviously it will take maybe an hour for you to feel anything, but after it does, you're gonna be feeling that shit for a long ass fuckin time. like 12+ hours!!

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Yeah, I didn't realize it was extended release. Either way, you will be feeling that shit for a long fucking time as long as the CPM you take doesn't kill you, which in the amounts people are taking it, it will.

12. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah I agree with you. Safety first, always. But damn, TopNotchStone survived, and since he told me his story in detail, I've been dying to get a hold of a bottle of tussionex..

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Yeah, just because one person survived, doesn't mean you will. Everybody has different body chemistry, and everyone reacts different to drugs. 96mg of CPM is NOT a safe dose, that I do know.

Also, you take Oxycodone, and you are up to 80mg the last time I checked...

Hydrocodone is not even close to as good of a high as Oxycodone...and the amount of Hydrocodone that you need to take is going to be almost twice the amount of Oxycodone you take for you to get a good buzz going. Still, it won't even come close to the buzz of Oxycodone. On top of that, you would have to take a TON of Tussionex to get the dose that would be good for you, and that much CPM would definitely put you in the hospital.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

Here is even more info about CPM, and why it should be avoided, and NOT taken in large amounts:

So it seems that 150mg is really the point where overdose becomes a problem, but I wouldn't fuck with anymore then 50mg, because of the side effects that can occur even before you overdose..

15. TopNotchStoner

I would just like to point out that the CPM is extended release, as well, so it's not quite as dangerous as you're making it out to be. Still, I advise everyone to start low with Tussionex, as well as with any other drug you choose to experiment with. For a first timer, I would suggest 60ml of Tussionex.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

120mg of Hydrocodone, even while being extended release, is a LOT for a first timer. That is like suggesting someone who is new to Oxycontin to eat a whole 80. In fact, it's almost exactly like saying that, dosage wise. I would never suggest someone take an 80mg Oxy if they are new, even if they ate it with the time release.

CPM, regardless if it is time-released or not, is still a very dangerous thing to take.

It's just my opinion that nobody should take that much CPM, time-released or not, opiate naive or not.

60ml for a first timer is just insane. I would say MAYBE 20ml.

I also would tell someone to find some Hydrocodone pills, instead of wasting time with time-released syrup with CPM. People who take Oxycontin purposely defeat the time release, and it seems as though people think it's better to have a time release on this drug, it just doesn't make sense. If you want a drug to act longer, just use booster doses.

This is not the drug that I would recommend anyone to try to use recreationally, let alone a first timer to use.

Just in my opinion, this isn't the type of drug anyone should be fucking with and trying to use recreationally, when there are plenty of better routes of administration for Hydrocodone. Instant release Hydrocodone with a little bit of tylenol would be a much better high, and much safer. Maybe if this is all you had it would be something to experiment with, but I am sure people are going to kill themselves with this stuff.

Again I stress...PLEASE DO NOT TAKE 60ml of this your FIRST TIME! TNS, I would think you would know better then to suggest someone take this much their first time.

EDIT: My personal opinion, again my OPINION, as that taking Tussionex to get fucked up off the Hydrocodone is exactly like taking Coricidin to get fucked up off of the DXM in it. Just wait until you can find a cleaner source of Hydro, this isn't worth it.

17. TopNotchStoner

The buzz from Tussionex is WAY better/different than regular hydrocodone. Maybe because of the CPM, maybe not, but Tussionex has made it so that vicodin barely even affects me anymore. 20ml of Tussionex wouldn't get anyone high. The lowest amount of Tussionex I would suggest for anyone, even a first-timer, would be 40ml. Anything less is just a tease. The active chemicals are released so slowly that you have to drink a decent amount of Tussionex for it to be worthwhile, and an even higher amount for it to be considered dangerous, for most people. I wouldn't take anywhere near 240mg of regular hydrocodone, but 120ml of Tussionex is the perfect dose for me.

18. TopNotchStoner

BTW U4ia......drink some Tussionex and you'll see what I'm talking about. Not only does it taste wonderful, but the buzz is better than ANY opiate buzz I've ever experienced.

If you drink 80-120ml of Tussionex, you will prefer it over oxycodone. That's not an assumption either.....it's a promise. lol

19. Feelings Of U4ia

I've been prescribed Tussionex about 4 times, so I wasn't basing it just off assumption. At the time I just didn't understand that it was time-released.

20. TopNotchStoner

Oh, I gotcha.