• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Vontae8390

Vontae8390

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted September 25 2008 - 09:21 AM

Hey, anyone have any experience with this? I know a guy that is selling it. The yellow syrup kind tussionex.

I think i heard a guy on here named topnotchstoner that said it was better than codeine/promethezine.

Well anyway this guy i knows doesn't have any prometh but he has the tussionex. He says $70/$75 for an ounce. Is that a good deal?

How is the high? I have taken vicodins before. Should i drink it straight or mix it with a soda. What about mixing it with alcohol? Should i sip it or buck it like im drinking a 2-11 steel reserve.

Any help appreciated.

#2 patHAOomg

patHAOomg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted September 25 2008 - 02:19 PM

Well anyway this guy i knows doesn't have any prometh but he has the tussionex. He says $70/$75 for an ounce. Is that a good deal?

if you pay $70 for 1 oz. of tussionex hydrocodone syrup, then you are a moron, plain and simple.

let me explain...

for every 5ml of tussionex, there is 10mg of hydrocodone.

1 oz. = roughly 30 ml. which = 60mg of hydrocodone

if you do the math like i have just done, then you will find that you are paying roughly $11.65 for every 5ml and in turn, you are paying $11.65 for every 10mg of hydrocodone.

this is beyond absurd and i would never in a million years recommend you to buy from this greedy asshole.

$70 for 60mg of hydro is fucking ridiculous...

i mean, the street price for Lortab 10/500's ( 10mg hydrocodone/500mg APAP) is anywhere from $3-$5. You could get 6 lortab 10/500's, equaling the exact same dosage of hydrocodone (60mg) that you were gonna get from this dickhead, for only $30, probably even cheaper.

Hey, anyone have any experience with this? I know a guy that is selling it. The yellow syrup kind tussionex.

the yellow kind of tussionex also contains a chemical called chlorpheniramine maleate, which is an antihistamine that can cause serious damage to your body when taken in high doses.

I think i heard a guy on here named topnotchstoner that said it was better than codeine/promethezine.

hydrocodone is definitely better than codeine.... codeine just generally sucks ass in my opinion. but hydrocodone is definitely a stronger opiate.

How is the high? I have taken vicodins before.

i personally love hydrocodone. i just like oxycodone better. vicodin is hydrocodone, so you have experienced a hydro buzz before, from what you just said.

Should i drink it straight or mix it with a soda. What about mixing it with alcohol? Should i sip it or buck it like im drinking a 2-11 steel reserve.

YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE IT FOR THIS PRICE...... EVER!!! but if you do for some ungodly reason that i can't even begin to fathom, do not mix this with alcohol. just sip it.... but remember what chemicals i just told you this shit contains. it can cause serious bodily harm if you're not careful....

I hope this helped you, man.

take care

:cheers2:
"Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied... Learn to swim."

#3 Vontae8390

Vontae8390

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted September 25 2008 - 03:24 PM

ok. thanks. I didn't buy it from the dude, i told him i would hit em back, which i probally wont. But at least i ran it through hipforums first lol.

I really want some of this tussionex though. Whats a good price to pay for a whole bottle of that stuff. I might be able to find it if i ask around.

#4 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 25 2008 - 04:28 PM

Do the math before you buy it. 10mg of Hydrocodone should never go for more then 5 dollars. So find out how big the bottle is, find out how many mg are in how many ml, and go from there...you should be able to figure out how much it should be based on the math.

Also, patHAOomg, you covered absolutely everything I would have covered, great reply man.

#5 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted September 25 2008 - 11:26 PM

tussionex is amazing from what I hear. Wait till Topnotchstoner tells his stories about it. He told me was high for like 15 hours! yummm imagine...
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#6 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts
  • LocationHell County, GA

Posted September 26 2008 - 04:08 PM

Yeah at least 15 hours, at a low dose, maybe about 60ml. At a high dose, about 100-120ml, you'll be high for 24 hours, easily. No, you won't need to mix it with anything because Tussionex tastes fuckin wonderful.

tumblr_n98arxiQAs1rk8qkho1_250.gif

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)

#7 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 26 2008 - 05:19 PM

It's just Hydrocodone with an antihistamine...how would that make you high for 24 hours? It's no different then taking Lortab/Vicodin... That is like saying taking Hydrocodone pills with Benadryl will produce the same effects....

Doesn't make sense.

#8 LittleRaisin

LittleRaisin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted September 26 2008 - 06:12 PM

its a polistirex extended release molecule thats why you stay high for so long i just recently got a free bottle and polished it off :D

#9 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 26 2008 - 06:57 PM

Each teaspoonful (5 mL) of TUSSIONEX Pennkinetic Extended-Release Suspension contains hydrocodone polistirex equivalent to 10 mg of hydrocodone bitartrate and chlorpheniramine polistirex equivalent to 8 mg of chlorpheniramine maleate.

Do you guys understand how deadly it is to ingest large amounts of chlorpheniramine maleate? That is what kills people who take Triple C's to trip off DXM. This is a horrible way to take Hydrocodone recreationally...this is JUST like taking triple c's to get high off of the DXM.

Use of Coricidin for this purpose became dangerous after chlorphenamine, an anticholinergic that causes serious reactions in high doses which is worsened by the fact that dextromethorphan and chlorpheniramine are both metabolized by CYP2D6 isozyme of Cytochrome P450 thus increasing blood levels of both by inhibiting metabolism and increasing blood serum concentrations, replaced the less harmful pseudoephedrine, which the Cough and Cold variety contained prior to 2002. Fatalities have resulted from overdoses of chlorphenamine.[1]

The chloropheniramine maleate(CPM) has been know to cause deaths and comas when taken in large amounts. Many people have an allergic reaction to this antihistamine, and bad things happen in large amounts. This became popular because it was alot easier to do instead of downing some cough syrup.

Do Not use Coricidin Cough and Cold recreationally!

There have been several cases of severe problems resulting from even moderate Coricidin use, including bleeding eyeballs (I'm not kidding), serious nausea, coma, and two confirmed deaths. DO NOT use Coricidin recreationally.

Here's what William White has to say about using Coricidin recreationally:

I've heard from about two dozen people who have had *serious* problems with Coricidin (and countless who have been turned off of it after regular use by nausea reactions when looking at the box in the drugstore; some people even projectile vomit upon seeing it).

Several people ended up bleeding out their eyeballs (I kid you not). About ten ended up in the hospital. One kid was in a coma for three days after *five* tablets. All of these people had taken ten or fewer.

Some people are *very* susceptible to antihistamines, and it can hit you suddenly, and randomly. It is seriously dangerous shit.

Each 5ml, has 10mg of Hydrocdone, and 8mg of chloropheniramine maleate.

60ml = 120mg of Hydrocodone, even though time-released, is still a very high dose for opiate naive people. That also equals 96mg of chloropheniramine maleate, which is an extremely high dose.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (PER TABLET):
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30 mg

Most people who are looking for a strong trip, usually do 600mg of DXM, at least. That would equal 80mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, which is extremely dangerous.

Why is Chlorpheneramine so dangerous?

Let me start of by saying that chlorpheneramine is considered safe when used as directed. It has been approved by the FDA to be combined with dextromethorphan (DXM) in cold remedies. I don't want people to think they will die from taking such remedies. The following is dealing with chlorpheneramine at dosages above those approved by the FDA.

First of all chlorpheneramine is metabolized by the cyp2d6 enzyme which is the same as dextromethorphan (DXM). Thus competing with dextromethorphan (DXM) to be metabolized.

Secondly chlorpheneramine has a half life of about 24 hours. That means that half of the chlorpheneramine in your body has been metabolized. Please note that this is the half life of chlorpheneramine without competition at non recreational dosages.

Thirdly, high dosages (those above FDA approved) of chlorpheneramine can be fatal by itself.

Finally, recreational dosages of dextromethorphan generally saturate the cyp2d6 enzymes by itself. Which means that there's more dextromethorphan in the body then there is cyp2d6 to metabolize it, effectively increasing dextromethorphans half life

What all this means is that if a person takes any preperation that contains dextromethorphan and chlorpheneramine for recreational purposes they not only have to worry about metabolizing the dextromethorphan but you also have to worry about metabolizing chlorpheneramine. What ends up happening because the cyp2d6 enzyme is saturated, both drugs are in your body longer due to an increase in the half-life of both drugs. This increases the chance of both physiological and psychological adverse reactions. Not only this chlorpheneramine itself ends up staying in your system weeks longer than normal. This means that although X amount of chlorpheneramine didn't kill you the firs time, if you haven't completely metabolized the chlorpheneramine and you take another identical recreational dose, that left over chlorpheneramine could be enough to kill you. Unfortunately there is no formula to figure out how much chorpheneramine is too much for you.

-----------------

I understand that it seems that people have a problem more often when ingesting DXM and CPM, but look at the bolded part.

Anyways, I had NO idea, that Tussionex had Chlorpheniramine Maleate....that changes everything when taking it recreationally. I honestly would never advise anyone to take over 50mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate....so 60ml, which in the last post was considered a "low dose," is extremely dangerous because of the CPM.

This isn't some kiddy liquid to fuck with. Please, please be careful. Anything about 60ml, although considered a "low dose" by some, is absolutely asking for trouble. 120ml is just completely out of control, and you better pray everyday that you are still alive. That is almost 200mg of CPM...countless people have died with less then that.

#10 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 09:38 AM

It's just Hydrocodone with an antihistamine...how would that make you high for 24 hours? It's no different then taking Lortab/Vicodin... That is like saying taking Hydrocodone pills with Benadryl will produce the same effects....

Doesn't make sense.

no not at all like taking vicodin with benadryl. if you took vicodin and benadryl, you would be high for a few hours. the difference is, that the hydrocodone in tussionex is EXTENDED RELEASE, which obviously it will take maybe an hour for you to feel anything, but after it does, you're gonna be feeling that shit for a long ass fuckin time. like 12+ hours!!
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#11 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 09:52 AM

no not at all like taking vicodin with benadryl. if you took vicodin and benadryl, you would be high for a few hours. the difference is, that the hydrocodone in tussionex is EXTENDED RELEASE, which obviously it will take maybe an hour for you to feel anything, but after it does, you're gonna be feeling that shit for a long ass fuckin time. like 12+ hours!!

Yeah, I didn't realize it was extended release. Either way, you will be feeling that shit for a long fucking time as long as the CPM you take doesn't kill you, which in the amounts people are taking it, it will.

#12 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 10:03 AM

yeah I agree with you. Safety first, always. But damn, TopNotchStone survived, and since he told me his story in detail, I've been dying to get a hold of a bottle of tussionex..
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#13 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 10:08 AM

yeah I agree with you. Safety first, always. But damn, TopNotchStone survived, and since he told me his story in detail, I've been dying to get a hold of a bottle of tussionex..

Yeah, just because one person survived, doesn't mean you will. Everybody has different body chemistry, and everyone reacts different to drugs. 96mg of CPM is NOT a safe dose, that I do know.

Also, you take Oxycodone, and you are up to 80mg the last time I checked...

Hydrocodone is not even close to as good of a high as Oxycodone...and the amount of Hydrocodone that you need to take is going to be almost twice the amount of Oxycodone you take for you to get a good buzz going. Still, it won't even come close to the buzz of Oxycodone. On top of that, you would have to take a TON of Tussionex to get the dose that would be good for you, and that much CPM would definitely put you in the hospital.

#14 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 11:51 AM

Here is even more info about CPM, and why it should be avoided, and NOT taken in large amounts:

All About Chlorpheniramine Maleate

Chlorphineramine and Overdosing
The level of overdose with Chlorphineramine seems to be around 150 mgs. Chlorphinearamine is in the class of antihistamines called the phenindamines. The phenindamines seem to be the safest of the antihistamines.

Problems with Chlorphineramine Maleate
I was prescribed this drug as a child from ages 6 until 16, when puberity finally alleviated my allergies.

It was a prescription drug for many years--and for good reason.The first year I was taking it I kept falling asleep. I was on 25 milegrams at a time, and that was in a time realease capsule--of course being 6 I probably only weighed --? I don't know ,maybe 50 lbs. I then went to 12 milegrams in a time released capsule and that was what I needed to alleviate my allergies but there were side effects still Mainly an edgy feeling that just cannot be ignorred and a pressure in your head that sometimes was present and other times not. When it became an over the counter drug it was packaged in 4 mg tablets--so thats what I took Not being time released anymore--the medicine hit you all at once and 4mg was enough to cause the edgy feeling but not the pressure headache.In highscool I started dosing on lsd and the easily available but yucky mescaline tablets. My alergy medicine was a buzzkill. More importantly than that though--If people are going to get a buzz off cough medicine(something I have never done or heard of anybody doing)if taken in large quanities , chlorphineramine maleate is painful to your brain--a headache will ensue that wont go away until its out of your system and then you will still feel terrible because of what it did chemicaly to your brain. Its not a regular headache or one that I could describe to you in terms of comparing it to other headaches it is unique to this medication and others like it. When it was going through trials at the FDA the drug companies used all there muscle and infuence to get it made over the counter. It really shouldn't be!!

I spent this time writing this letter in such detail because after browsing through your site you didn't seem to put enough emphasis on this subject. It should be there right below acetamenaphine not as toxic but the prolonged effects of abusing or using it are a decreased mental accuity and focus and in general a shitty mood that you may not understand a lower quality of life not a better one!!

-anonymous

So it seems that 150mg is really the point where overdose becomes a problem, but I wouldn't fuck with anymore then 50mg, because of the side effects that can occur even before you overdose..

#15 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 05:17 PM

I would just like to point out that the CPM is extended release, as well, so it's not quite as dangerous as you're making it out to be. Still, I advise everyone to start low with Tussionex, as well as with any other drug you choose to experiment with. For a first timer, I would suggest 60ml of Tussionex.

#16 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 06:14 PM

I would just like to point out that the CPM is extended release, as well, so it's not quite as dangerous as you're making it out to be. Still, I advise everyone to start low with Tussionex, as well as with any other drug you choose to experiment with. For a first timer, I would suggest 60ml of Tussionex.

120mg of Hydrocodone, even while being extended release, is a LOT for a first timer. That is like suggesting someone who is new to Oxycontin to eat a whole 80. In fact, it's almost exactly like saying that, dosage wise. I would never suggest someone take an 80mg Oxy if they are new, even if they ate it with the time release.

CPM, regardless if it is time-released or not, is still a very dangerous thing to take.

It's just my opinion that nobody should take that much CPM, time-released or not, opiate naive or not.

60ml for a first timer is just insane. I would say MAYBE 20ml.

I also would tell someone to find some Hydrocodone pills, instead of wasting time with time-released syrup with CPM. People who take Oxycontin purposely defeat the time release, and it seems as though people think it's better to have a time release on this drug, it just doesn't make sense. If you want a drug to act longer, just use booster doses.

This is not the drug that I would recommend anyone to try to use recreationally, let alone a first timer to use.

Just in my opinion, this isn't the type of drug anyone should be fucking with and trying to use recreationally, when there are plenty of better routes of administration for Hydrocodone. Instant release Hydrocodone with a little bit of tylenol would be a much better high, and much safer. Maybe if this is all you had it would be something to experiment with, but I am sure people are going to kill themselves with this stuff.

Again I stress...PLEASE DO NOT TAKE 60ml of this your FIRST TIME! TNS, I would think you would know better then to suggest someone take this much their first time.

EDIT: My personal opinion, again my OPINION, as that taking Tussionex to get fucked up off the Hydrocodone is exactly like taking Coricidin to get fucked up off of the DXM in it. Just wait until you can find a cleaner source of Hydro, this isn't worth it.

#17 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 08:40 PM

The buzz from Tussionex is WAY better/different than regular hydrocodone. Maybe because of the CPM, maybe not, but Tussionex has made it so that vicodin barely even affects me anymore. 20ml of Tussionex wouldn't get anyone high. The lowest amount of Tussionex I would suggest for anyone, even a first-timer, would be 40ml. Anything less is just a tease. The active chemicals are released so slowly that you have to drink a decent amount of Tussionex for it to be worthwhile, and an even higher amount for it to be considered dangerous, for most people. I wouldn't take anywhere near 240mg of regular hydrocodone, but 120ml of Tussionex is the perfect dose for me.

#18 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 09:11 PM

BTW U4ia......drink some Tussionex and you'll see what I'm talking about. Not only does it taste wonderful, but the buzz is better than ANY opiate buzz I've ever experienced.

If you drink 80-120ml of Tussionex, you will prefer it over oxycodone. That's not an assumption either.....it's a promise. lol

#19 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 09:42 PM

BTW U4ia......drink some Tussionex and you'll see what I'm talking about. Not only does it taste wonderful, but the buzz is better than ANY opiate buzz I've ever experienced.

If you drink 80-120ml of Tussionex, you will prefer it over oxycodone. That's not an assumption either.....it's a promise. lol

I've been prescribed Tussionex about 4 times, so I wasn't basing it just off assumption. At the time I just didn't understand that it was time-released.

#20 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 10:04 PM

Oh, I gotcha.

#21 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 11:29 PM

Oh, I gotcha.

Yeah, lol. There is no possible way I would prefer Hydrocodone, in any form, over Oxycodone...haha. That is just me.

#22 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted September 28 2008 - 09:21 AM

I used to think like that too, when I had only tried immediate-release hydrocodone. Tussionex has easily become my favorite opiate preparation though. Not only is the euphoria from Tussionex better than oxycodone, but it lasts longer too. I'm sure the better buzz has a lot to do with the CPM though.

I mean, what's not to love about a VERY intense body buzz that lasts as long as methadone?

#23 losangeleslifer

losangeleslifer

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted October 05 2008 - 10:45 PM

MMMM Tussionex....:D

Shit is better than Hydrocodone in pill form IMO.

#24 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted October 06 2008 - 04:12 PM

MUCH better:drool5:

#25 goofydrummer

goofydrummer

• 1,623 posts

Posted October 06 2008 - 08:58 PM

just got a bottle. drank it all over the whole night. it was just 60 ml but great.
Posted Image
NO outside links in sigs

#26 blondie123

blondie123

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted October 21 2008 - 05:09 PM

omg tussionex suspension is probably my favorite thing in the world. I just got a 120 bottle last week. it is about half gone. I savor it when i get a chance to go to the doctor. I first discovered it about 6 months ago when a doctor prescribed it to me for strepp throat. Omg i LOVED IT!! I drank a little more than i was supposed to and it gave me the best high. I was drinking it after i was already healthy and loved the feeling. 2 weeks later i went to the doctor to get more. I told her i had the same symptoms and that the tussionex was the only thing that helped me sleep. She prescribed me a bigger bottle.

To make it last longer, I started taking it with tylenol PM.

I would take 1-2 teaspoons and pop 2 or 3 tylenol PM's and the high would last all night into the next morning. It was awesome!

I saved the rest of the bottle for a motley crue concert and chugged it before i went in, and took 4 tylenol pm's and i was high as a kite the whole show. My body was tinglely and i was in such a euphoric mood.. so happy!
I do think i took to much that time, because i ended up throwing up. but after i threw up i felt great....

so now i have this 3rd bottle... and im going to take with alcohol and see what the effects are. not too much, i dont want to die or anything. ill let u know how it goes. but yeah, dont pay that much for a bottle, if you have health insurance get it for free!

p.s. I have a high tolerance for tylenol pm and I DO NOT do this every night, maybe twice a week. (you can get liver and kidney damage from overdosing on tylenol pm usually more than 8 in 24 hours)

2 tylenol pms : 1000mg aceraminophen, 50mg diphenhydramine(sleep aid)
+ the hydrocodne in the tussionex = amazingness

WARNING:
Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic narcotic antitussive and analgesic with multiple actions qualitatively similar to those of codeine. As an antitussive, hydrocodone is approximately 3 times as potent as codeine on a weight for weight basis. The precise mechanism of action of hydrocodone and other opiates is not known; however, hydrocodone is believed to inhibit coughing by interfering with the central modulation of afferent signals, thereby decreasing sensitivity of the cough centre to incoming stimuli. In excessive doses, hydrocodone, like other opium derivatives, will depress respiration. Hydrocodone can produce miosis, euphoria, physical and psychological dependence.

I do not condone mixing tussionex with tylenol pm or alcohol, just because im a dumbass doesnt mean you have to be. but its awesome

#27 losangeleslifer

losangeleslifer

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted October 21 2008 - 10:29 PM

I never mix alcohol with hydro, only because I think that alcohol degrades the hydro "high". Thats just me.

#28 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,231 posts

Posted October 22 2008 - 09:19 AM

omg tussionex suspension is probably my favorite thing in the world. I just got a 120 bottle last week. it is about half gone. I savor it when i get a chance to go to the doctor. I first discovered it about 6 months ago when a doctor prescribed it to me for strepp throat. Omg i LOVED IT!! I drank a little more than i was supposed to and it gave me the best high. I was drinking it after i was already healthy and loved the feeling. 2 weeks later i went to the doctor to get more. I told her i had the same symptoms and that the tussionex was the only thing that helped me sleep. She prescribed me a bigger bottle.

To make it last longer, I started taking it with tylenol PM.

I would take 1-2 teaspoons and pop 2 or 3 tylenol PM's and the high would last all night into the next morning. It was awesome!

I saved the rest of the bottle for a motley crue concert and chugged it before i went in, and took 4 tylenol pm's and i was high as a kite the whole show. My body was tinglely and i was in such a euphoric mood.. so happy!
I do think i took to much that time, because i ended up throwing up. but after i threw up i felt great....

so now i have this 3rd bottle... and im going to take with alcohol and see what the effects are. not too much, i dont want to die or anything. ill let u know how it goes. but yeah, dont pay that much for a bottle, if you have health insurance get it for free!

p.s. I have a high tolerance for tylenol pm and I DO NOT do this every night, maybe twice a week. (you can get liver and kidney damage from overdosing on tylenol pm usually more than 8 in 24 hours)

2 tylenol pms : 1000mg aceraminophen, 50mg diphenhydramine(sleep aid)
+ the hydrocodne in the tussionex = amazingness

WARNING:
Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic narcotic antitussive and analgesic with multiple actions qualitatively similar to those of codeine. As an antitussive, hydrocodone is approximately 3 times as potent as codeine on a weight for weight basis. The precise mechanism of action of hydrocodone and other opiates is not known; however, hydrocodone is believed to inhibit coughing by interfering with the central modulation of afferent signals, thereby decreasing sensitivity of the cough centre to incoming stimuli. In excessive doses, hydrocodone, like other opium derivatives, will depress respiration. Hydrocodone can produce miosis, euphoria, physical and psychological dependence.

I do not condone mixing tussionex with tylenol pm or alcohol, just because im a dumbass doesnt mean you have to be. but its awesome

Dude, why don't you just take some benadryl instead of the Tylenol PM?

#29 JoeBlow42

JoeBlow42

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted May 29 2010 - 10:48 AM

Found this forum doing some research on Tussionex so I'll revive an old thread. Former heavy opiate user that has done EVERY kind of opiate in existence to the all time low of shooting 10 bags of day of dope. Those days are long gone but I can still appreciate a good high every now and then.

Dude talking trash about Tussionex is way offbase. The high from Tussionex is far better than anything short of IV dilaudid (which is intense but short lived). Tussionex (Liquid Gold) is the best , mellow, nod inducing at the right dose, high you will ever experience. And it lasts forever. Be prepared to nod for 6-8 hours and have a smile on your face the entire time. Yeah, its that good.

The antihistamine and the hydro are synergistic. The antihistamine enhances the high the same way hydrozine pam does. To compare a few hydro pills in a long boring rant like dude did above shows a naive knucklehead. I just called in my 160 ml refill. I have had two opiate addicts offer me over $500 for the refill. It would be worth every penny. They know it and I know it. TopNotchStoner is right on point.

#30 kingofse7ens

kingofse7ens

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 08:23 PM

How long does the buzz last? And how long does it take to kick in?