Mixing opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine) & benzodiazepines (ativan, xanax)?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by patHAOomg, Sep 16, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I didnt even know you could get high off suboxone...

2. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

Man, you guys have given me some nice feedback and it is very much appreciated! :)

I have another question.... Does anyone ever feel bad for using opiates and/or benzos to get fucked up?

I mean, I enjoy the euphoria and warmth that I get from them as well as the peacefulness that helps me fall asleep. As a matter of fact, I think the word "enjoy" is a total understatement. I am in LOVE with opiates. I think another member said it best in another post from a while back. I don't know who it was, but they said it was like laying in your mother's lap as a child. Everything is completely perfect. No Stress, no worries, just absolute peace & comfort in every way.

But for some reason, I feel bad for using them. Like I'm a junkie or something, or like it's against God or morally wrong in some bizarre way. I mean, I don't even take much at all compared to a lot of users who damn near kill themselves with every dose, yet I still feel terrible about my addiction and I have these overwhelming urges to quit every time I dose.

Does anyone else feel like this?

I mean, maybe it's just me.

But in all honesty, what I'm doing isn't that wrong if you look at it from a logical standpoint. I mean, there are people killing and raping other people, raping babies, stealing from each other, sodomizing each other in prisons, etc. etc. all over the world every day. I'm just trying to enjoy life and relax after a hard day's work every day by popping a couple pills and watching a movie or listening to some Above & Beyond :))U4IA:)). I don't see how this could be considered bad amidst all the injustice and fucked up shit that happens throughout the entire world every single day.

Maybe I just need to chill out and not worry about it.

I don't know.

But I do know that I took 3 10's tonight along with 2mg of lorazepam and I feel wonderful right now :)

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I'd feel bad if i was taking them from someone who truely needed them.. and well on that note.. i never do such a thing so no.. i don't feel bad..

i feel bad for the people who i have to purchase painkillers from me for personal use though.. but.. gotta make paper

4. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Hi People, I have a question for any takers..
    I have been reading threads about people nodding from oxys.I think thats the word used.
    I used to take 80-120 mgs a day.And I didnt nod,Hell I was superwoman..It was great.I loved them but they didnt like my wallet (120 bucks every 7days).The withdrawls sucked so bad.Had to be medicaly detoxed.But I loved them.So whats the nodding???
    Thanks.

5. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

nodding is where you are sitting there and you keep basically drifting off into some sort of sleep state without even knowing it. minutes go by like seconds when this happens. it is wonderful. in every way.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Nodding is awesome. Especially if someone is there watching you, and when you come back, they are just sitting there laughing, haha.

7. bettyblue79

bettyblue79 Guest

hey there, i'm new..so hello :)

i take 20 to 30 mg of oxycodone a day plus 80-120 mg of percocet for nerve damage i have from surgery. i'm out right now, due to stupidity and i am taking some hydromorphones 6mgs and was wondering how codeine contin would mix 100mg of codeine contin? should i break up the codeine? any help is much appreciated. love. xo

8. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

I have no fucking clue in hell what you're talking about....

no offense, just being honest.

jesus christ.

maybe it's me...

but what the holy fuck is codeine contin?

:confused:

:willy_nilly:

:leaving:

9. Feelings Of U4ia

I am right there with you, I have no clue what she is talking about. Also, whatever doctor has you on 12 percocets a day (120mg of "percocet" as you put it) they are insane loading you up with that much Acetaminophen.

10. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

:iagree: 150%

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Also, bettyblue79, Percocet IS Oxycodone. It's just Oxycodone with APAP/Tylenol/Acetaminophen added.

12. bettyblue79

bettyblue79 Guest

ya, i know what percocets are. i told you i have severe nerve damage.

guess i should have listened to myself. thanks for no help.

13. DerrtyJake

DerrtyJake Member

I used to mix them all the time. but I have no idea if it's healthy or not. keep in mind they're destroying your liver.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

You made it seem as if you thought that oxycodone and percocet were two different substances, by saying that you take oxycodone plus percocet. I never said you didn't know what percocets are...I was informing you that it was the same thing as Oxycodone, which you don't seem to realize.

You didn't make any fucking sense, how could someone help you? You guess you should have listened to yourself? What in the FUCK are you talking about, haha.

What is codeine contin? You are asking us how codeine contin would mix 100mg of codeine contin...what in the fuck does that even mean? That makes absolutely no sense. Then you go on to ask if you should break up the codeine...again I ask, what the fuck are you talking about?

If you want to get rude because we didn't answer you, then that is fine. That only works if the question you asked was something that made sense, though. I can't even attempt to decipher that nonsense.

Also, just because you have "severe nerve damage," doesn't mean you understand what the fuck you are taking. You obviously have no idea what the hell you are taking, because you are babbling about codeine contin which isn't even a real thing, rofl.

Also, you said you are taking 6mg Hydromorphone pills, which they don't make in that dosage, haha.

Craziest chick award, bettyblue79, Sunday, September 21st, 2008.

15. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

:smilielol5:

holy balls, that was fucking hilarious....

16. towerdel2424

towerdel2424 Guest

OxyContin, Codine Contin MSContin......Contin is time release...
    that is all
    Some people think it is stronger to take 20 mg of oxycontin then 30 mg of oxycodone WRONG......iti s the coating thta seperates the men from the boys...or girls...whatever. And i would not pop an 80 ocontin and any benzo.
    but if you take a 30 oxycodone at 5 and then at 11 take a benzo to sleep u are fine...
    I have scrips for both and friked up once
    ONCE
    Unless you are super man or like having your stomach pumped or have a tolerance like I do after 4 years, wait to take ythe benzo!:cheers2: AND Try not to drink with oc or ocontin and benzos!

17. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

be careful and use a low dose of benzos or else u could die but with me it just clouds the opiate high too much

18. ROXSTARINOH

ROXSTARINOH Guest

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WAS BACK IN JUNE I HAD A GRAND MAUL SEIZURE(FIRST ONE EVER AND NEVER HAD ONE AGAIN). i HAD A SCRIPT OF ABOUT 60 1 MG XANAX I WAS TAKING DAILY(ABOUT 5 OR 6 DAILY). WHEN THAT RAN OUT, ABOUT 2 DAYS LATER I ATE A FEW OXYCODONE 10MG. I HAD A SEIZURE, SHAKING FOAMING MOUTH WHOLE 9 YARDS. I WAS DRUG TESTED AT THE HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR WAS CERTAIN IT WAS FROM THE MIX EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE ON SEPERATE DAYS.

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That's probably just from xanax withdrawal. Seizures are a common occurance with hardcore benzo withdrawals.

20. luciano

luciano Member

When I had no tolerence to benzos, I found that taking it with my narcotics it would overpower the narcotics and you'd basically fall asleep in a benzos type mode. I don't know why I started mixing benzos & narcotics when I did but I remeber that taking 1mg lorazepam with my dose was definatley too much in terms of benzos overpowering the high. I found the perfect dose to be the dose of benzo that will not really do anything to you psychologically, just enough to get a physical dose (for example 0.25mg-0.5mg clonazepam just makes my blood pressure lower and relaxes my muscles when sober but 1mg of clonazepam makes me sleepy and relaxed to the point where I might fall asleep, sober...if i had no tolerence). I would say that if you can 'feel' 0.5mg lorazepam take about 0.25mg just so that it is a potentator not a combination.

I would personally take 1mg clonazepam with my narcotics and found out I ALWAYS fell asleep in public places on this combo much less at home. This combo and really no more than 1.5mg clonazepam with narcotics had my life in closer danger if it wasn't for family members as I would always fall asleep with a cigarette in my hand and many times the cigarette would burn until I would be slapped hard a few times (only thing that made me wake up), I would wake up and see a ton of gigantic cigarette burns on my pants, my shirt and chairs/couches I was sitting on. I ended up getting so fucked that many of my boxers had huge cigarette burns in them.

When I would take 0.25mg clonazepam or mabye even 0.5mg (0.25mg twice a day) I would feel actually euphoric and just more relaxed and if I wanted to nod out I felt I could but I also felt like I could function in public or at least not fall asleep.

CONCLUSION: Benzos are taken with narcotics to 1) work as potentators in very, very small doses and 2) to make the narcotics much more sedating and thus give a HUGE nod(even you would be surprised at how strong the nod is).