my nose piercing is stuck

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by BunnySuit, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

the other post about nose piercings inspired this one. Hopefully you guys will have advice.

i've been wearing a stud lately, because my work (that i'm no longer at) decided they didn't like me wearing my ring.

anyways, as of last week i put in this new straight stud with a ball on the end.

i tried to take it out yesterday, and it's stuck. I tried, my sister tried, my mother tried. I tried once i got out of the shower again, and it still won't budge.

now the bottom part isn't sticking out (inside my nose)

anyone know what to do to help me get this out?! I'm getting scared.

2. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

You ned to push it through the way you put it in. This is going to hurt :(
    Once you've done that it should come back through the other side, gross I know but I think skins healed over it.

3. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

yep nynysuts is right..the skin is growing..and its attached..it happened to my eyebrow ring.

sock the piercing(so your noise) in hotwater(not hot enough to burn you) for a couple of seconds(or till the skin is very warm)..now put a cleaning protect on it..and just keep playing with it..turn it..up and down..vibrate
    ur trying to loosen whatever is attached.
    Warning..may hurt..but just bite the bullit and go through with

4. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i tried this and i started screaming. i absolutely could not handle it. i'm actually very scared about this.

5. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

this is especially bad, because i look very stupid. it's a batman emblum. oh dear.

6. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

i know how u feel haha..its a really bad pain..okay lets get detail

where is it stuck..exactly..

7. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

it's stuck in my nose?

if i push really hard i can feel the bottom poke out, but barely. (it's a pretty short piece)
    and i can pull it about 1/3 the way out.

and then it hurts far too badly. gahsldknasdae. :(

8. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

o wow..i wish i could be more help full..but try this
    do what i said before..my soak it in hydrogen peroxide..because it could(could) be a blood type buildup..
    thats all i got..im sorry dear..i wish i had more trix up my sleeve..but thats all i can think of.
    also u call a tattoo(piercing shop) and they can def help u out

9. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i'll go to my shop tomorrow or saturday. this is a bit embarassing. And he's helped me out of weird nose situations before (i got it torn out, long story). I should start to vary where i'm going. But gah, i'm scared it's like stuck in there for good.

10. JethBroh

JethBroh VikingAmbasador

piercing is soo cool that it hurts :smilielol5:

11. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

it wont get stuck in there forever..atleast ive NEVER heard of that..theres always a way to get it out..u may scream and scream..o and scream in pain..but it WILL come out..
    how long ago did u get the piercing?

12. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i got the piercing in april 2007.

13. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

o wow..thats wierd that its stuck..stupid question..but answer truthfully..did u take care of it when u first got it..make sure to keep moving it..and clean it atleast 3 times a day minumum..did u do all that
    cause thats why my eyebrow barebell got stuck i admit that i didnt take care of it like i should..i got lazy

14. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i actually cleaned it too much which led to a lot of problems in healing. i started developing keloids, so i had to stop for a while. But I've always taken pretty good care of it. I got a ring ripped out at a show which also caused some harm. But it's been very good for about the last six months. So this is very upsetting because i thought it was finally normal.

15. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

o okay..so its scar tissue..that makes sense too..o dont mean to freak u out..but thats going to hurt really bad..it will come out though(i guess thats good news)..u could ask ur piercing place for a numbing agent which will make the pain alot better. i dont mean to freak u out at all though..just be prepared

16. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i have NO pain tolerance. Oh my goodness. I am so scared.

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

If theres something that sticks out try needlenose pliers (no pun intended..really)

and maybe lots of ice

18. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i could not bring myself to put pliers in my nose.

19. pbfreak9999

pbfreak9999 Member

good luck with it though..hope it goes well..the plyers will def. work though

20. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i could never do it. i can't even push it with my fingers. it's so insanely painful. arggggg. this is vile. it was a dumb idea to get it done.