LSD and DXM

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by NewDeadHeadisaFAG, Sep 15, 2008.

1. NewDeadHeadisaFAG

NewDeadHeadisaFAG Member

I was always kind of curious what this combination is like. I know dex is kinda shitty alone, but it does have some cool essences to it. and if mixed with acid, i would imagine it would produce a pretty cool trip. But has anyone ever done this combination before?

2. Why would you do something like that..

LSD is beautiful, no need to taint it with anything, especially a junior high drug like DXM..

Peace :)

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i thought about it today, but i only had like 210 mgs of dxm. i want to but now im all out of lucy and will be till spookstock

4. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

my first thought.... what a waste of LSD.
    my second... it'd be a hell of a trip if you didnt spend it vomiting

DXM can be a rather dissociative substance in high doses, and from my experience in mixing ketamine and LSD and nitrous and LSD... It's gonzo.

I would say that the best way to have a good time with the combination would be to ingest a mixture of DXM (pure powder) and LSD in a water solution and then eat a light meal and try to prepare for some nausea. the onsets should be very close to the same time frame. It's not somthing that would cause harm although I have never tried it.

do it and let us know

5. jolom

jolom Member

the very first hit i ever took i took after doin dxm in the cough syrup fashion. personally i thought it was awesome. my friend came over and hung out with me and while we were talking he pulled the bottom of one of his eyelids down and held it there for the entire duration of the conversation..and it took me a few minutes to realize how strange he looked. personally i enjoyed the mixture..but i've never been able to get that spaced out on the two together again.

6. laRueda<3aCïd

laRueda<3aCïd Member

dxm was fucking amazing my first couple times. I try it nowadays but i honestly feel nothing, strange stuff. To AVOID the bad stomach part just always eat a meal before you take it and it will be a good trip. I bet mixed with acid it would be some fun shit.

7. NewDeadHeadisaFAG

NewDeadHeadisaFAG Member

I heard dex and ketamine a pretty similar, but ketamine is just a much cleaner and better trip. How did mixing lsd and ketamine go?