which hard drug gives u the most euphoria (only for people who tried them)

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by navajas, Sep 12, 2008.

1. navajas

navajas Member

if it was for me id put weed along with cocaine, meth and heroin as a euphoric pleasure drug, however some people freak out on it, get anxious, paranoid etc... put it this way, if people r so narrow minded, n think like society wants them to think, with only one frame of thinking, they wont like weed and prefer alcohol, those are the people that might die if they tried lsd... people who live chaotic lives, r depressed, their lives r goin down the drain, things in their lives arent organised or feel guilty also wont like weed, weed will only makes them think more about their problems, i used to worship weed, but when i lost control of my life (my studies, lying to my parents etc) weed made me feel like shit, i felt like an insect deserved to be crushed when smokin weed at that time, after i got a hold of my life, weed became heaven again... if u take weed like they sing about it in reggae or rap songs ull certainly have a good time n relax after a stressful day... weed is certainly a pleasure drug, thats why every ghetto dealer has it along with cocaine, heroin and meth... i have a question though, IYO is it possible to have a bad trip on e?

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

your experiences are fine and dandy, but that makes no sense to me when i know a lot of trippers who hate smoking weed because it makes them feel like they are in hell.

weed is nothing like those other drugs, imo. smoking it like they do in rap videos.. only gets people burned out in my oppinion. thats not euphoria, thats wallowing in apathy.

3. navajas

navajas Member

LMFAO i fuckin hate commercial rap music n the whole bling bling culture, i knw exactly what u mean...

4. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

Take a good dose of xtc (i like it more then pure mdma, that stuff just knocks you out of the world), and that's all you need to have a euphoric ride. I still won't believe there is anything more euphoric then xtc, not even amphetamines... maybe heroine.. but i wouldn't touch that stuff anyways..

The greatest form of euphoria can still be found within ;).

5. navajas

navajas Member

anyone with enough experience with these 3 substances who could contribute with an opinion?

6. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

i say heroin heroin or although unconfortable, dramamine

7. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

ecstasy floods your body with serotonin, its nearly impossible to have a bad trip unless youve built an immunity to it. withdrawal symptoms magnify anxiety 1000% due to lack of serotonin(sp) pains, nausea, lethargy, depression typical coming down symptoms

8. navajas

navajas Member

mdmas comedown is the worst of all to me...

9. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

no doubt. acid and mdma are mine

10. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

11. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

It's the easiest for me. I just go to bed, when I get tired. Done and done.

12. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

I second this.

13. navajas

navajas Member

Anyone tried the 3 drugs n could talk about his experience? I dunno why, but Im so intrigued by so called hard drugs (heroin, cocaine and meth) n everything about them....

14. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

heroines a good high, but will inevitably lead to addiction. actually they will all lead to addiction. i remember the binges i had on all of them...

15. navajas

navajas Member

ive done heroin n coke, binged on them a couple of times, never got addicted though n never ODed... could u talk more about ur experience with meth... actually if u dnt mind talk about all of them...

16. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

well meth is an amazing high. it lasts a while, unlike crack. it gives you a mellow speed rush, and coke mellowed me out. heroine just made me tired. to me, its not worth the caual use but worth the once in a while try. just dont get addicted. i nod off a lot with it. cocaine made me stay up for days. when i started doing that, i was in the military. so i would stay up til 3 am and have to wake up 2 and a half hours later. fun =). it was the first time i did purple drink with a friend from abilene. smack i recently tried and it kept me up for like three days and it had the worse withdrawal.

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

^^^ what do you mean by smack? means heroin round here

as for mdma comedown, i like to smoke a bunch of weed and as long as ive not got work or something, it can be a real nice experience. the issue with mdma comes a few days later in my oppinion, when the effect of the drug is over but serotonin levels are low

18. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

smack is amphetamines. dope is heroin where i live. sorry for the confusion

19. navajas

navajas Member

yeah the initial comedown is not that bad at all, i smoke a couple of joints n i get into this relaxed trippy colorful mood! next couple of days r fuckin bad though!

20. Skeetastic

Skeetastic Member

Cocaine easily provided me with the most powerful sensation ever felt. Second would be heroin. 3rd...oxycontin.