Concerta 54 mg?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by UnsettledBrute, Sep 3, 2008.

1. UnsettledBrute

UnsettledBrute Member

My friend just gave me 19 Concerta pills with alza 54 on the side of it i did some research and it is 54 mg concerta tablet its redish brown and pretty small. I wanted to know what recreational effects that it has and any percausions before taking it, also whats it's street value?

2. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

its a shitty stimulant only good cause of its availability imo, but also i generally wont go out of my way for stimulants. id take one to see how u like it and than sell the rest, but even then u wont make a ton of money

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

eh concerta is like the baby of prescription stimulants, only dumb people really would buy it, I'd say the stimulant hierarchy is concerta<ritalin<adderall<dexadrine

4. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

im pretty sure concerta and ritalin are both the same thing just different brands

5. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

concerta hits you in 3 waves; it is made to last all day and is very difficult to abuse (insufflate). 54mg is a fairly large dose. a normal dose is about 36mg. i wouldn't recommend it, it really sucks, but take it if you wanna be kinda cracked out and hate your life by the time it wears off!

6. zilla939

concerta is the long-lasting, non-abusable form of ritalin

7. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

dude really only a desperate person would by them but hell if your in high school..you never know. all that shit is a low/shitty high imo.

8. zilla939

someone stole a whole bottle from me once...
    annoying that someone would steal but not too terribly depressing..