POLL: Do you use LSD?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by FlutterBye, Sep 3, 2008.

1. FlutterBye

FlutterBye Member

LSD is so hard to find these days, I wonder if anyone actually uses it anymore. Do you? If so, has it been difficult to find? Expensive? If you do not, is it because it is hard to find, or too expensive? Or just a personal choice?

2. hondacrf150f1

hondacrf150f1 Member

Ive never done acid just because of the effects ive heard. An 8 hour trip doesnt sound all that fun to me. The only hallucinegen ive tried is Salvia, and its pritty amazing. But if i was to try acid, it would be easy to get. $10-$15 a tab...

3. The Backyard Stoner

The Backyard Stoner Member

I haven't tried acid but i'm planning to within a few months. I know a couple people who sell so its not really hard to find where i live.

4. gnome89

gnome89 Member

im still in search of it. i can seem to find it anywhere. But ill keep looking.

5. stalk

stalk Banned

Does LSD use you?

6. Crowes

Crowes Member

Would if I could. But like Stalk said in another post, you should work with it, not use it.

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I've taken LSD on blotter 5 times in the past 3 weeks, if I remember correctly, about 18 hits in total spread out over the 5 different trips. $10.00 each when buying singles, $140.00 for 20 papers and cheaper and cheaper the more I buy. In my best educated guess, 4 of the trips which were from the same source seemed to be average 120ug each, so it's made me more than happy. The one trip I had was from a different source, I took two, Im guessing 60ug per hit due to degredation during shipment since it traveled a few days.
    God Bless +

8. Dan420

Dan420 Member

I've only tripped on acid once, it's too hard for me too find. So whenever I can get it, I most definately will.

9. PL2584

PL2584 Member

it is hard to find a connect but when u do find one :party::coolgleamA::hurray:

10. BlackReign

BlackReign Member

I've done acid hundreds of times over the years, but it's getting harder and harder to find.

There's nothing i like better than tripping my bollocks off and having a smoke in the woods.

11. turdurkan

turdurkan Member

thats sounds like a really wacky 3 weeks.

anyways, yeah, I use it. Sometimes it is difficult to find, but more and more recently its been running into me. Expensive in singles, cheap in bulk.

12. 420weed420

420weed420 Member

i've never used it i live in a small town the closest walmart is an hour away but i would love to use it

13. bluflame

bluflame Member

Acid has been coming through my area alot lately. Its weed thats kinda gettin hard to find & its pissing me off

14. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

When I come across it, yes.

But I don't leave the house, and I have absolutely no social life so it's pretty rare. Last time I took acid was a year ago. Before that there was a 7 year stretch.

It comes and goes.

15. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Luckily I'm one of the few that can get it on tap 98% of the time, and it's always mind blowingly amazing. The only drawback's the 25 minute travelling time, but it's worth it twice over.

I'm in the UK too so just to let you know it is here.
    You just need to know the right people.

..I can also get a regular supply of DMT and 2-CB and even (if I want it) - BROMO DRAGONFLY! ..however it's not something I can see myself experimenting with.

MDMA is always there too in it's pure crystalline form, but it's not one of my favourite substances. I get smoke that's out of this world off the source too, both varieties of hash and buds (which to be perfectly honest at best are of a medium-grade amsterdam toke)..

..and round here (the psychedelic pastures of Wales), the hills are alive with the sound of little brown mushrooms at the mo :D

Some of us are just jammy little bastards with all the joy :p

16. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

17. Keepblazin420

Keepblazin420 Member

i dont use it but i wanna

18. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

Yes, I've done LSD 16 times now and I have no problems getting it being in quite the right scene to be able to find it and its really, really cheap, so I have no problems getting it, and over time its become easier instead of harder.

19. InATransit

InATransit Guest

I've managed to get some and I like it :)

20. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

Never done acid, but I have some stored in my closet right now... just need to wait for the right time.

won't wait too long though