Mixing mdma with a drink?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by bassdrumoverload, Aug 19, 2008.

1. bassdrumoverload

bassdrumoverload Guest

I got myself a couple of mollies, but instead of popping them I wanted to break the capsule apart and mix the powder with a drink and just drink it. What drinks would be suitable for mixing? My friend said not to put it in milk or orange juice because those things can fuck up your stomach. He suggested water, but I want to put it in something flavourful so I dont have to taste it. What if I were to put it in an alcoholic beverage, like whiskey or vodka? Would that be okay?

Thanks for helping. =) :hat:

2. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

Man, no offense, but this seems like you want to slip this in someones drink. My friend wanted to try the shit but his girlfriend wouldn't let him so I was gonna buy some and slip it in his drink the next time we partied together but then it would have been him and I being the only ones fucked up and everyone would know that I slipped it in there and that brings around a very bad rep so my advice is just don't do it. He ended up trying it a month later anyway so I saved myself a lot of trouble and never again will that idea cross my mind.

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

id say dissolving it in a shot of vodka would be awesome..

4. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

I would say that's a bad idea...

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Well I would say that it is a very good idea. It will probably hit you harder and come on smoother than if you just took the pills.

6. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

yeah the comeup would be much quicker and more intense :)

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

oh but be warned, you might throw it back up again depending on whats in your stomach (or whats not in your stomach)

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

we used to put mda(not mdma,MDA) in gatorade back in the day...

9. organic.psychonaut

organic.psychonaut Member

juice is good, it covers the taste....but it's best to do it in a shot so it'll all go down at the same time.

10. edd.excessive

edd.excessive Member

ive done it several times with mdma. you put about two thirds of you normal parachute dose into orange joice shake the bottle like a while then drink it down, the onset should be on you in 20mins to 40min.

11. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Works the exact same way with water or beer. Or without any liquid for that matter.

12. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

id think milk would be the best

or maybe fake milk? Oat milk tastes really good actually

Cause the creamy quality would make it absorb slower. A pill in a cup of milk would absorb much slower and smoother than a pill straight up.

13. rysmithofficial

rysmithofficial Guest

Hey, my friend has stole a £50 quid crystal and his it in a container directly undr the shower. The crystal got wet and dissolved to lyquid. I stupidly after already hav 2 lines prior and 4 keys of bubble and whole litre of vodka put it in my vodka and lemonade and left to goto a friends house at 8ish in the morning. I woke up in hospital and died 3 times, Ive just came home now and was looking up the longer risks for drinking mdma and came across this, dont drink it! I was fine (ish) up untill I drank it! Be careful, peace out:afro:

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

^ I have no idea what you just said

My favorite way to take MDMA is to dissolve it in a small glass of wine or an alcoholic drink of your choice. Point isn't to get smashed, it just goes together nicely and gets absorbed pronto.