Will This Hair Test Pick Up Acid Or Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by bloomingtonhippie, Aug 17, 2008.

1. bloomingtonhippie

bloomingtonhippie Member

2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

3. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

As far as I know there's only one test that can test for LSD, not that one. And no tests for mushies.

4. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

HairConfirmâ„¢, the perfect drug testing solution for parents gives you the peace of mind that
    you can monitor your teen for possible drug use with one simple test every 3 months. The
    kit comes complete with sample collection and shipping materials, to provide you with the
    fastest turnaround time in Hair Testing.

Don't ya just love it?:cheers2:

5. Jedite83

Jedite83 Van Dweller

HairConfirmâ„¢: Bringing the drug war to your front door.

6. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Most of the time you will only be tested by anyone for the SAMHSA-5 which includes: marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and PCP. The expanded test (Which is around, but not THAT common) tests for barbiturates, hydrocodone (Vicodin), methaqualone (Quaaludes), benzos, methadone, propoxyphene (In some painkillers), alcohol, and MDMA along with the SAMHSA-5. It is possible also to test for LSD, tryptamines (Mushrooms), and phenethylamines, but that is really uncommon.

7. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

And also on a second note, I looked at HairConfirmâ„¢ and that is such bullshit. Can't believe that people actually buy that for their kids...