Does He Like Me Or Is He Just After Sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by what2do, Aug 15, 2008.

1. what2do

what2do Member

Right, so basically I've known this guy about a month over the internet, and we met because we both have something in common, and we are going to this tournament thing in November together + with our friends. (His friends are going, my friends are going we are all meeting in the hotel we will be staying at)

Anyway Ive grown to like him but hes just got out of a 13 month relationship. He told me he never loved her and he just wanted "out" at the end of it. Anyway he's told his friend that he thinks im "fit/hot" and Ive hold him I like him, howvever this is where im confused.

-He never starts a conversation with me 1st on Instant Messenger

however, he stayed up last night until 4am to talk to me. He said he likes me but is he just saying this to have sex when i see him? or does he really like me and im being to paranoid and obsessive?

=/

2. sdng

sdng Member

don't worry 'bout it.. sex is always good fun. just go with the flow & don't over think it

3. DNCämþër

DNCämþër Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Try dating...why just jump right in the sack? If he really likes you he will make some effort to win your heart not your sex.

We have choice...make good choices.

I think it would be hard to be clear of his intentions if it is just a series of IM convo's.

4. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

just because he doesnt initiate a convo via instant messenger first.....doesnt mean he isnt into you lol. But it would be wise to get to know him a little better before sex for sure. And i guess you will find out what hes looking for at that point. If thats all he wants, then you know he only wants some tail. But if he wants to take the relationship to the next level, well then you know hes looking for something a little more deep and important than sex...

5. tutex

tutex Member

do what you wanna do but i think your worth a little more than some guy staying up to 4am

6. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

QFE.

All boys want sex and that doesn't make him bad. Just date the fellow and see if he's able to put your needs before his. But usually if a guy is up to talking to you for that long without trying to turn it into cyber, there's no reason to worry too hard. Just get to know him IRL before you give it up.

7. bunchacrap

bunchacrap Member

In my experience, if you don't have sex with them the first time the opportunity presents itself, his response will give you a better idea of his intentions.

I know, I know, that takes a lot of self-control! You need to decide what is more important - gettin' some booty or finding out if he is in it for more than just sex. Wouldn't it suck if you jumped in the sack and then found out?

Him not initiating chats could mean that he is trying not to come on too strong - it could be anything, have you asked him? He may give you a great answer if you approach it the right way.

UGH! Humans are so complicated! I wanna be a cat.

8. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

I say feel out the situation.
    If he seems like a twat to you he most likely is.
    so go in holding no bias and let him dig his own grave ;)
    If he starts acting severely over attentive test him on it. Ask him what he likes about you etc etc. If he's ready to start another relationship.

Being a guy if I am looking for a piece those questions will scare me off of that lady if I dont want a relationship.

My best advice is use your gut instinct when you meet him and always remember NO MEANS NO