The most realistic thing Ive seen ever.

Discussion in 'Activism' started by SamanthaJean, Aug 8, 2008.

1. SamanthaJean

SamanthaJean Member

In your face, whats been going on, this movie is fucking..
    Im speechless, I couldnt sleep at night and I couldnt..
    I cant even begin to explain how appalled I am. Disgusted. Scared, Surprised..

If you dont know whats going on behind our backs you better watch this, If your wondering whats up with our corrupt world, and corrupt government, what the fuck money drives us to do to one another.

A world at war with itself is doomed.
    Zeitgeist The Movie.

2. SamanthaJean

SamanthaJean Member

WATCH IT

seriously, there is alot I never knew that was going on,
    its a long movie so get your popcorn ready and listen and get ready for your mind to explode.

No one has seen this??

Im trying to spread this guys, come on!

3. clegg

clegg Member

I've seen this. . . there are a couple of threads on this, I believe.

As I said in the other thread, while it is interesting and while some of it can possibly be true, it's one sided.

Any documentary should get strong opposing views on all subjects the documentary is about, and challenge every idea by qualified people. From there, you can base your decision on it.

but to have a documentary that only sees things from their perspective, becomes more of an opinion than fact.

Regardless, it was still interesting. Especially the part about world order, how the world is run by a few extremely wealthy families.

4. 420UFO

420UFO Member

I love this movie... while it might have a few innacuracies, it is amazing and eye opening.

5. JethBroh

JethBroh VikingAmbasador

6. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

this is one of zeitgeist weakest movies! one of zeitgest strongest movies is: 'the corporation: the pathological pursuit of profit and power.'