I think Im gonna throw up

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Autentique, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I hate how sensitive my sense of smell is. I can usually smell things that nobody can or Im bother by smells that most are indifferent too.

Right now Im hating our cats (not really I love them). I hate the way their food smell and god their litter box, just thinking of it upsets my stomach. It wasnt that bad when we had only one cat, but now it's so yucky and Sakura, our psycho jungle beast is ALWAYS eating everything, stealing food, you can leave dishes on the sink or anything, because he'll eat it, drink it, lick it, so he always stinks up the whole house, even when the litter box has new crystals.

I really need one of those self cleaning kitty litters.

2. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

Aww, I'm sorry. It smells like burnt toast and honey here, and I hate the smell of honey.

3. Autentique

I love honey :(

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I'm sorry hon, it's amazing how smells can just really turn your stomach inside out...A lot of smells bother me that seems to bother no one else and than they make me feel as if something is wrong with me, like when their perfume smells of dirty toilets and rotten meat, blah, I can't help but not to gag and tell them to not douche in perfume..

Those self cleaning litter boxes are nice but too bad they make them so expensive..It's like, geez, haha, it's not making the poop into gold or recyclable goods.. :biggrin:

5. Autentique

Yeah, I cant wear perfume either. It would just probably make me dizzy and sneeze all the time, it also feels so unnatural to me. Maybe a sweet smelling splash I can deal with.
    My mom used to always make fun of me when I still lived at home, because I was ALWAYS smelling something and most of the time it wasnt a pleasant smell.
    And it doesnt turn the poop into gold? These kitties have lied to me!!!

6. Autentique

Ohh and the funny thing of it all. It's that I suffer from allergies and usually dont take anything for it, unless it's really bad. So most of the time Im very congested because of my sinus and thank god, I would probably go crazy if I could actually smell everything, all of the time.

7. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

Are they boy cats? The males are the worst for smell. My mother's male is the nicest cat I have ever met (he thinks he's a dog) but he will knock you out if he poops...

My cat smells too. She doesn't bury her shit in the box. :(

8. Autentique

One crazy male. One fat female.

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I am the same way with some smells... Like my co-worker was eating some food the other day and it smelled like--well, words can't even describe it, I thought he was eating pure garbage but it was food and the smell of it made me leave my area cause it was just bad. And other people were like "what are you eating, it smells good".. Haha, I was like it smells like he's eating a corpse... Perfume and cologne are the worst though...I can smell someone coming a mile away if they are wearing any and most of the time will give me a headache...

10. Autentique

Oh I know, there are so so many things that I dont eat just because of the way they smell. Like sardines (but now Im also a vegetarian), hard boiled eggs.... there are many more, but I cant think of the others right now.

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I hate the smell of hard boiled eggs.. I don't know what it is, but when I smell hard boiled eggs it's like you get the putrid smell in your throat and you can like taste the smell...Haha, it's weird, but you can...

12. Autentique

Oh it's not weird to me, I know exactly what you mean. What's weird is how people eat them.

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Hahaha, so true! Or Tuna salad :ack2:... I think Tuna Salad smells like used feminine products that have been sitting in an air-tight container out in 100 degree weather for five months and then opening it for the first time..
    Haha, I know gross description, but that's what I compare it too cause I just hate the way it smells...

14. Autentique

I used to eat tuna salad. Just not THE tuna salad. I made my own version. I used this spicy tuna, tomatoes, onions and a green vegetable, I cant remember which one right now. I just remember it was green. Banana peppers, maybe?
    No crazy mayo or noodles or none of that.

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Your's sounds better than any tuna salad I have seen, I'm talking where they add tons of hard boiled eggs and like a whole jar of mayo.. A whole jar, I was like, wow, you like mayo huh :biggrin:...

16. Autentique

Now shroomie, no need to get into details. I already feel like Im gonna throw up