is tramadol any good?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by oblivion, Sep 15, 2004.

1. oblivion

oblivion Member

I have recently come across a stash of pain killers called tramadol 50mg. I know its an opioid pain killer but was wondering if they are any good. Anyone know anything?

2. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

yea they are ok i liek em, take 4 or 5, see what happens if your not feelin it just pop one more, be careful your not supposed to take more than 400 mg's in 24 hours i think somehtin abotu sizures, but i usually take 4-6 pills and feel really good.

3. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They are really not very good to get high on. It takes alot to get you high, and it can definately cause seizures at doses greater than 100mg every 6 hours (ie, 800mg per day, but that doesn't mean 800mg is ok to take once a day! It takes time for your body to process the drug, and it starts to build up).

4. oblivion

oblivion Member

thank you, i shall drop afew and see what happens.

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

its synthetic opiate (opiode, i dont know the diff), but anyway, it makes you mass sick more than fuck you up.

6. ben

ben Member

in my experience its great. i was perscribed 50mg Ultram (37.5mg of tramadol) i would eat 5 and be feelin great for the next 6 hours. they keep you up to. i dont take alot of opiates though so it may just be my low tolerance

7. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Yeah, then go and have a grand mal seizure.

Jeez, please research the drugs you are thinking of taking.

8. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

9. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ultram 50mg contains 50mg of tramadol. You took Ultracet, which has 37.5mg tramadol plus acetaminophen. Your not only risking a grand mal seizure, but also liver failure. Good times.

10. chickenchoker

chickenchoker Member

Good times! [​IMG]

11. lnghaird_cntryB0Y

lnghaird_cntryB0Y Member

Tramadol man? my dad has those cuz of chronic pain and a past opiate addiction. they're real good if ur trying to slow down a pain killer problem. the problem tho is if u don't take enuf u don't feel much and if u take too much u basicallly pass out... i remember passing out in a diner with a cup of coffee in my hand. the buzz is nice, a little more hot than vicodin. chemically its the synthetic analog of codeine. i used to take 8 at a time and smoke which was a bad idea. i would take 6 of them and don't smoke weed thats what fucke dme up the worst with it