WORLD UNITY shirt, anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by PaigeC, Aug 5, 2008.

1. PaigeC

PaigeC Member

hey peaceful ppls :)

This is a group to see how many ppl would be interested in owning an original Human-rights, World-unity themed tank top :)

Umm...idk how to, but I'll try to get a picture up here too.

Here's a link to this facebook group i made for it. There's a picture there, too. If u have a facebook and u want a shirt, please join my group!http://www.************/group.php?gid=28391378713&ref=mf

I designed it myself, and I really like it, but the website I designed it on has a 6-piece minimum :( I know they're expensive; that’s y I can't afford to buy all 6 of them myself (they’re 38 each :/ ).

In Spanish, it says, "to be human is to part of one universal race". It's a tank top, for women/girls, and white with black writing and a faded background picture.

If at least 5 other ppl will agree to get it, i can actually order them.

As for shipping/paying/other details, I haven’t worked those out yet. I’m thinking we can work those out later when we actually have some buyers. To order, send me a facebook message or email telling me who u r, what sizes u want, what state/country u live in, ur email, and any other info u think is important.

ALSO, for every person after the first five that buy, the price goes down by a few dollars each for everyone. They’re expensive right now, but I’m hoping there’ll be enough ppl interested to bring them down to an affordable price. P.S. if u only want to buy tentatively, as in, only if they go down to a certain price, u can still join, and write ur highest willing-to-pay price on the wall so that other ppl can see it and so that u can be counted just in case.

P.S. I haven’t decided yet, but I might give $1-3 for each one sold to a human rights organization. I guess it depends on how ppl seem to take to me sending parts of their money to charity.

Contact Info
    Email: BlueBaboon482@aol.com