How big is big?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by wally m, Aug 5, 2008.

1. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

Two posts in and all he is doing is proclaiming abnormal and highly unusual dimensions of his penis and ridiculing a naysayer.

Seems Legit…

2. DarkMoon9

DarkMoon9 Guest

From Canada and is whining, must be legit

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

have you seen my truck?..

4. wally m

wally m 14

you're cute

and what a big truck it is

5. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

"Whining", well if your description of your gonad is as accurate as your description of my attempt at comedic muse I suppose we can all now understand why you need to be so defensive.

Now at three posts and attempting to secure the validation of your first by demeaning the opinions of those that are in disbelief.

So far your attitude does not even reflect the one you originally tried to convey. I'm sure as you keep posting we will all be entirely won over by your gracious words.

Please, keep going.

6. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Some times big things come in small packages.

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

9 inches is considered big.

But if you look at 6 upside down, who's going to know the differences?

8. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

If you've got a big one just post a picture in our pictures section and spare all the argumentative drama please.

9. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Keep wishing.

------- if you mean penis size.

1 person likes this.
  10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A woman's breasts I consider large if they are D cup or above.

11. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I've never met a man with a really big penis. The biggest and the smallest I've seen were of men in lifestyle clubs.

When choosing men for sex, exclusively for sex, I never pick the ones with small cocks, because I don't find the look sexually appealing. I wouldn't pick one with a monster cock, either. I like feeling stretched, but not hurt and I'd be afraid a too large penis would hurt me.

How many inches? I don't know. I don't go around with a measuring tape. It's the looks of it that count. If it looks small, it doesn't excite me.

I've been with my husband for 20 years and I don't know his size. I only know he's got the most beautiful penis. Whenever he's naked in front of me, I feel like getting down on my knees to worship and suck his cock. And that's what I do.

12. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

Well said. Women know the right penis when we see it.

13. UltraFreakishStuff

UltraFreakishStuff Member

Big dicks are overrated. I consider a big dick to be around 7" and up. I certainly wouldn't really want anything over 8 I think. Hurts too much. :(

14. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I used to be anti-big cock, but I had a girthy 9"er this weekend, and it was freaking fantastic. I literally high fived him afterward. I guess it really is all about knowing how to use it.

1 person likes this.
  15. dwight78

dwight78 Member

Sometimes it's not so straightforward to measure these things when yours is bent and twisted etc. I know

16. Skywise

Skywise Member

in what position did u comfortably take that big cock? My girl has a hard time taking me deep doggy style..unless we're rolling...

17. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

7 to 9 and please thick girth or else, a long thin dick aint sexy. I do prefer an 8 because i love deep doggy. 9 makes me feel stretched but i still like the feel

18. *MAMA*

Doggy and missionary. Doggy was actually most comfortable for me. Having an ample backside means he was still able to thrust up against me without his entire length penetrating.

1 person likes this.
  19. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Just curious do you ladies that say you have had this or that size carry a tape measure with you and just tell buddy to hang on well you size him up?

20. *MAMA*

I measured it with my throat.