Photo
- - - - -

For mothers:- have u ever had sex or oral sex with your son?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 lifestopics

lifestopics

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted August 02 2008 - 06:10 AM

#2 Greengirl

Greengirl

• 6,872 posts

Posted August 02 2008 - 06:16 AM

why the fuck there are always some sick shit threads like this ? im sorry, maybe im too conservative (yeah right) but WTF?????
Posted Image

#3 CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist

• 2,148 posts

Posted August 02 2008 - 06:30 AM

the fuck??
While across the great plains,
keening lovely & awful,
ululate the lost Great American Novels —
An unlawful lot, left to stutter and freeze, floodlit.
(But at least they didn't run,
to their undying credit)

Posted Image

#4 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted August 02 2008 - 06:53 AM

Actually, there are some women who have sex with their son, according to posts I've read on other sites, namely the Topix Human Sexuality Forum (www.topix.com/forum/news/sex). I think there was also a woman here in Texas who was arrested for having sex with her son. I think in most cases, the woman is divorced and not dating anyone. So as sick as it may sound to some, it does happen.

#5 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted August 05 2008 - 04:56 PM

ew.
Posted Image

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#6 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted August 05 2008 - 05:32 PM

You're an asswipe.

And greengirl is the lamest joker. What a fucking little bitch.

Why arent you banned yet? Or better yet, burned.

#7 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted August 05 2008 - 06:06 PM

Ew?

That kind of sophisticated attitude sounds about right for you.

well, if sophisticated people fuck their own kids...yep, i'm 100% hick thru and thru.
Posted Image

#8 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted August 06 2008 - 09:53 PM

shut up and get lost!

awww...disappointed you again did i?

darn.

how bout you, cub? ever fuck your mom?
Posted Image

#9 PL2584

PL2584

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted August 07 2008 - 09:30 AM

I think sex with my mom would be pretty disgusting considering she is dead.

#10 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted August 07 2008 - 03:43 PM

There's also a woman on this site whose family is a nudist family, and the parents and kids walk around naked all the time, and she says the sight of her son's erection gets her so aroused that she gets wet. She says she has masturbated while fantasizing about being fucked by her son. You can check out the post under the Bare It! forum. I think it was headlined "Nudity at home."

#11 TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted August 08 2008 - 10:45 AM

There's also a woman on this site whose family is a nudist family, and the parents and kids walk around naked all the time, and she says the sight of her son's erection gets her so aroused that she gets wet. She says she has masturbated while fantasizing about being fucked by her son. You can check out the post under the Bare It! forum. I think it was headlined "Nudity at home."

yea, and i hope she wished she had changed her thoughts/mind while she is burning in hell
"Just shoot em in the head...they seem to go down permanently when you shoot them in the head"

#12 Eric von Estangen

Eric von Estangen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted August 08 2008 - 11:05 AM

The tolerance shown in this thread is underwhelming. What is the name of this group? Why am I here, anyway? vomit!!!!

#13 Vire

Vire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted August 23 2008 - 12:36 AM

everyone just stop and move on.
Posted Image

#14 Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted September 28 2008 - 05:34 PM

The original question can't e any dirtier. I love every thing about sex, really, but if my mom was the last woman on earth I'd prefer to cut my thing before even thinking. This was realllllllllly a sick question!!!!!!

#15 scrutiniser

scrutiniser

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted September 29 2008 - 01:38 AM

Sex with your own kids is the most perverse thing in the whole sexual spectrum, in my opinion. What a strange question. OK it happens I suppose, but I cant understand the attraction, even if single/lonely/whatever, and it has to mess the younger mind up surely?
Why cant people in that position satisfy themselves, and be satisfied with that?

#16 Captain Funk

Captain Funk

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted September 30 2008 - 02:27 AM

Wow, a lot of hatred in this thread. So.....SEX, with my mum? Jesus Christ, there are a lot of fucked up people out there. I think your listening to your inner oedipus. Next question, would you fuck a dog before you fucked your mum?

#17 Panzer

Panzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted October 01 2008 - 05:33 PM

Incest turns me on as long as it's not my family. I like to read erotica about incest, but it's really the father/daughter or (even better) grandfather/grandaughter more than the mother/son. I don't feel guilty about any of this because I would never have sex with anyone in my family and I'm just reading fictional stories. In reality I would be interested in a 3 way with a parent and son/daughter, but only if all parties are adult and consenting. No adult should ever have sexual contact with a minor.

#18 lilbear

lilbear

Don't prick a raw paw!

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted October 02 2008 - 10:14 AM

I think that if the thought has even entered someones mind they should RUN not walk to get some fukin help FAST.Theres some sick fuks in this world...

#19 Deranged

Deranged

Senor Member

• 3,837 posts

Posted October 02 2008 - 05:15 PM

why the fuck there are always some sick shit threads like this ? im sorry, maybe im too conservative (yeah right) but WTF?????

lol. i like how whoever made this thread made it sound normal...like she was talking about jerking off or something. "so how many of you out there fuck your kids...c'mon, honestly?"

#20 stacy lulu

stacy lulu

yeeeaah buddy

• Members
  • 4,008 posts

Posted October 02 2008 - 05:20 PM

talk about a parent/child bond >_>

ew

HAHA!
Just now when I searched new posts this thread came up
"Public Menstruation" and the next one was
"Still Going with the flow"
Priceless coininkydink. :smilielol5:

#21 Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 05:38 AM

lol. i like how whoever made this thread made it sound normal...like she was talking about jerking off or something. "so how many of you out there fuck your kids...c'mon, honestly?"

Exactly! They're 'fishing' for other sick people!

I think, amongst all the sick kinky stuff one hears about sex, there is nothing sicker or dirtier than having sex with a parent or a son / daughter. It is just against human nature, and it has nothing to do with sex at all. They seriously need to see a shrink!

#22 mariecstasy

mariecstasy

Enchanted

• Members
  • 19,578 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 05:48 AM

have you had sex with your dog?

go fuck yourself
Posted Image

#23 verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,928 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 05:53 AM

I worry about the fate of humanity
All life is a precious miracle

#24 stalk

stalk

Banned

• Banned
  • 11,937 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 05:54 AM

don't. humanity goes down the drain. just like the dinosaurs.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/39b/3f6/39b3f6d2-70c9-45c5-86f4-2a2a244220f3

#25 MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze

eleven

• Members
  • 7,449 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 06:01 AM

Actually, there are some women who have sex with their son, according to posts I've read on other sites, namely the Topix Human Sexuality Forum (www.topix.com/forum/news/sex). I think there was also a woman here in Texas who was arrested for having sex with her son. I think in most cases, the woman is divorced and not dating anyone. So as sick as it may sound to some, it does happen.

I think you have an unnatural obsession with this....I rarely see a post from you unless it's in a thread like this.

it's a little known fact that all australian accents originated from wombat rapings.

#26 Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 05:14 PM

Hopefully to continue its evolution and goes farther from the primitive phase. Not talking just about the thread's topic here, but in general.

However, as long as we keep investing our global fortunes in military equipment and weapons to kill our same kind, instead of redirecting them to fight diseases and poverty "real enemies", then you should keep worrying about fate of humanity.

#27 Vire

Vire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 10:17 PM

stop Fucking Posting On This Thread. That Means You.

Posted Image

#28 ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted October 03 2008 - 11:06 PM

Wow, a lot of hatred in this thread. So.....SEX, with my mum? Jesus Christ, there are a lot of fucked up people out there. I think your listening to your inner oedipus. Next question, would you fuck a dog before you fucked your mum?

Yes I would fuck three dogs and a rattlesnake before I fucked my mother, it's a matter of respect.

also, does anybody remember that guy who posted that story here somewhere about having a sexual relationship with his mother? I couldn't find it and all I remember is it started with him texting his mother a picture of his penis or something.

#29 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted October 04 2008 - 06:31 AM

I think you have an unnatural obsession with this....I rarely see a post from you unless it's in a thread like this.

Not entirely true. I have also posted about being obsessed with the female ass, and asking if women can orgasm from anal sex. So not all my posts have to do with incest.

#30 sarahrei

sarahrei

~Lover~

• Members
  • 3,466 posts

Posted October 04 2008 - 07:07 AM

Incest is too fucked up for me to consider. Theses threads ruin L & S for me. I'm glad only supporters can post in certain areas. Gets rid of some of the crazies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]