Someone explain the attraction of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by jamaican_youth, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Englishman

Englishman Member

I've been trying to persuade a recent lover. She says it hurts. I say how do you know if you've never done it. She says it's obvious it would. But she is asking me now if she can massage my prostate. I say Yes, I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Will that lead to her being as co-operative? Who can say?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

As the saying goes - you never will know unless you try it.
    Maybe just start with fingering her & gradually work up to larger things (penis) till she hopefully is wailing to try it - even if it's just for once ?

3. TweednSilk

TweednSilk Guest

I call shenanigans. Attempted many times, same lube, painful, but not for me. And I can put my legs behind my head. Inflexibility is not my problem.

4. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

It is the hole that is very connected to the womans' internal body. It has the most concentrate of her bodily odors and juices. It is the center of the glutes which is a very sexual part for males and females, It also has lots of sense nerves, So how come you dont see that sexy???!!!!!!

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I must admit, I can understand the appeal for a guy to be on the receiving end, as I have been myself on many occasions, due to the prostate stimulation received therein. However, I can't really understand what benefit a woman gets, other than mental stimulation. Having said that, though, I have heard it said that during Anal Sex with a woman, the penis can press through the membrane from the Anal passage to stimulate the 'G' Spot from the other side. As for the validity of this claim, I have no idea.

6. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Women also get sexualy stimulated from the anus. Also the anus has many sense nerves. Also it makes the woman feel that she is very desirable that you indulge your self by licking her anus and her anus juices which I think is a very strong statement.

7. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Having tried it, reluctantly. I can tell you the only stimulation I really get from anal penetration is psychological/mental. Just the fact Im letting him "invade" something he's not supposed to and submitting. Thats the only appealing part to me. The rest is totally painful. However, the pinkie is ok and I'm fine with him kissing the outer area.

8. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've had a couple of women that have been willing participants who love anal. I love it when they lick it and the area between my ass and balls or finger my ass. Hopefully, I can find another female who would do the same.

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

It just feels very good. I like the friction of a cock against my anus, I like the feel of an ass fuck. It just feels awesome.

If you think it's gross, you can always wear a condom. If condoms can protect you from HIV, they surely can protect you from the bacteria in the anus.

10. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

A little bit of pain is okay if that's ur thing but it should not be ONLY pain. Have you ever had your booty eaten before penetration.

Analingus is the easiest way by far to relax the anus before a good anal stretching.

11. birdpics

birdpics Member

Although I've always thought of myself a straight female, I also knew I was different from others. From the time I was little I had a very strong libido, and my masturbation orgasm fantasies were of vague mixed groups of people. I never lusted for anyone, just took care of myself to get relief. I saw males as "pals" but when they pleaded long enough and I married them, they acted disgusted with me if I showed any enthusiasm for sex, so I had to suppress all signs of pleasure. My last "ex" was bisexual, although he didn't know it at the time. From the first, to my shock, I let loose on him, acted the male part, and whacked the blank out of his rump, first using fingers, then after we went sex toy shopping, using a dildo. Then we added toy blindfolds, whips, velcro handcuffs, butt plugs, and so on. My instinct to play the male role was very strong, but I was also happy to switch roles and play the female role half the time also. I would throw him up against the wall and whack him in a quickie (he's 6' 1," and I'm 5' 3," so obviously he was cooperating!), pinch his rump, wrote him dirty poetry. I bought him piles of silk thongs in many colors, and he'd dress in leather pants and vest and strip dance for me to Barry White music. I couldn't get enough sucking his cock and whacking his ass. I finally realized I'm a partial transman..about 60%, and at least one aspect of me is gay male! All my life, I could never kiss a man without holding my breath and playing mind tricks to distract myself, but once I pretended to male, I would take the aggressive male part and kiss the blank out of him. I never saw myself as anything but a male, with all the male parts, and the dildo only made that a reality.
    As for me, after my second baby back in the 1980s, my rectum became too sensitive for actual anal sex, but DB always used his fingers to give me deep, double orgasms..I'd have them for several minutes at a time. We had mirrors on the walls, the ceiling, and sometimes used a video camera...
    But now that I'm single I take care of myself once in a while if I feel the need, but otherwise, I can take it or leave it.

12. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

My wife likes to have her ass stimulated -- but just the tip of a vibrator or finger. She likes the sensation -- but she won't have anal sex. No way. Occasionally, I'll just rub the head of my cock on her and just put the head in -- and jerk off -- usually just after I pull out of her pussy -- she's OK with that. That's as close as I'm going to get.

13. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Hmmm... I have prostate envy. LOL

It doesn't hurt, and doesn't have to be dirty. It can start with patient oral, and slow, easy penetration, and can be preceded by a series of enemas. Personally, as part of prep if I want anal to be an option, I like to flush three or four times with two quarts of warm water. It takes a lot of time making sure I get it all back out, but isn't so bad if I've been able to fast for a minimum of twelve hours.

What attracted me to trying it was curiosity, plain and simple. It felt amazing! So I've been a fan ever since. Two past partners who really fuck assholes like champs have really set very high expectations for me for the possibilities of pleasure, but no one else has really been able to take me to that level. So, one aspect is also the search for greatness.

14. T.C.

T.C. Member

I don't need to do anal sex with my gf and I don't understand why men should like it. I mean, for us it's a hole like another. Maybe it's a bit tighter and so it could give more pleasure. But I think that for most of the guys it's just a taboo to debunk.
    For girls maybe it could be a different feeling.

(Obviously I considered an hetero situation, but it could be the same for omosexual relationship)

Inviato dal mio iPhone usando Tapatalk

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah, there are some certain sexual acts some do consider very taboo that other's think is normal thou.

16. birdpics

birdpics Member

You don't worry about the "dirty" part if you use a condom each time and some also take daily enemas for toxic-cleansing health purposes. And yes, the pressure on the prostate can make a man have a wild orgasm, and stimulating both clit and anus and cause a double, long-lasting deep orgasm that is WONDERFUL.

You can use narrow dildos, condoms, plenty of lubrication, start out gently, and there shouldn't be a problem as the anus opens up to the pleasure.

I also loved using all the other sex toy props, switching gender roles, velcro handcuffs, etc, costumes, leather batwoman and bullwhip stuff, pretending to be different members of a female "prison gang" while pretending to gang-bang my "ex" while he was handcuffed and blindfolded. Lots of fun, plus the mirrors on the wall and ceiling kept a great view going.

My ex resembles a hardbody excapee from a Las Vegas male stripper runway and was definitely EYE CANDY. I took plenty of photos..mmmmmmmm (!!!!)
    Sometimes I almost want him back. He visited me in April and we picked up where we left off, but he is not safe to actually live with (very controlling and jealous), so I regretfully opted out of returning to Denver with him.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've never had an orgasm by using objects to stimulate my prostate but do get a lot of droplets of precum coming out.

18. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Not if you know that this poo is from that woman (The Goddess) that you desire the most.

19. TwistedYeti

TwistedYeti Guest

If it's not dirty, it's not fun?

20. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

You get to fuck without someone watching you.